Stephanie's Music

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got this funny postcard , Date ? (Steph?)
Lukas Basic Stars Edition, Vienna

Last edited:
I was surprised that Princess Stephanie was once a singer I never thought that a princess of a reigning house would be allowed to do that.She has nice voice better than some of the singers now in the entertainment industry.

She has nice voice better than some of the singers now in the entertainment industry
That's true, Next Star, plus: in our days now it's much easier to improve
a voice with certain arrangements ;)

Here are some pics of Steph ( and proud brother Albert) celebrating
Steph's gold record in 1986 - unfortunately I've forgotten the name
of the song she got it for :rolleyes: ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thanks for the agreement iceflower. Those are nice pics with Stephanie and Albert.
She had some success it was a big thing to gold back in the 80's but now to be really
big in the music industry you have to go platinum.

I guess the name of the song was "Ouragan".
I have just watched the video on You Tube.
She was so beautiful, though not very regale in this video, but a real pop singer of the 80's!
YouTube - Stephanie de Monaco - Ouragan.
Anyways, I am sure it has already been posted!

That's true, Next Star, plus: in our days now it's much easier to improve
a voice with certain arrangements ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

In Pic 2 is that Stephanie's Pool Position co-owner, Alix de la Comble or something like that? (I could have that name totally wrong!) Whoever she is, it looks like she's wearing a Pool Position design!

I guess the name of the song was "Ouragan".
I have just watched the video on You Tube.
She was so beautiful, though not very regale in this video, but a real pop singer of the 80's!

I've looked it up and you are right, it's been "Ouragan" :) On
the last of those three pics I've posted you can see the cover of
it. I'm not good at matching her songs ;)

Lea, the name is right and I also think that it's her and that she is
wearing one of these dresses :)

I have question. I heard/read somewhere that Stephanie supposed to record some song(s) as part Fight AIDS Monaco compaign. Has she ever recorded them. If so any songs are available?...

Lakshmi, in the following post from the "Stephanie for Fight AIDS
Monaco"-thread (part 1) you'll find some information about the
song. For more information you could have a look through those
threads yourself, maybe there's more information I do not remember
at the moment :)

Link

Thank you for the video, poeme38. The song is very nice.:) Stephanie have a pretty singing voice.:flowers:

Card with wrong credits

The Sony photo with credits was produced with a typo.
Frederic did some photos for the records of Stephanie, but on this card his Surname was written with an "o" and then corrected with a ballpen on the photo.

PhotoCredit.JPG

Sony91BW.JPG

With the sad news of the death of Michael Jackson, I thought it might good to remember Stephanie's involvement with the "King of Pop". As earlier posts have noted, she sang a duet with him on "In the Closet" where she was credited as the Mystery Girl. Does anyone know the cirumstances that led to this track being recorded?

Stephanie with Michael Jackson World Music Awards

World Music Awards

I have no idea of the cirumstances that led to track being recorded, but what i can say is that Stephanie looks really good in the pic with the King of Pop.

R.I.P Michael Jackson.

Glistening Seas

:rose:We hadn't known that they had gotten an award for doing that.

:rose:Stephanie does indeed look wonderful in the pics. to have gotten an award for that is an accomplishment. :heartflower:

:rose:We hadn't known that they had gotten an award for doing that.

:rose:Stephanie does indeed look wonderful in the pics. to have gotten an award for that is an accomplishment. :heartflower:
Sorry if my post was misleading, the pics aren't connected with the duet they sang - they didn't receive an award for that track. I just thought I'd post them because it showed them both in the same shot - Stephanie is presenting Michael Jackson with an award in both pictures.

Thanks Sebastian, I'm sure both Stephanie and Albert must be saddened by the news, if anyone happens to find their statements on this matter, could they please post them here.

What she says is interesting. That she faught judicially for her right that it they made sure Naomi C. doesn't sing or pretends to sing in he 'In the closet' video.She was fine with the fact that originally the concept around this song was to let people find out who that Mistery Girl was, then Naomi came along as she was involved with Q. Jones at the time and the concept went to h***. Steph saying: "That's why I'm not really friends with Naomi" makes it all clear. It would have helped her in her little singing career to be recognized for the good work she did there.
Michael was a little embarrassed later that things went this way but Steph was fine and proud she had worked with him. They actually worked side by side in the studio in LA.
She says she has trouble talking about him in past tense and that he is a wonderful, sensitive person.

I have never heard Stephanie sing, so it was great to hear the youtube clips:)

One love to give - the cover

Guess what. Today I listened to one of Steph's songs, One Love to Give from her first album, as a cover, performed by Swedish artist Magnus Carlsson. Track 10 of his new album. It is available on iTunes.

I think Stephanie´s original version was much better. Of course... ;)

Guess what. Today I listened to one of Steph's songs, One Love to Give from her first album, as a cover, performed by Swedish artist Magnus Carlsson. Track 10 of his new album. It is available on iTunes.

I think Stephanie´s original version was much better. Of course... ;)
okay, just looked up both songs-Steph's is better, I agree. His album is also available on Amazon as well. (So are both of Steph's, I think....)

Hey!

Does anybody know where I can get the sheet music to the song "Words upon the wind"?

I´d need a part of it very fast for an art project in school.

Good evening :)

Back
Top Bottom