Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 12: July-October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bella, I don't like the hair. :eek:
But the dress and the legs look quite nice!! :)

She looks so put together I have to admit I am pleasantly surprised.......:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I give her a lot of credit for keeping the weight off. Hard to do after a couple of children.

Has anybody seen Sarah with Mr Fish Fingers recently? Does anybody know if the relationship has thawed?

Sara has a wonderful personality, but she doesn't seem to be much appreciated in Britain - too bad.

Sarah Ferguson leaving the Dorchester hotel, after dinner at
the China Tang restaurant with her Norwegian tycoon friend,
Geir Frantzen, October 2, 2008 London, UK.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

e looks either ill or like she just received really bad news. I wonder if it's relationship related.

Or maybe she's just ticked that the paparazzi are there?

Could be any number of reasons really
But yes I agree with the sentiment

sarah is on the cover of Hello! Canada. she looks like she's regained some of her weight...she still looks great. i'm not sure if it's the latest issue, just that i noticed when i was out shopping today. has anyone else seen it?

That's a nickname for Sarah's friend, Geir Frantzen, whom she's variously been reported to be involved with on and off for a while. He's called "Mr. Fish Fingers" because he owns/manages Findus, a frozen foods company that sells products like fish fingers.

Thanks for that Telegraph link, Mermaid ... both Sarah and Andrew really do seem to regret ending their marriage, IMO. It's telling that neither has ever remarried. I really do think they still consider themselves a family unit with their daughters, and that seems to have been healthy for Bea and Eugenie.

I'm surprised, though, that she mentions renting a home in Windsor. I'd have thought that she'd be in a position to buy her own place, even after Dolphin House burned. Or perhaps she's just having that renovated?

Poor Sarah, she always manages to say the wrong thing.
I thought that sons of the sovereign weren´t paid at all for serving in their country´s armed forces. At least in one biography I read that when the Duke of Windsor asked for his army pay he was told he was the very first to ask to be paid.

Ysbel or Elspeth or Sky would probably have the goods on that one, M. (We won't ask Warren, he already knows EVERYTHING anyway! :D)
Sarah wanted to live in a way that she grew greatly accustomed to right away. And that's not a bad thing, she just had to make a choice, love or money. And she's een choosing money for a long time now. But this is just MHO. . . .

Ysbel or Elspeth or Sky would probably have the goods on that one, M. (We won't ask Warren, he already knows EVERYTHING anyway! :D)
Andrew received a salary commensurate with his rank. Harry and William also receive a salary. :flowers: That's why there was such a furore when the navy, apparently bent the rules for Andrew. Taken from the article - Prince Andrew's salary will rise by £9,000, to £45,000, when he takes up his new post.
Navy 'bent the rules' over Prince's new job

With promotion, comes a £9,000 pay rise from the Duke's present £36,000 salary to a commander's salary of £45,000
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/htmlContent.jhtml?html=/archive/1999/01/13/nduk13.html

Pics 11.10.2008

Sarah Ferguson arrives at the 13th annual Andre Agassi Charitable
Foundation's Grand Slam for Children benefit concert at the Wynn
Las Vegas October 11, 2008 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

With that light and makeup she looks great again, although we see
a bit too much again ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Oh good grief. I am soo tired of seeing the York 'women' with all of their assets hanging for the world to see.... :(
Sarah also looks like she has had her latest Botox treatments as well.

Oh dear, it is being reported today on tmz.com that on Monday Sarah was subjected to an extensive search at LAX airport. I am sure she was NOT amused at all.

Oh dear, it is being reported today on tmz.com that on Monday Sarah was subjected to an extensive search at LAX airport. I am sure she was NOT amused at all.
Links? I checked that site out and couldn't find anything.
Thanks!

You are welcome. I was intrigued, and surprised, by the Avon link myself.

What's next? "Ding Dong, Avon calling", and Sarah appears at your door selling her wares?

What's next? "Ding Dong, Avon calling", and Sarah appears at your door selling her wares?

First I had a hearty laugh but then I realised that - as Sarah is not a beauty - her involvement must be more on the marketing side. Maybe I should send her my address....:whistling:

Well I had a little laugh after seeing the Avon add too. I saw that they are selling scented candles and the origin of the fire that gutted Sarah´s house was a scented candle left burning in a bathroom.....
I hope that the buyers remember this when they buy the Sarah candles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom