Queen Rania's Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK dear... do u know any thing about her sister dina? is she married

I have no clue, dear Reeda. But I knew she lived in Amman...at least. Sorry!

Does anyone know any information about QR sister?

She is divorced now ... do u know if she has any children ?

This is Sedki Al Yassin`s house in Zanaba Village - Tulkarem/west bank ... queen rania`s grandfather . He was a teacher and the Headmaster of the Village Primary School .. her late uncle Khalid was a teacher at the same school too before Before traveling to Kuwait.
Riwaq's Registry of Historic Buildings in Palestine

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info Reeda! Q.Rania comes from a highly educated family environment, as it seems.

As to her sister's wedding, congratulations! And who knows, he may become a Minister again... Just joking.

Congratulations for Din al Yasin and former Minister Sharif Zu'bi(b.1963).

Obviously the queen's new brother-in-law is a Jordanian of Palestinian origin

Home

Congratulations!

Obviously the queen's new brother-in-law is a Jordanian of Palestinian origin

Home

Congratulations!
Veram83 do u know any thing about Dina`s life before marriage to Mr Sharif ?

Congratulations!

Is it her first marriage?

Dina played for a while a leading role in the Jordan Education Society (JES) founded by the queen to aid in the modernization of education in Jordan, while enhancing the role of schools. JES is part of the Madrasati initiative and established in 2004 the IAA, the private school the three younger kids of the queen and other members of the royal family are attending.
I do not know much about her private life. It's her second marriage, the first ended in divorce. I never heard anything about children of her.

Dina played for a while a leading role in the Jordan Education Society (JES) founded by the queen to aid in the modernization of education in Jordan, while enhancing the role of schools. JES is part of the Madrasati initiative and established in 2004 the IAA, the private school the three younger kids of the queen and other members of the royal family are attending.
I do not know much about her private life. It's her second marriage, the first ended in divorce. I never heard anything about children of her.
Thanks veram83 .. :) Hope 1day we will know more about her .

Thanks for information, Veram.
I never see a picture of her, too. Is she younger as Rania?

Queen Rania must've been busy with her sister's wedding. What a pity we don't have pictures. We've seen her brother accompany her on vacations very often but her sister has rarely been seen with her. It's great that she has found happiness again.
I translated the Arabic article in Google and it says the wedding took place on Friday. The groom is very well educated and has previously held the posts of Minister of Justice, and Minister of Industry and Commerce. He's serves on the Board of several organizations including the King Hussein Cancer Foundation and Royal Jordanian Airlines.

Thanks for information, Veram
Congratulations for Din al Yasin and former Minister Sharif Zu'bi

Does Rania have only 1 sister and 1 brother?
And wasnt the sister married previously, any children?

Does Rania have only 1 sister and 1 brother?
And wasnt the sister married previously, any children?
Yes she has a sister a year older called Dina and a brother a year younger called Magdy. I don´t know if Dina has children, Magdy has two daughters.

Yes she has a sister a year older called Dina and a brother a year younger called Magdy. I don´t know if Dina has children, Magdy has two daughters.
Dina is 3 years older than QR salma :)

I'm inclined to say that she's more similar to Rania in the previous/ older pictures we saw her in. In this one she doesn't take after her daughter so much...

I'm inclined to say that she's more similar to Rania in the previous/ older pictures we saw her in. In this one she doesn't take after her daughter so much...

that's just what i thought when i saw this...having never seen a good quality photo of her mother i thought rania must take after her father.

that's just what i thought when i saw this...having never seen a good quality photo of her mother i thought rania must take after her father.
If you take a look at the first page of this thread you'll see both parents of Rania in the pictures posted by salma. For me she and her father are more alike...

Her mother is better with short hair.

Back
Top Bottom