Tessy Antony-de Nassau, News and Events 1: April 2019 - Dec 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, child healthcare in the Netherlands advised nót to use these kind of coverings under the age of 1, as well.

and on top of it that recent picture of herself. Either she has done some surgery to her face or it is some filter she uses to make herself prettier.
I don't think she is pretty, not comparable to natural beauties like Caroline, Charlotte or Beatrice of Monaco, or Kate, or Letitia.
But she urgently wants to be.
Theodore, that poor baby, will be used endlessly for her new IG posltings. the sons are not visible anymore, hopefully they are at their boarding school in GB again.

Lovely. I like her and her family.

As many royals move away from ribbon cutting roles, a former royal takes up the slack?

She was/is in Lux for Fashion week so I guess it's part of (one of) her brands now.

This is from her show for "Human Highness" her fashion label.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUl36qAIDpH/

That is quite funny!

Well, she is an influencer by now (just for those who didn' know) and there is money in her business. That is also the reason why she is all over the place.
Her energy is admirable, I must admit.
And, she has found another "hubby" as she calls her husband who is all into her and is very supporting.
And that little baby is everywhere being presented and "used", just as I thought it would be.

Oh well, that is just her, she will never change.

that "fashion show" took place in Dudelage, Lux, a very small city of no importance at all. People in the Lux papers have ridiculed that, because the journalist made comparisons with Milano or Paris. But Tessy does not care, walking along on the catwalk like she is the designer of those capes (which in itself is a ridiculous thing, a show that just shows capes!) She creates her own world and is believing in it. Newest post was about baby clothes which were given to her as a present by her "aunt" Marie-Chantal of Greece, who has a company for designing babyclothes. Remark of Tessy "thank you so much and visit us in Zuerich soon". Now, I did not know that she was ever related to the Greeks or had any relations to them. Does anybody know more about that?

I am so happy that Tessy and Louis salvaged a friendship out of their broken marriage. They once loved one another deeply. And this will make things so much easier for their boys.

Tessy looks amazing.;)

I will not be surprised if Tessy and Frank will be present at the baptism of Louis and Scarlett's child's baptism!

I am so happy that Tessy and Louis salvaged a friendship out of their broken marriage. They once loved one another deeply. And this will make things so much easier for their boys.

Tessy looks amazing.;)

Yes, they somehow managed to maintain a good relationship, mainly for the sons they are sharing. And, that is a very positive achievement, probably thanks to "all over the place and always intending good things-Tessy"

Louis and Scarlet are looking a bit stressed, the sons always do. It is all Tessy's arrangement and doing. Well, as long as everybody in the family is happy .... all is well.

As I have stated many times, it would have been so much better for her reputation, her goals and everything she wants to achieve in her life, if she had reduced her social media presence to the really important issues, and if she would not permanently share every very private little photo of her kids and her emotions or her ridiculous achievements to the world.

I always thought that finding a new loving husband, having a new healthy baby, would calm her down , but unfortunately it is not the case.

She is still an attention seeker and still keen on always reminding the world that she was once married to a luxembourg prince.

Why not be happy with what she has achieved? No, never for Tessy, she is the guru, the leader, she is convinced of herself and nobody can stop her.

Oh well, I know that opinions differ, but even when I see thes photos of all those happy people, I still have my doubts about the "staging" of them.
She is powerful, energetic, manipulative and eager to achieve her goals,

And, so far , she is succeeding, Good luck to her , her husband and her children.

She always looks amazing, having access to hairdressers, cosmetics, beauty firms, spas etc. The guy is a millionaire, she is an influencer on Instagram and does a lot of promition for beautyspots. No wonder, she looks amazing. She knows how to do it, there are beauty filters on Instagram. And she is using them, many women do.

I will not be surprised if Tessy and Frank will be present at the baptism of Louis and Scarlett's child's baptism!

I don't know. Tessy might have salvaged her relationship with Louis, but Louis's mother the Grand Duchess is another story. :sad:

Where is his daughter?

And I agree, especially Scarlett-Lauren looks tense.

Can I just ask, what is the story between Tessy and the Grand Duchess?

I have always thought that the Grand Duchess has a very strong personality which does not sit well with others. I would not be a bit surprised if the GD did not rule everyone and everything, which has caused a lot of issues in her sons marriages. Sure my info comes from the media, but there has to be some truth in the media. Also, I look at the family pictures….faces tell a story too. I hope Louis and his fiancé, will move away and start a life elsewhere. I think that may help a lot. Everyone blames Tessy…what about Louis what about the GD? I think there is so much more to the story. I feel for Tessy and Louis’s sons. They get the brunt of it all. Being 2nd, 3rd etc. (Louis and his brothers and sister) in line to the throne…has to be very hard. Needed but not needed. Let us all hope the children can make it through any turmoil and go on with their lives. I think the boys will leave their home country and live elsewhere as soon as they can. JMOO…like you have your own opinion.

To make it short, Tessy believes the GD turned violently against her for divorcing Louis. She feels that MT is the engine who drove the decision to strip her of her Royal titles post divorce.

And Tessy hasn't been shy about throwing shade at her former mother-in-law on social media.:cool:

I have always thought that the Grand Duchess has a very strong personality which does not sit well with others. I would not be a bit surprised if the GD did not rule everyone and everything, which has caused a lot of issues in her sons marriages. Sure my info comes from the media, but there has to be some truth in the media. Also, I look at the family pictures….faces tell a story too. I hope Louis and his fiancé, will move away and start a life elsewhere. I think that may help a lot. Everyone blames Tessy…what about Louis what about the GD? I think there is so much more to the story. I feel for Tessy and Louis’s sons. They get the brunt of it all. Being 2nd, 3rd etc. (Louis and his brothers and sister) in line to the throne…has to be very hard. Needed but not needed. Let us all hope the children can make it through any turmoil and go on with their lives. I think the boys will leave their home country and live elsewhere as soon as they can. JMOO…like you have your own opinion.
What do you consider Gabriel's and Noah's home country? As far as I am aware they are at boarding school in the UK. Their father is based in France and their mother in the UK and Switzerland it seems.

And they themselves have never been in line to the throne, so no expectations on that end. Only the perks of being part of a royal family.

I'm glad that she and Louis are putting on a united front for their children and the public. It probably helps that they've both moved on, whatever happened at the end of their marriage. The boys seem ordinary teens perhaps going through the odd awkward phase so that's a positive sign.

Tessy clearly still has a lot of anger towards GD MT (see recent posts about GD Jean's funeral) and has given interviews that "someone" didn't want her to keep her title or have anything else (Hello 2019) but considering the Waringo report and MT's subsequent self exile in Biarritz she's not the only one to hold negative opinions on MT's behaviour.

She has revealed that also suffered a miscarriage towards the end of their marriage which can't have helped matters.

MT's behaviour has been part of a report into the toxic atmosphere of the Cour so is well documented now. It's impossible to say how it impacts/impacted any of her children's marriages except to say that Tessy clearly feels it did and that she has for the most part said a lot of nice things about Louis after the initial split.

Most of the GD Family don't live in Lux, neither does MT at this point and the boys have always been destined to live and work outside the family and probably Lux (they weren't even Princes for a long time and have never been in the succession) no matter the state of the family.

They'll be the type of royals that get a lot of opened doors because of who they are and not as many of the downsides.

I'm glad that she and Louis are putting on a united front for their children and the public. It probably helps that they've both moved on, whatever happened at the end of their marriage. The boys seem ordinary teens perhaps going through the odd awkward phase so that's a positive sign.

Tessy clearly still has a lot of anger towards GD MT (see recent posts about GD Jean's funeral) and has given interviews that "someone" didn't want her to keep her title or have anything else (Hello 2019) but considering the Waringo report and MT's subsequent self exile in Biarritz she's not the only one to hold negative opinions on MT's behaviour.

She has revealed that also suffered a miscarriage towards the end of their marriage which can't have helped matters.

MT's behaviour has been part of a report into the toxic atmosphere of the Cour so is well documented now. It's impossible to say how it impacts/impacted any of her children's marriages except to say that Tessy clearly feels it did and that she has for the most part said a lot of nice things about Louis after the initial split.

Most of the GD Family don't live in Lux, neither does MT at this point and the boys have always been destined to live and work outside the family and probably Lux (they weren't even Princes for a long time and have never been in the succession) no matter the state of the family.

They'll be the type of royals that get a lot of opened doors because of who they are and not as many of the downsides.
Gabriel and Noah have been princes of Nassau since 2009... So, I am not sure what you mean by the sentence above.

Gabriel and Noah have been princes of Nassau since 2009... So, I am not sure what you mean by the sentence above.

Ok, I should have said "They weren't even princes when they were born" Gabriel was 3 when he was given his title and Noah was 18 months.

My point being, as you said, that unlike some other royals they don't have any official burden/expectations of duty from their family and as you said don't necessarily even consider Lux their home.

I don't know. Tessy might have salvaged her relationship with Louis, but Louis's mother the Grand Duchess is another story. :sad:

I hope it will be Louis and Scarlett's decision.

Wow I’m very surprised to see Louis and his fiancée there! I had the impression that they had maintained a positive relationship for the sake of their sons but this takes it to another level! I don’t know why they posed for a group picture, happy families eh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom