Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldnt find this article. What is it about?
here the translation from the link:

I will talk today, Maryam bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, rebel character on the customs and traditions like keep up with fashion, a wasteful spending millions to buy horses and buy the most luxurious French clothing and family concerts, not to a control within the family

Liberal is not her father, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid no control over their actions and already tight financially because of the large number of squandered money

Mary is the most personal spoiled when her father Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, a precious daughters despite punish Sheikh Mohammed often

Because of reckless behavior and hasty embarrassed by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid in many European capitals, especially in Paris and London

Have strong ties Balphenanp Haifa and has already donated a set of diamond which impressed and influenced by personality

Reckless behavior bothered her brothers especially frequent flights to Beirut, Sharm el-Sheikh and disregard security and indifference بتوبيخهم

Authoritarian and arrogant personality and upholding a family, is the individual decision-making and اتشارك most family events

For not upholding the laws or rules within the country and treat each person you like Abdul works then whatever the character and social status, which has invited U.S. singer Madonna to the huge concert in the UAE.

I'm sorry but this means nothing at all any one can write wat they want without proof. At the end of this article he states that she invited Madonna to UAE when Madonna's consert was in Abu Dhabi ... I hope ppl will find something better to do with their lives that to write false articles about ppl they don't even know. Thank you for posting it :)

here the translation from the link:.......
It is a twitter message from anyone (which seems very envious and has no other things to do) and not a serious article from a newspaper. Which expresses the content of the text and what want the author say to us with it? Nothing - except perhaps that someone has too much imagination. There are private things in the life of the ruling families that we (and the writer of this twitter message) do not know. Each report is just a kind of speculation with the intention of spreading rumors. Did it make any sense for us? Not really, right?

An twittering melody of some birds is often a wrong symphony.

Last edited:
Maryam bint Hand
the other one ( From Moroccan Mother )she is not famous

Maryam bint Hand
the other one ( From Moroccan Mother )she is not famous

There is no Maryam from moroccan mother
Maryam 1st is from a Lebanese mother and raised in Abu Dhabi by her aunt the sister of shiekh Mohammed
Maryam the second is the daughter of shiekha Hind not Hand and she is the one most of us know and see in pictures.
Both Maryam's are well known and respected by people who actually met them, I hope this made it clear fr you... :flowers:

It is a twitter message from anyone (which seems very envious and has no other things to do) and not a serious article from a newspaper. Which expresses the content of the text and what want the author say to us with it? Nothing - except perhaps that someone has too much imagination. There are private things in the life of the ruling families that we (and the writer of this twitter message) do not know. Each report is just a kind of speculation with the intention of spreading rumors. Did it make any sense for us? Not really, right?

An twittering melody of some birds is often a wrong symphony.

i don't know how can you know that he has no other things to do :ermm:? just because he said negative thing about her?

another thing,absolutely you never find like this article in Newspaper because she is from the Royal family
but what made me to posted this article here is the article subject
i read for this person and i surprise how he can know more information about the royal family in UA in general

i don't know how can you know that he has no other things to do :ermm:? just because he said negative thing about her?

another thing,absolutely you never find like this article in Newspaper because she is from the Royal family
but what made me to posted this article here is the article subject
i read for this person and i surprise how he can know more information about the royal family in UA in general

I wrote, that it seems that..... I do not know that. It was just a presumption. In twitter you can post everything - possible and impossible things. Such private opinions from twitter are questionable and should not be the subject of discussion here. I think, you know that such kind of "informations" unleash a heated debate here, which is not meant to provide factual informations of the ruling family of Dubai.

Last edited:
What I read about Sheikha Maryam is disgusting! But then again Im sure there will always be people who envy others and love to say such things about them whenever they can! Do you know her? Only a person who knows her can say things of a similar nature! SO this is all just comments and articles brimmed with hatred which have nothing to do with the real life!

Question rather, whether it are informations or more conjecture and slander....

What I read about Sheikha Maryam is disgusting! But then again Im sure there will always be people who envy others and love to say such things about them whenever they can!

Paper and web pages can tolerate many lies ....

Do you know her? Only a person who knows her can say things of a similar nature! SO this is all just comments and articles brimmed with hatred which have nothing to do with the real life!

In this point I agree with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh Mohammed attended National day celebrations at his daughter Shamma & Salama's school

Picture

WOW Burzg ,,, Amazing pics & very clear ,,,, oh my what a lovely little sheikha ,,, really thank you for posting Burzg :)

Sheikh Mohammed have a beautiful children,iloove the one with Sheikha A Jalila.

Back in 2001 there were reports in British newspapers that Sheikh Mohammed's daughter Sheikha Shamsha had been kidnapped and whisked back to Dubai. The Metropolitan Police in London confirmed that they had spoken to a woman in Dubai by phone who told them that she was being prevented from leaving Dubai, but they didn't name her. The reports ended and I would guess the whole thing was a bit embarrassing for all concerned.

I'm not inclined to believe anything on Twitter myself, nor Facebook.

A very contradictive and emotional matter. Perhaps the ones from Dubai or the GCC countries can say something about this matter.

Back in 2001 there were reports in British newspapers that Sheikh Mohammed's daughter Sheikha Shamsha had been kidnapped and whisked back to Dubai. The Metropolitan Police in London confirmed that they had spoken to a woman in Dubai by phone who told them that she was being prevented from leaving Dubai, but they didn't name her. The reports ended and I would guess the whole thing was a bit embarrassing for all concerned.

I'm not inclined to believe anything on Twitter myself, nor Facebook.

Exceptionally, this story is true. And yes , it was Sheikha Shamsa but the exact circumstances could not be determined....

Last edited:
did anyone know that maitha al maktoum has a sister named wejdan?!?
she posted a pic on twitter and wejdan looks age wise similiar to shamsa
here is the link
.@mmrm1 | #smrm #wmrm #shamsaalmaktoum #wejdanalmaktoum #sisters | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

Maybe it is a synonymous or nickname of Sheikha Shamsa ;)......The person behind the name claimed that her mother is Umm Majid.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.431301073573913.87952.196541857049837&type=3

Last edited:
has anyone read some of the wikileaks cables?!? while going through i found some involving why rashid was not named in the succession in this cable it mentions why
Cable Viewer
its in paragraph 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom