Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 6: November 2019 - July 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply awful dress and color for her. Looks like a dress from the forties. Her hair and makeup are really depressing looking as the dress, drab is the word.

She used to have lovely, styled hair - many different lovely looks. Her hair is very healthy but rarely anything these days except parted in the middle and straight. Is this due to COVID perhaps? No hairstylist anymore?

For some time now, Letizia has quite a dark skin color, be it make up or fake tan, what gives her a harsh and ageing look. The middle parting hair style does not help. There were the usual comments of Letizia having a cold aura or being aloof, the way she styles herself adds to that, not very approachable. And another gala dress putting emphasis on the gym hardened muscular arms.

Last edited:
"The gym hardened muscular arms" which of course must be phrased as a negative. If a person puts that amount of effort and work into making their royal person presentable to represent the country, that's praiseworthy, actually, not snide.

Exactly how is it any different than when a royal with a generous natural or enhanced decolletage chooses a dress which showcases that? (Except with a lot more work put in.)

Since it's Letizia, apparently the only options are cold, remote, and selfish.

I can't claim to be a fan of the dress, I thought the whole look was dull and lacked ooomph.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't claim to be a fan of the dress, I thought the whole look was dull and lacked ooomph.

It need a brooch or bracelet as too often she wears the outfits exactly as seen on a model or mannequin with little or no imagination regarding accessories especially during a State Visit.

The dress looked like a daytime dress. It definitely needed some "bling" to jazz it up.
I have not been impressed with her outfits on this trip.
She has a nice so many nice dresses that she could have recycled that would have been more lovely and appropriate for a state visit.

For example.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVF173AIHJ7/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJzi0XHwxj/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMrzAJ_nc4h/?utm_medium=copy_link

I agree with you. Lovely dress, but it's more suited for daytime. She looks out of place compared to her hosts.

Simply awful dress and color for her. Looks like a dress from the forties. Her hair and makeup are really depressing looking as the dress, drab is the word.

Spot on. Dark makeup and dark hair color look so severe and harsh on her. :flowers:

Its great to see this outfit again. But I like more the softer hairstyle 2015

The queen looks really great and a really good look tonight.

Is it really a two-piece? I feel like it shouldn't be.

The color and the sparkles and the fit are nice.

Gorgeous dress on the queen but it needed a little extra a bangle or a bracelet.

Gorgeous dress on the queen but it needed a little extra a bangle or a bracelet.

I agree, its a lovely dress, and a diamond bracelet or some blingy earrings would certainly have been a welcome addition.

Its not a bad look on the queen and all goes together.

The same as often. A nice outfit without finishing touches, a nice hairstyle or jewels.
Agree a bangle/bracelet and updo hairstyle would have given it a more polished look.

I like this outfit, great colour, it does not look like a jumpsuit but 2 pieces. Letizias skin tone looks very dark (spray tan).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom