Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events part 1: July 2006 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy::eek:WHY would Phillipos do this?:bang:

:ohmy::eek:WHY would Phillipos do this?:bang:

The way I read it is he "might". It is possible the show is trying to hype this as something important and credible and listed all the names of those they may have invited and not yet responded.
I see no reason why he could get involved in something like that.......
Let's hope he does not..........:eek::eek::eek:

I agree with Odette
I will not like it
It would be very attractive to the BBC, the BBC seeks audience, I think that he is a serious person, he will not accept the proposition.

I doubt King Constantine will allow any such thing to happen. After all Philipos has just finished his studies and with a short summer break, he should be looking to start a career, preferably in foreign service./international relations.
BTW I am watching these days "Big Brother". Throwing 13 people in a locked up house with plenty of liquor and no restrictions brings out the worst in everyone. I do not think I will survive watching P Philipos in anything similar to that.

The producers of this show have been in communication with the TRF Administrators. From the initial statement that Philippos will be appearing, it has since been changed to might. My understanding is that very few participants have been confirmed and the producers are still searching for princes who are willing to take part.

The producers of this show have been in communication with the TRF Administrators. From the initial statement that Philippos will be appearing, it has since been changed to might. My understanding is that very few participants have been confirmed and the producers are still searching for princes who are willing to take part.

Oh I am very happy the will became he might..........next thing hopefully they will say, no way.........

The latest news is that Theodora and Philippos are in Beijing with their parents.I guess this happens because they are both single or without a long-term relationship,like Nikolaos.
I don't want to believe that they do what their parents tell them to do,like 13 year old kids.It's easier for them to travel around the world,because they don't have serious responsibilities.
I would like to see your opinions.Do you agree with me?

Nikolaos flew the coop a long time ago. He is going to be 39 this October 1.
Theodora and Philipos are the "babies" of the family and they can still go with their parents to such an event without being seen as being told what to do. I am sure they are excited to be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Philipposo features are a combination of Pavlos and Nikoloas.. he is young but when he grows up he will have all the ladies chasing after him... :wub: give him a couple of years...
I dunno much of his personality and his style but now that he is done school I think that we will find out soon....:brows:
Nothing against Philiposso... but for me its Nikolaos:in_love:

Philipos is maturing into a hansomely aristocratic young man. Of course Nikolaos is the all time favourite for all of us, the over 25 years of age!!!!!!!!:wub: group.........

I think that Prince Fillipos is the handsome of the family . But I think that Prince NICOLAOS is like the actor Clark Gable, they are simply handsome (no very handsome), but it has an attractive innate it make them a magnet for women

Oh Belt, do not spoil it for me..........Clark Gable?? Not Nikolaos........He is handsome in his own aristocratic way........Both Nikolaos and Philipos have something Danish/German/Russian about them. Nikolaos has the Mediterranean charm in addition to his good looks and he is just so much more attractive......Hopefully Philipos will grow into it...........:angel:

Philippos and Nicolaos do not have the same physical.

I do not know if I express well in English but I hope that you understand me.

You've seen the body of swimmers , they have much thorax .... it gives the feeling that they had short legs ...

I think that Filipos has the body of swimmers, he has a lot thorax, however Nicolas is more proportionate between thorax and legs. Nicolas has more atractive body.

Fillipos could not had in future the atractive of Nicolas by his body.
But Fillipos is very handsome face.... and Nicolas has a body very atractive.

Nicolas is very Greek .... if you look at the pictures of King Paul when he was a young attractive, Nicolas is very similar to his grandfather.

In the web official , in the picture " Exiled in Africa, with Princess Sofia and Prince Constantine"

The Greek Royal Family - Historical Archive

The Prince nicolaos is similar to King Paul in the picture.Alexia, she is German. I have seen some pictures of Queen Federica when she was young and Alexia was like his grandmother, but she has the eyes of Constantine, blue.

The Prince Paul is very similar to her mother Queen Anne Marie.He has inherited many features of Constantine but he has his face as his mother, he is Danish.

Teodora is a mixture, but she is Danish.
Fillipos is Greek, he is similar to Constantine.

Thanks for the "physical" analysis,BELT...so interesting.:whistling:

In the web official,it has a press release about Reality show of the BBC tv.

The Greek Royal Family - News & Media

"Recent articles in the Greek Press suggest that HRH Prince Philippos will be taking part in a forthcoming reality show, aired on the BBC.
The Greek Royal Family office has indeed received a proposal on behalf of the production company, Objective Productions, which, however, has been declined by the Prince."

I cheer of it.
I think that production company has used the name of Filipos to give value to the Reality. If we read the list competitors, nobody is acquaintance by people.
it is muy ugly for the production .
Filipos has right to her intimacy , they have used her name without her consent.
They could have sold the reality with name of Filipos to the canal tv

Other News about Prince Filipos:
We had two theories about girlfriend of Filipos:

The first, his name was Helen....

The second, it is of magazine "HOLA" of Spain, it said that she was Luz Hernanadez Hernandez....

A new theory, I have read that she is the daughter of a good friend of Alexia, she is of London and she was in the baptism accompany of his family...his mother is Greece....
She was with his family in others ceremonies of baptisms of the royal family

Teodora in Los Angeles, she is in Hollywood!
you would imagine it, Teodora acting in a Production of Hollywood. If it would be posible:
What would be the Productive appropriate for her to act?.
In my opinion, she is a appropiate actress for the Productive of disney.
Teodora and Hannah Montana in.....
AND, in my opinion THE WORST would be that she would work with Silvester Stallone in.. IN "THE GIRLFRIEND OF RAMBO" OR SOMETHING SIMILAR , IT WOULD BE HORRIBLE

I am covering my ears and eyes.........This is nothing I would like to see or hear about.........OMG please make it go away...............:bang:

Or even worse: she could do the remake of all the Sissi films .......

The world is coming to an end as I know it.............Nothing goes according to my expectations.....:bang::bang:.My beloved Theodora an actress in Hollywood?? Bring me the knife, the poison and a gun please:bang::bang:

Why do you say this??
She has studied to be actress...she want be actress..
She can be as Julie Andrews in "the sound of the music"...

She can be like Grace Kelly but she is born a royal. Usually it works the other way around. I have been watching this lady since she was a little girl and never imagined her making movies in Hollywood.........As long as she is happy I have to get used to it I guess!!!!!!:flowers:

Odette , I would like see , in the future, to Teodora as Queen of a country european. If it would be true, this country will be privileged...this is a dream, it is possible, but now this is a dream

I would like to see her acting in theater rather than in movies

Odette , I would like see , in the future, to Teodora as Queen of a country european. If it would be true, this country will be privileged...this is a dream, it is possible, but now this is a dream

Belt, there still is William and Guillame and Carl Philip left. The rest are either much younger or taken. Well, hopefully she will be happy in whatever she chooses to do with her life. We can still dream can't we?

Nice suggestions,guys!!

...But she could also be the new "Karate Kid"...:bang::bang:
Now seriously,I would love to see her acting in the new "1821 Productions" movie."1821 Productions" is a new Hollywood productions company founded by Paris Kasidokostas,Marianna Latsis' (the wealthy shipowner) son....Come on,you all know,Paris Hilton ex-fiance:D
I don't know,something weird is going on in Hollywood:a Greek invasion propably...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

...But she could also be the new "Karate Kid"...:bang::bang:
Now seriously,I would love to see her acting in the new "1821 Productions" movie."1821 Productions" is a new Hollywood productions company founded by Paris Kasidokostas,Marianna Latsis' (the wealthy shipowner) son....Come on,you all know,Paris Hilton ex-fiance:D
I don't know,something weird is going on in Hollywood:a Greek invasion propably...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am getting more and more depressed over this. After all she appeared with her father at a party. This does not mean she will star in a Hollywood film. We need to keep it real.

:) Just let me share with you all, my sympathy for these two young persons, Princess Theodora and Prince Philippos. They are so charming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom