Tatiana, Princess Nikolaos of Greece Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2009 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl has got some serious style! Love the dress. Unique, glamerous and completely appropriate. Not to mention she didn't look like anyone else, very personalized. Just wonderful.

I totally agree with you. When she was walking up the stairs between her skirt and the shawl she was wearing, it looked like she was in a cloud. Cannot wait to see her in her wedding gown..Gorgeous lady, great style and elegance.

Beautiful dress, love the colors and her hair. The back of the dress was also very pretty. Good choice IMO for the wedding.

Beautiful and classy. It helps she is working in fashion....

I just loved Tatiana yesterday. She was one of the first royal ladies that arrived (at least from what they showed here on German TV) and I thought: who will beat that? In fact, there were only a very few ladies who came close to her perfection, IMO. She has simply the right touch when it comes to fashion. :flowers:

I totally adore her sense of style and this weekend was no different she shone and in a room of sensational jewels and egos I think she ranked with the best dressed ....when is she getting married?.. now that will be a gorg gown.IMO

That's a definate homerun on her first official royal outing!

The bottom of the dress is nice, but I have a problem with the top.

Very gorgeous dress, and she is so beautiful. Don't like the earrings, they look like costume and fight with the lightness of the dress. She will make a beautiful bride!

^^
I think it's Oscar de la Renta, but I'm not sure

Very glamorous at both Swedish wedding events - a great addition to the greek royal family. Looking forward to seeing the striking wedding dress that she will wear

I hope that she wears something "grecian" inspired for the wedding as I think she pulls this look off better than any other. She certainly is a stunning woman.

The dress worn to Victoria's wedding was by designer Carolina Herrera

What a beautiful gown!! Simply breathtaking!!

Carolina has always done wedding gowns. The first dresses I remember her doing in the U.S were wedding gowns.

Nice dress but she looks pregnant.

I like the dress, it's one of those wonderful maxi dresses.

I've seen her wearing that dress in a video and the dress looked fantastic!

Miss Blatnik is a very charming lady with avid fans on the board already.;):p
The dress she wore recently looks very beautiful to me. A fresh summery look!:flowers:

Dress is by Matthew Williamson :flowers:

Beautiful dress, like all the colors and the detailing on the back as seen in the picture gallery (above link)

Picture ** Source

Yes, you are right, I read that dress is by Diane von Furstenberg in a greek magazine and I didn't searched it further. They went to a wedding of one best friend of them, Thanopoulos. He is the one who are going to be their best man at their own wedding.

Love her clothes and the way she styles them I am so happy she is going to be around now and hopefully more often I think this girl is totally glamorous

I think she works in PR for Diane von Fustenberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom