Royal Ladies of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2019 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand Duchess Maria Teresa in one of her favourite jackets and tops during audiences today, March 3:

** Full view **

I love both outfits. The outfit on 3/2 looked very warm and cozy.

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa attended the Worldskills and Abilympics profession competitions yesterday, March 24:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And on March 25, she attended in the opening ceremony of the "Relay for Life":

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
A nice black and white combination,the design of the jacket is unusual.

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa during a private exhibition visit at the Petit Palais in Paris.

** instagram gallery **

And during a reception for the participants of the Diplomatic Conference 2023 on April 17 - I totally dislike the jacket, reminds me of cowskin:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I think she looks really sharp! The V neckline is quite flattering.

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa attended the event "Inspiring and inspired women of Luxembourg" on April 20, wearing a nice fresh yellow jacket:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Today at Alexandra's wedding (..)
Not sure why the bride herself picked an oversized sleeveless vest (that she struggled with herself while waving to the public) in a different tone of white compared to her trousers and blouse. Not really a fan of Claire's yellow wide dress, MT at least looks festive (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
The bride looked nice without 5he vest. Claire’s dress was simply awful, horrible tone of yellow and hideous style making her look very wide. Mt pink feathers outfit was another no no

Not too crazy about Alexandra's Civil Wedding outfit ,it looked like something Princess Leia would wear ,no hat either!

Princess Alexandra looks happy and radiant but the civil wedding outfit was a miss for me. Resembles pajamas and the vest doesn't improve the look.
I'm curious, why would she wear a hat? Stephanie and Claire did not wear hats at their civil ceremonies. Should they all have worn hats?

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa's pink feather outfit is Natan. Feathers are distracting.

Princess Alexandra's civil wedding white blouse and trousers are Natan

Princess Claire wore Diane von Furstenberg 'Gigi' dress and Christian Dior 'J'Adior' slingback pumps

Princess Alexandra looks happy and radiant but the civil wedding outfit was a miss for me. Resembles pajamas and the vest doesn't improve the look.
I'm curious, why would she wear a hat? Stephanie and Claire did not wear hats at their civil ceremonies. Should they all have worn hats?

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa's pink feather outfit is Natan. Feathers are distracting.

Princess Alexandra's civil wedding white blouse and trousers are Natan

Princess Claire wore Diane von Furstenberg 'Gigi' dress and Christian Dior 'J'Adior' slingback pumps

None of those outfits are anything to get excited by,GD MT is colourful but not nice.

Hopefully we'll see some a little more elegant this weekend!

The Grooms 's Mother was more better than the Grand Duchess which dress is a disaster.

:previous: I sadly agree maria-olivia.

Nicolas's mother made the Grand Duchess stand out for all the wrong reasons.:sad:

I'm asking for myself: what's happenin' with MT, why she's wearing so horrible?

What a beautiful dress on Nicolas’ Mother! Wish we could see more of the other ladies dresses at the wedding.

Did any one see the bridesmaids dresses, or were the children the only attendants? It appears it was a soft blue and white color theme.

MT, I am not surprised she was outrageous. That is her style when she wants attention IMO.
I am sure the Princess is used to her mothers antics by now. MT flopped today. The Princess did not seem bothered. The Princess out shown everyone and was so happy with her groom!

Royal Ladies of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2019 -

The Grooms 's Mother was more better than the Grand Duchess which dress is a disaster.

Agreed. I’m looking at the green monstrosity and thinking: WHY?! It’s awful. But eye catching.

The mother of the groom did look lovely.

I think the groom's mother dress is very beautiful, what a good looking lady !
MT's outfit would have been wonderful if it had been a dress not a pant.

Here are the mentioned looks of the wedding today:

GDMT outfit was awful and not what I'd except at a Royal wedding and the large green bow looked like it belonged on a wedding present.

No hat and a trouser suit,I guess it's to be expected with her new trendy image!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom