Sheikha Mozah's Fashion & Style Part 2: May 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for Sheikha Mozah's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Sheikha Mozah's Fashion & Style Part 1: August 2009 - May 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

June 4, 2016 - Sheikha Mozah wearing Jean Paul Gualtier couture meeting the Pope.

I dont car much for the style but I do like the color combination.

Full view ** Close up

November 19, 2016 - Sheikha Mozah at a charity dinner wearing ulyana sergeenko dress

Lovely dress, print and color.

Full view ** Close up

Well ... the ensemble is all right. I still think that dresses by Ulyana Sergeenko do not flatter Sheikha Mozah.

i am not too sure of the dress maybe it's too simpe for sush event Imo.
the Abaya on the other hand is very pretty i like the cover ead too

Sheikha Mozah's ensemble is unflattering.

Both appearances are lovely. This lady has a real elegance.

March 12, 2017 - Day 2 in Sudan

Outfit 1 - A lovely blue shirt dress with a matching turban. A great color and a lovely style. Dress is by Julien Fournie couture.

View 1 ** View 2

Outfit 2 - Lovely white dress with tan accessories. Bag by Hermes.

Full view ** Close up

March 13, 2017 - Day 3 in Sudan

Outfit 1 - Sheikha Moza wore a lovely pink/red Valentino couture dress.

Full view ** Close up

Outfit 2 - Pants, shirt and a waistcoat.

View

Last edited:
The outfit is very Sheikha Mozah nothing bad but nothing wooow also,to start althought i like the pink blouse/jacket i hate the sleeves the skirt lenght is unflattering in mu opinion looove her cover head though.

Sheikha Mozah at the seminar 'Law, Education and the SDG's' in Den Haag, Netherlands, today, May 19:

** Full view ** Side view ** Close up **

The color combination of the pink and navy was perfect imo. The pleated fabric on the sleeves was interesting, especially when she moved. I thought her make up was a bit off, especially the eye make-up.

Sheikha Mozah at the seminar 'Law, Education and the SDG's' in Den Haag, Netherlands, today, May 19:

** Full view ** Side view ** Close up **
The colour combination and the pearl necklace were better elements of the ensemble. I think that plisse sleeves and peplum overwhelmed the ensemble. The makeup was heavy.

Last edited:
I don't like the outfit from the meeting with Mrs Macron,i find the addef green belt and scarf too much and very shinny
second outfit is better simple and elegant Imo.

Last edited:
althought most of her outfits fitt well her figure i am not bigh fan of the Sheikha western wardrobe i prefer her in Abaya and tradional dresses most of her western esembles are too much

Back
Top Bottom