Sheikha Mozah's Fashion & Style Part 2: May 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, Sheikha Mozah looks absolutely beautiful! This is one of my favourite looks from her so far, I think. The colour is gorgeous and suits her complexion very well.

Mozah looks beautiful. She always seems elegant in whatever she wears.

Sheikha Mozah viewed the designer showcase of the 25 Fashion Trust Arabia prize finalists today, March 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Sheikha Mozah viewed the designer showcase of the 25 Fashion Trust Arabia prize finalists today, March 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I love the necklaces which are shown well in the first photograph and I love it when the royal woman has a huge jewellery collection but still tries to choose which jewels go well with the outfit and she tries to look her best.

I find the blouse a little too much for serious meeting with all those ruffles,other than that the Sheikha looks nice

Sheikha Mozah always looks so polished and elegant.

Absolutely agree with you. She is lucky she has a nice tall frame with curves and not being too skinny. She makes a perfect model for the over 50's. And puts so many younger women to shame. In as much as their sartorial choices are not that great.

Love it
The concept of modern outfit and the Abaya (or Deshdasha) over it is wonderful idea

I don't know why I like this outfit. I feel like I'm supposed to hate it, but she pulls it off very well and it's somehow not drab or mumsy!

This is a little drab compared to what Mozah normally wears, I'm not sure if I'm keen on it.

Love this look and i love the grey detailings
Sheikha looks very beautiful here

Back
Top Bottom