Princesses & Royal Ladies of the Netherlands Fashion & Style Part 2: November 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I’m enjoying her Dutch hairstyle!
Why do you think it is a typically Dutch hairstyle?
Asks a Dutchy, who wore her hair like that today. [emoji1]

I say Power to the Women of the Netherlands! She who wears the hair chooses how to wear it!

Princess Laurentien in red at the King's Day concert this evening, April 19:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Princess Laurentien in red at the King's Day concert this evening, April 19:

Other than the loud earrings and the belt its a really nice look on Princess Laurentien!

Princess Margriet and Princess Marilene at the reopening of Het Loo Palace in Apeldoorn yesterday evening:

** gallery **

And Princess Margriet at the National Final of the Princess Christina Classic Competition in Den Haag today, April 22:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Princess Margriet attended the 13th TeamNL Paralympic Talent Day at the Papendal Sports Centre today, April 23:

What was Laurentien thinking? Of the above, I like Marilene's outfit best.

And Aimée is missing from the above. I just saw her in a video and will look for a picture.

Modekoninginmaxima fills us in with all the details about the princesses' looks (including Aimée).

Last edited by a moderator:
Princesses Margriet, Aimee and Anita at the 12.5 year anniversary of the musical Soldier of Orange in Valkenburg today, April 30:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
Princess Margriet unveiled a plaque at the Major General Koot barracks in Stroe in memory of the Canadian soldiers of the Liaison Service who fell in World War II. today:

** Upper part **

Princess Margriet at the commemoration of the National Remembrance Day at the National Merchant Navy Monument 'De Boeg' in Rotterdam today, May 4:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Lovely looking Princess Margriet opened the new building of the residential care organization Huis ter Leede in Leerdam today, May 31:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Other than the gloves Princess Margriet looked really nice.

Her flowered shoes were very lovely.

Princess Mabel (and Countess Zaria) at the opening of the 76th edition of the Holland Festival in Amsterdam this evening, June 1 - not excited about the mixture of prints ;)

** Full view **

Last edited:
Great outfit for the Countess Zaria, I wish she could give her cousins some tips.
Not sure about Mabel's prints either but it is very 'her'.

Last edited:
Zaria looks very beautiful, stylish — and classy. Her mom and grandmother can be proud.

The outfit is very Mabel and Zaria is the better dressed of the pair!

I don't like Mabel's outfit, but hasn't she always been a loud dresser?

Her daughter, however, looks stunning. She looks very chic.

Wow what a beautifull girl Zaria is. She looks amazing.

Countess Eloise at the International Young Patrons Gala 2023 of the Dutch National Opera & Ballet yesterday, June 3:

** instagram gallery **

Princess Irene at the first communion of Prince Carlos today, June 4:

Eloise and Claus-Casimir attended the International Young Patrons Gala 2023 of the Dutch National Opera & Ballet yesterday, June 3:

** instagram gallery **

A terrible choice by Eloise. Why choose such tacky clothes and further strengthen an imho undesirable image.

Ghastly, just ghastly.
Imagine having the resources to dress well, just to the end up looking...like that. :shock:

Last edited:
A terrible choice by Eloise. Why choose such tacky clothes and further strengthen an imho undesirable image.
I'm sure that if you ask Eloise she wouldn't agree with the words tacky and undesirable.

The phrase "fashion victim" comes to mind with this outfit.

I don't like Eloise's outfit at all. I know she's an adult now, but what was her Mom's input in the outfit?

Princess Irene looked lovely in blue for the Holy Communion Ceremony.

Princess Mabel in a white dress at the 31st edition of the Amsterdam Dinner in Amsterdam yesterday, June 10:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

And a nice look for Princess Laurentien at the funeral of Elisabeth von Bismarck at the Bismarck-Mausoleum in Aumühle, Germany, on June 10:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom