Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nina13 said:
Thanks for the cute pics Crisinaki! Did he really dedicate his degree to his wife? I didn't know that, that's really wonderful. What an amazing couple they are...:)
You're most welcome:)
As you can see in the first picture, when he received his diploma, he turned around and dedicated it to his wife;)

Letizia & Felipe (from facetoface)

Inaki kissing Cristina aboard 'somni' yacht (from deadline press)

Lauritas138 said:
If Letizia wouldn´t have that body so provided, the red dress NEVER had become so famous.She is too thin but even so she has a precious body.

You are totaly right, besides we can say that she have a very natural and elegant attitude; may be it's because she was doing dance when she was younguest with her sister Thelma. It's very perceptible on her bearing and her graceful holding of her head.

Nina13 said:
Thanks for the cute pics Crisinaki! Did he really dedicate his degree to his wife? I didn't know that, that's really wonderful. What an amazing couple they are...:)
So Inaki only finished his education when he married Cristina?

planetcher said:
So Inaki only finished his education when he married Cristina?

Iñaki married Cristina in 1997 and got his degree in 2001, he didn't finish it first because he was the captain of the Barcelona and Spanish handball teams, who were Spanish and European champions many times as well as got 2 olympic medals in 1996 and 2000.
Now he even has a master's degree in management and was (till Irene was born:D ) the Vicepresident of the Spanish Olympic Committee, so I guess his accomplisments are pretty awesome;)

You can fill this thread with Cristina and Iñaki:

Source: Cover

crisiñaki said:
Iñaki married Cristina in 1997 and got his degree in 2001, he didn't finish it first because he was the captain of the Barcelona and Spanish handball teams, who were Spanish and European champions many times as well as got 2 olympic medals in 1996 and 2000.
Now he even has a master's degree in management and was (till Irene was born:D ) the Vicepresident of the Spanish Olympic Committee, so I guess his accomplisments are pretty awesome;)

Can I ask you what does he do in these days:)

m 12 said:
Can I ask you what does he do in these days:)

We are getting out of topic:rolleyes: , if you want to know please PM me;) :)

Cristina and iñaki
42166857544vg.jpg

from corbis

Princess Grace and Prince Rainier
Source:MSN, Google

w0tes8.jpg
w0tezo.jpg

meac said:
Cristina and iñaki

from corbis

They look like newlyweds! what an amazing couple; let's hope all our favourite couples stay like this:)

Mary and Frederik dancing on their wedding :) (Fotomarktplatz)

Alexander and Maxima with their Kids.

(fotomarktplatz)

That's one of my favourite pictures of Maxima and Willem Alexander :)

(Corbis)

75432_00157946000030.jpg

This pic is a true advertising for the charm's family ! They are my favorite

some more dutch ;)

the first photos: caught in the Garden 1965

(Andere tijden, ANP)

Last edited:
Royal Smiles Princes of Asturias, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, during the inauguration act of the XII Assembly of Eurovisión in Oviedo.

(source: 20minutos.es)

So many beautiful photo's:)
So many I've never seen:eek:
Thanks to everyone;)

Queen Elizabeth II and Price Philip today, celebrating the Queen's 80. birthday.
I like the way Philip looks to his wife. very lovely. :)

getty images

There have been so many loving moments between CP Frederik and CP Mary, here are a few more:

Credit: Scans from danish magazines by CPH from CPMMB
colourpress, pressen bld, Rex features, actionpress, getty

Last edited:
More moments between CP Frederik and CP Mary,

I put this one in because Frederik looks so proud as he watches his wife deliver a speech to the crowd. Perhaps I'm reading into it, but to me, he looks proud! :D

Credit Actionpress, DPA, topfoto, newscom, rexfeatures, tv2 and billed bladet magazine scanned by CPH from CPMMB

Prince and Princess of Asturias with Leo (from Corbis, originally posted by purple_platinum):

Felipe and Letizia holding hands in Asturias (from terra, originally postd by purple_platinum):)...

... and during the dinner in Madrid (from face to face, originally posted by lula):

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:
Felipe and Letizia holding hands in Asturias (from terra, originally postd by purple_platinum):)...

... and during the dinner in Madrid (from face to face, originally posted by lula):

The shot taken during the Cervantes's reception seems so hot that a lot of people had make some accurate interpretations......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom