Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of Märtha Louise & Ari from the day before their wedding, I think they were part of an official photo-shoot

Image: Getty Images

Source: corbis

I love the way he looks at his wife and newborn son, it's so sweet!:)

18cx.jpg

www.fotovantellingen.nl

Source: Wireimage

I never get tired of admiring the way they still look at each other after all these years!:)

(source: UniMünster)

It must be love ;) :)
It's my absolutely favourite picture of them.

Oldies but goodies;):D

Source:action press, originally posted by rchainho for TRF

Lovely pics of the newlyweds Princes of Asturias from their visit to Mexico, originally posted by mapian (thank you, thank you, thank you!:)). Source: hola.

Last edited:
La chica madrilena, the first pic is ABSOLUTLY AND DEFINITLY ASTOUNDING ! When I'm watching at this look and I'm thinking it's not for me, you can imagine my thaughts.

OH, OH, LUCKY, LUCKY LETIZIA !!!!!

Prince Felipe and princess Letizia in finally of UEFA between the Middlesbrough FC and Seville F.C. . Originally posted by Lula (AP via yahoo)
I simply loove this photo:eek:

Another one from this event (source: terra, originally posted by lula:), and face to face, originally posted by fanletizia)

I just love the way he looks at her!!!:eek:

Last edited:
My dearest Princes looked yesterday a so handsome couple !

Source: Lecturas, originally posted by monica821 for TRF
Many thanks mon!

This is from the final of the school year of the boys, she was pregnant with Irene at the time:)
How he looks at her!;)

Those are some rare moments for Letizia and CP Felipe just because they are so private with their "touches"

Beautiful pictures as always :)

Here is another I found of KJC and QS:

source:isifa

...sOfIa.... said:
Beautiful pictures as always :)

Here is another I found of KJC and QS:

source:isifa

Many thanks for this pic that I didn't know. It's calling : "sweet complicity between two old partners of a long and hard life " Very tender !

Last edited by a moderator:
La chica Madrilena, more I'm watching the Princes's shots (your post 622 ) more I find them marvellous. The Felipe's look is a true love poem ! And what to say about of the sweetness of the Letizia's smiling answer :delight !:rolleyes:

The last one of the Kings of Spain is very touching, like the camera interrupted a private moment between them:)

This one of Juan Carlos and Sofia is just lovely :)
Posted by nina8675 in the retrospective of the SRF thread source: point de vue

When we are knowing the true repution of "don juan" of JC, this very tender pics show us it's possible to be in love even his own wife. What a mystery the human's behaviour......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom