Queen Noor Current Events 7: September 29, 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This night Queen Noor will have an event.

Thank you for the CNN interview Huda! :flowers: I truly admire the Queen for her active role in Global Zero.

I have children attending CU in Colorado. One of them told me that she will be speaking at the college this evening. I wish so much that I could attend!

you are right Emmily she mentioned that in twitter .

I have children attending CU in Colorado. One of them told me that she will be speaking at the college this evening. I wish so much that I could attend!

wow your children are so luckey:rolleyes:

why she does not do the same in Jordan universities !!! absolutely stunning look

Queen Noor of Jordan attends a Global Zero news conference, April 8, 2010, to discuss the signing of the new Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START) deal and to urge "strong action" at President Obama's Nuclear Security Summit, in Washington, DC.
ImageShack Album - 5 images
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Thank you for sharing salma. She looks absolutely stunning here. I love her jacket/top and it is good to see her profile being raised recently. It is a shame she has flown under the radar so much since hussein's death.

:previous: So glamorous in green/turquoise!!!!! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Those aqua/turqoise/green colours are so good on her and I love that she always looks appropriate and 'queenly' and stylish with out bring over the top or in an obvious way

Lovely pics. She used same dress before in Paris. I like her room´s decoration.

really am glad for global zero and Q Noor , she is representing Arab modern women perfectly

Queen Noor of Jordan at a Congressional Iraqi refugee event
Photos

Five and Thursday*

Tunisian meaning*= KHAMSA WE KHMEES :flowers:

Wonderful & attractive Queen NOOR.;)

Thank you all so very much for providing the photos!!!!!! :flowers: What a beauty - she looked impeccable again.

This month she has many events.

Valerie Plame Wilson, left, Lawrence Bender and Queen Noor of Jordan attend a special screening of "Countdown to Zero" at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, Wednesday, April 21, 2010. The documentary about the escalating nuclear arms race is directed by Lucy Walker, produced by Lawrence Bender, and Valerie Plame Wilson appears as herself in the film.
Photo from AP Photo

This month she has many events.

Valerie Plame Wilson, left, Lawrence Bender and Queen Noor of Jordan attend a special screening of "Countdown to Zero" at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, Wednesday, April 21, 2010. The documentary about the escalating nuclear arms race is directed by Lucy Walker, produced by Lawrence Bender, and Valerie Plame Wilson appears as herself in the film.
Photo from AP Photo

Agencja Fotograficzna BE&W - szczegóły zdjęcia

This doesn't seem to be Carlos Slim in the 2nd photo. Any idea who accompanied Q.Noor? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom