Princess Victoria Admitted to Hospital: February 23, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does exist any link in wich we can see swedish TV live online?:D

I'm looking at www.Expressen.se where they have à live tv link from the press hall at Karolinska University Hospital where they are waiting for the press conference.

ughh I have to work early in the morning I cant stay up late Sucks it is almost 11pm here

Is the stream a little scattered for anyone but me? It keeps playing and then buffering every 2 seconds.

I am so excited for Victoria and Daniel! Hopefully it's not a long, protracted labor (or false labor). I think I'll be up as long as possible to hear the baby news.

:flowers::flowers::flowers:
In Argentina is midnight! i'm going to sta awake... I think it will be a boy (Erik)

hi, compatriota! I cant sleep too!!!
I remember the night that leonor born! wow night!

ironical said:
+1
Did we do something wrong?

It is à bad streaming for me too. Aftonbladet.se has à tv link too. Don't know if i'ts better

is a false alarm??

hi, compatriota! I cant sleep too!!!
I remember the night that leonor born! wow night!

Hi! I find out that Leonor was born a bit late...I was just 15 so, I didn't have that much access to information :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We'll keep waiting here...i don't think it's going to take so much more, has ben almost 5 hours already

corazon said:
is a false alarm??

No i'ts not false alarm. It was just an extra news report but they said they don't know anything more yet.

Hi! I find out that Leonor was born a bit late...I was just 15 so, I didn't have that much access to information :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We'll keep waiting here...i don't think it's going to take so much more, has ben almost 5 hours already
yeah!! al last a royal baby! I promise don't sleep until the baby born!

Ugh! I want to sleep but now I'm too excited! I'm hoping for a boy because my niece was born 4 hours ago. Waiting all the way from Texas.

D

the Expressen link is working great for me. I don't understand much, but there's no skipping/buffering.

I'm so excited!! I hope everything goes great for Vickan and the baby!

I can't stay awake a minute longer...I have little children myself and I'm lucky if I can sleep straight until the crack of dawn...Good night royal watchers!!

At last! Good luck to Victoria; I'm eagerly anticipating the news!

the Expressen link is working great for me. I don't understand much, but there's no skipping/buffering.

I'm so excited!! I hope everything goes great for Vickan and the baby!
What browser are you using? Perhaps it's my browser that is doing this...

What browser are you using? Perhaps it's my browser that is doing this...

I'm actually using IE for this, lol. I'm surprised, I've never had such a smooth live stream. it's nice! haha

It is à bad streaming for me too. Aftonbladet.se has à tv link too. Don't know if i'ts better

Its working fine for me, I just cant believe they are broadcasting when they dont know anything or have anything to say.

I'm actually using IE for this, lol. I'm surprised, I've never had such a smooth live stream. it's nice! haha
I'm using firefox maybe that's why I'll try switching browsers see how it works.

How exciting - though Victoria's in the thick of it! Hope its going well for her. :flowers: I'm keen that it be a boy. I have a hunch they have known the sex for a while. Whatever - as long as the wee one is happy and healthy - that's the main thing.

The link on Expressen.se works great for me now too. It's just speculations now and the "royal correspondent" at Expressen is answering questions from Expressens on line chat.

I've decided to sign off for the night. You know what they say "a watched pot never boils" .. Hope she has the baby by the time I awake. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom