Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is from the noor Dubai thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not disputing when the picture was actually taken, but if it helps, under the picuture on WAM it says "Majed bin Mohamed - Congratulation." You can find the picture under Fri Jan 31.

i know lol i thought first it was new picture that said congratulation majed like he had won some thing. :rolleyes:

I wonder if there are any childhood photos of Majid. I tried t find them but I saw only photos when he was teen or something. Some pictures have already been posted in this thread, I tried to look through all the pictures to avoid posting the same (but you know, it's so BIG, I hope I didn't miss something).
I think these pictures haven't been posted.

Sheik Majid in Sandhurst
Jamd he's so charming in it:heart:
Jamd
Jamd
Jamd
Jamd
Jamd
sheikh majid on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Young Sheikh Maktoum with his father
http://www.enduro.com.br/imagens/98dub003.jpg

Also here are some child photos of Al Maktom boys. I'm not sure who's who so feel free to correct me =)
Rashid and Ahmed
Rashid and his father

More Rashid

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: young20rashid01eb9.jpg
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: sheikh20rashid20bin20moyo8.jpg When i found this first I though that it's Hamdan but I suppose it Rashid in the same clothes and the same photosession

Ahmed and Rashid

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 246al1ds5.jpg As far as I can read Arabic from left to right: Maktoum, Hamdan, Rashid and the little baby in Hamdan hands is Sheikha Latifa:innocent:

Cute pic's thanks for it i like the last pic with the baby

I love the last pic with Maktoum, Hamdan and Rashid with little baby Latifa. Hamdan and Rashid looks like they could be twins.

Lanalique, thanks!! The pictures are cute and tender, specially the one Sheikh Hamdan holds little Sheikha Latifah is his arms

Lanalique, thanks for posting this lovely pictures :flowers:

A reminder that copyrighted pictures cannot be posted directly to the Forums and will be removed immediately.
Details of picture posting and copyright can be found here.

thanks,
Warren
Administrator

Erm, Warren, did you direct it to my post (I suppose that's about the last picture)?.. I'm sorry if I posted it wrong, but I found it at one Thai blog where there were plenty of pictures of Al Maktoum boys and I don't know the original source of that photo. More likely it was posted first at FlickR some years ago and then the FlickR user deleted his/her account. So now it's very hard to find it. You can delete it in extremis. Sorry.

can you post the address of the Thai blog where you found the deleted pic. thank you, lanalique

Lanalique, you can either link to the Thai blog (or to the individual pictures) or host those images in Photobucket or Imageshack or suchlike and post the links here.

It is illegal for the Forums to directly host photos that are subject to copyright. Because the Forums is much larger, more high profile and more international than a Thai blog we will attract the attention of the lawyers if we allow the breach of copyright law. This has happened in the past; we do not wish it to happen again.

oh, ok. I know that, I have just though that I had reposted all the images on ImageShack but forgot about a couple of them, I wish i could fix it and rehost to Imageshack but I can't edit my post!

Miss B, I have visited so many sites that day that i don't remember the link to the blog. And I couldn't find it through my Internet history links too. I'm sorry. I just can say now that it was pretty old and wasn't updated for a long time. And it was something like Rashid's fan site because there were almost only his photos.

----

New pictures of Sheikh Hamdan with one little girl (thanks to Fazza3 forum user Meraj)
1; 2
Maybe she's cousin or other relative?

:twohearts:
I think Sheikha Latifa and Crown Prince of Fujairah have some common features in appearance..
Congrats to them!

----

And a little collage of brand-fashioned Fazza3 :rolleyes:
When he was young he wore Nike
Now he wears Von Dutch, Armani Jeans, Prada, G-Star Raw and so on :cool:
The wealthiness of Dubai royals is improving year by year :D
In the other hand I think that nothing but snow-white dishdasha suits him the best way. (Though now many luxury brands tries to design traditional clothes. for example I've seen somewhere pictures of Burberry dishdashas with that famous pattern :D)

From an old Sheikh Hamdan's photosession...
There's something seductively lustful in this pics, isn't it?:brows:

Sure he does :ohmy: thanks for posting this pics, they are kind of old and you find it. Thanks:flowers:

Lanalique thanks for the pictures!!!! and yes they are seductively lustful

may I ask why sheikh Mohammed wrote a poem for Hassa whom recently married but not Manal whom married first?

repeat

Hi, Lanilique. It's almost certainly Harrods or Harvey Nichols in London, where daily... you will see many, many Gulf Royals shopping or at the eateries you will even see them having to que up at the eateries like ordinary mortles.

;) Oh, Thank you. I think that's ok..thpugh I hope I'll never see them in a que at McDonalds, because it's very "unhealthy" to say softly.:D It reminds me how i stayed in a que for an ice cream at one big mall here in Moscow and one famous gymnast stayed behind me.
It's fun that many people come to Dubai just for shopping and residents go abroad for the same purpose.
BTW - Do you know if emirati don't have to stay in ques or waiting in restaurants? I mean, do they have some preferences to foreigners in service?

It's definitely Harrods. I have seen Sh Majid there before. They have to queue just like the rest of us!

In Harrods their fav hangout appears to be the food aisles ..espec in front of the Gelato bar...

It's definitely Harrods. I have seen Sh Majid there before. They have to queue just like the rest of us!

In Harrods their fav hangout appears to be the food aisles ..espec in front of the Gelato bar...

When was it? Some times ago or recently? It seems to me that Mayed is very busy now, he accompanies his father more often then Hamdan. Does he have time to hang out in London? Or they have a practice to go abroad for a day just for shopping?

Not sure when the photo was taken, but the few times I have seen them, it has been in the summer.
However, what's a 6 hour flight on a private jet? :)

Do thet really have PRIVATE jets? I mean...it's very expensive! I believe that they have lots of money but...if they want to fly to UK for relax, hanging out and shopping they are doing it in this way? I thought they just fly like 1st or business class _or maybe special royal class i don't know) but on usual plane.
I'm in shock, really.:cool:

Or that's a joke?
Thanks for information anyway. I think summer in UAE is extremely hot so it's good to go away for some time somewhere in the north.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom