Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A lovely red down and almost festive and just ahead of Advent :D

The red is a fantastic colour on Camilla and a nod to the visiting country.

A great state banquet look. I do prefer colours rather than the standard white often worn by the royals

Camilla lovely in blue during the formal farewell today, November 23:

** Full view **

A great dress for Queen Camilla at the Biennial RIFLES Awards reception and dinner at Guildhall this evening:

** Full view ** gallery **

A great dress for Queen Camilla at the Biennial RIFLES Awards reception and dinner at Guildhall this evening:

** Full view ** gallery **

The style of dress is very Camilla, though she doesn't usually wear a printed gown. On the whole, I think it works.

I like this gown quite a lot. Yes, its another blue item in her wardrobe, but the pattern is fun and fits quite well.

Queen Camilla wonderful in white at the Diplomatic Reception this evening, December 5:

** Pic **

Nice outing of the gloves. She should wear them more often.

Queen Camilla in Christmas tree green ;) at the annual Christmas tree event at Clarence House today, December 6:

** Full view ** Upper part ** With a coat **

And look number 2 for a visit to the Ashiana women's refuge in London today:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Seem she and Kate had coordinated their hat? Both got feathers/arrows:D And such beret style hat indeed suits her. Love the details on the edge of her coat.

Like it very much. Very classy.

Camilla looks so elegant. A great colour for her.

Very beautiful and elegant ! She really knows how to dress, not too young, not to old !

Camilla's ability to dress with timeless elegance on an almost consistent scale is nothing short of amazing, and this latest monochrome outing in warm beige or caramel, is no exception. I love that she is and has continued to stay true to herself and that, if not for any other reason, is worth celebrating.

Going to church in those beautifully styled fur or wool lined suede boots is yet another reminder that being Queen doesn't keep her feet any warmer, so she seems to have accumulated an enviable wardrobe of such footwear. Pragmatic and practical, she doesn't have to look "old", she merely has to look happy to see and interact with everyone.

A great shade of blue for Camilla at Sunday Church service at St Mary Magdalene church today, December 31:

** Full view **

A great shade of blue for Camilla at Sunday Church service at St Mary Magdalene church today, December 31:

** Full view **

If I am not mistaken, this was the ensemble worn for arrival into Berlin at the start of the state visit in March 2023.

She looks lovely. So effortlessly stylish in a sensible way - if you know what I mean.

Dang!

I was planning an in-depth search for her in sparkling platform sandals! You’ve saved me the fun.

Back
Top Bottom