Princesses & Royal Ladies of the Netherlands Fashion & Style Part 2: November 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was a really lovely look on Princess Laurentien and her hair looks so much nicer in that style,I had to look twice to make sure it was her!

Princess Margriet visited the Toon Hermans House for cancer patients in Sittard on the occasion of its 25th anniversary yesterday:

** Pic **

Princess Laurentien opened the biennial conference "Am I hearing that right? - about heard and unheard language" of the Our Language Society in Haarlem today, June 17:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Margriet at the nautical demonstration day of the World Maritime Rescue Congress 2023 on board the ss Rotterdam today, June 18:

** Pic **

(..)

Among the three sisters, I like Ariane's choice best. Alexia's outfit seems to work for her and I assume those wide trousers with a tight top are currently in fashion among her age group?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Laurentien has opened the international World Library and Information Congress in Rotterdam today, August 21:

** gallery **

Countess Eloise attended the Coca-Cola 3000 Launch at P61 Gallery & Blackhole Exhibition in Berlin, Germany yesterday, September 13:

** Full view **

The suit suits her. A nice look.

Gorgeous look!

Its nice asides from the big buttons and pendant which did nothing for her outfit.

Princess Margriet opened the 6th International Conference for Perianaesthesia Nurses (ICPAN) in Amsterdam today September 10:

** Full view ** gallery **

Princess Laurentien in red at the presentation of the Good Cause Award in Leusden yesterday, October 31:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Minus the Christmas tree decoration earrings its not bad and also a nice colour on the Princess.

Princess Margriet at a charity gala this evening, November 3 - I'm not too excited about the two different prints together:

Terrible dress. Those nylons don't help either :eek:

Countess Eloise opened her first Vintage Clothing Pop-up Store in Den Haag, I don't like the red pants, but the jacket is beautiful! Vintage I guess ?

Laurentien and Eloise at the Harper's Bazaar Women of the Year 2023 event in Amsterdam this evening, November 15:

** gallery **

Princess Laurentien looks how she normally does.
However, Eloise...my goodness. On several photos it looked like she had a nip-slip. Why would any young woman want to wear such a dress that she has to constantly check on that she doesn't embarrass herself!

Eloise outfit is far to revealing upfront and not a fan, Princess Laurentien's is nice minus the jacket and shoes .

Back
Top Bottom