Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 18: January 2014 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew she didn't move to Switzerland.

Sarah Ferguson on Princess Beatrice: 'She's Very Financially Savvy' : People.com
According to this Sarah is back in New York and will celebrate birthday 56 (today) there w/ Beatrice.
Interesting that Sarah offers the comment that she is not good w/ money, wasn't she all a buzz just a short while ago about the beaucoup bucks she was going to make with her juicer and teas? I know she got one late night shot on a shopping channel - which I missed, has she had any additional slots? They only schedule returns for products if they make a decent profit. I kept watching for a repeat shopping channel appearance as if I saw one that would suggest that Sarah's juicer might in fact make some money for her.
Also interesting that she does not flog her juicer or her teas in the interview, in fact she doesn't mention them, not a good sign, IMO.
Rather now she's all about her next venture - pretty dishes. And she mentions her charity coming to the US (her last non profit in the US folded.)
Also claims she's not really moved to Switzerland.
I think she flogs the juicer 3-4 times a year. She's not one of the weekly regulars on the shopping channels.
And I give her credit for being honest about her weaknesses. Of course, that takes some of the fun out of it when we hurl stones her way. But it is better for her personal evolution than not admitting to flaws and not trying to better them.

I think she flogs the juicer 3-4 times a year. She's not one of the weekly regulars on the shopping channels.
And I give her credit for being honest about her weaknesses. Of course, that takes some of the fun out of it when we hurl stones her way. But it is better for her personal evolution than not admitting to flaws and not trying to better them.

Sarah first flogged the juicer in TV on 8/12/15, see post 429 of this thread, I've been watching to see if she had even a second TV QVC slot and have seen none.
I have no problem with Sarah and her 'personal evolution' however she should have evolved to a place of responsible spending using her own money the first time she owed several millions right after the divorce. Financial melt down number 2 should never have happened. I'm hopeful that we won't be treated to financial melt down 3 but her behaviors remind me very much of her prior failures, hopefully I'll be wrong.

Sarah seems to be doing well these days, and the fact that she takes ownership of her faults has always been endearing to me.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm all for folks that acknowledge their problems, foibles and shortcomings and take active steps to make their lives better day by day but I do question those that somehow make a miraculous change in their lives in a short amount of time and then proceed to go public with their methods even to the point of hawking a surefire way to success for financial gain.

Perhaps its reminiscent of a friend of mine I went bowling with once a long time ago. The first game he did horrible and blamed it on the ball. He then got another ball and came out on top of all of us to the point that by the third game he was teaching us all how to bowl.

Perhaps I'm skeptical but I do wish Sarah well and so far she seems to be living a rather calm, trouble free life and I hope it stays that way.

I don't know if saying oh I'm bad with money really addresses her history money wise. But let's hope she has settled down with the spending.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I don't know if saying oh I'm bad with money really addresses her history money wise. But let's hope she has settled down with the spending.

As the most recent pic of her showed her needing assistance with her shopping bags.

Ha ha yes maybe nothing has changed.

Sarah is very good at telling people what they want to hear. How is she making money? How much did she put into the place in Switzerland it wasn't that long ago she was on the brink again of bankruptcy. Let's wait and see if we do get another Sarah isn't paying her bills etc. She is constantly flying all over the place and doesn't really seem to have any sort of job so who is paying her bills? I didn't think she would move to Switzerland why would she when she lives at Royal Lodge and lives the lifestyle she would be if she was still married to Andrew. Her charities folded with clouds over them in the US etc I expect people will be paying special attention to any charities Sarah starts up again.

Ha ha yes maybe nothing has changed.

If she hasn't changed by now, she never will.

She spends money she doesn't have, and has a huge sense of entitlement because she once was married to a royal.

I think it's only a matter of time before she has to be bailed out of her financial entanglements- again!!!

Lord, are people bothering that woman again?

Sarah has admitted that Prince Andrew's office handles her affairs now - so if she's shopping in London, she can afford it.

She's recently signed a deal with the china company Lenox in the United States to design a range of giftware for their recently acquired Reed & Barton brand and appeared at a trade show for them in New York. It is a similar role to what she did for years with Wedgwood though she's actually designing product this time.

Sarah has been living a quiet life for years now, she looks great, I wish her so well.

Sarah has admitted that Prince Andrew's office handles her affairs now - so if she's shopping in London, she can afford it.

She's recently signed a deal with the china company Lenox in the United States to design a range of giftware for their recently acquired Reed & Barton brand and appeared at a trade show for them in New York. It is a similar role to what she did for years with Wedgwood though she's actually designing product this time.

Sarah has been living a quiet life for years now, she looks great, I wish her so well.

I agree 100%. :flowers:

Sarah gave an interview for HT City-Hindustan Times in New Delhi, India, on November 7:

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Since when has her hair been that frizzy? She really will sell anything. Guess we know what the girls are getting for christmas. Hahaha

She can't be still in debt or needing the cash soooooo much

Since when has her hair been that frizzy? She really will sell anything. Guess we know what the girls are getting for christmas. Hahaha
if you look at her engagement, wedding photographs etc her hair is curly in my humble opinion.

Sarah's hair has always been naturally wavy and it was specially curled for the wedding - by the time the went off for the honeymoon the curls had been brushed out a bit.

I always like her hairstyles and I guess it was curled for the TV show and then the straighteners used to show how great they work.

I'd rather she didn't do these TV shows, but at least she's doing something and obviously enjoys it.

I think she has done far more embarassing things, so, even though I don't appreciate what she is doing, I don't mind it much.

Yep! So far as I can see, she's damned if she doesn't work and damned if she does. With all the sniping and whining going on about her living off her ex you'd think there would be positive comments that she's at least working, but noooo.

Now it's all sniping about the type of job she's doing, as it's soo beneath people, I mean hair straighteners? You guessed it, the snobs and the "entitled" are all glaring down their noses and tearing away at her in such a mean and nasty way.

When it comes to the York's I find it a mystery that there are even haters, let alone that they are industriously hating away on them. But they are. :sick:

At least she's working. But I would have stayed away from any "Royal" terminology.

At least she's working. But I would have stayed away from any "Royal" terminology.

If they didn't use royal terminology they wouldn't hire her. She is only employed because of her royal connections and only in US.
I don't get why people buy things because a celeb plugs it but they do so she's making some money. IMO it's a shame she has to use her ex royal life to make a living.

It's just so unfortunate for Sarah. She is doing honest work, promoting a product, showing her frizzy hair with good humour and she's slated for it by the Daily Mail, a publication that really appears to have it out for the Yorks.

She is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. So she might as well make money and enjoy life. Princess Margaret had it right: never complain, never explain and never apologize.

I love the color of the gown but the mannish watch spoils the entire look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom