Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events part 1: July 2006 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prince Phillip was born Prince of Greece,he was born in Greece. he was son of Prince Andrew(Son King George and Queen Olga, Kings of Greece). His mother Prince Alice lived in Greece, she was very close to the greek royal family.

And: The Duke of Edinburgh´s a godfather to Prince Philippos (due to his own first name!) - so Philippos "had" to be there! He also attended the 80th birthday of Pr Philip together with his parents at Windsor 10 years ago.

Strange IMO that Phillipos and Theodora travelled the long way to Europe to attend Prince Phillip´s 90th birthday church service and one week later when their cousin Nathalie married they didn´t attend and were probably already back in the U.S.

I wonder if Theodora will be present at the Los-Angeles gala events during Prince William's and Kate's visit.It will be interesting to see her,as she didn't attend their wedding

Yessss!!!! I think that she will be becuase Princess Theodora has english passport, and she know to the members of the British Royal Family (HEr godmother is Queen Elizabeth)

So no invitation for Theodora/Phillipos in California. Pity that they aren´t seen so often at royal events. Not in Sweden, not in London, not in Berleburg, not in California. So always lesser opportunities for both of them to find a noble/royal partner;)
What a chance for Theodora if she had met f.i. Tom Hanks (who attended in California) to give her some advice for starting a career as a movie-star;)

it is possible that She would was not in Los angeles, she may be of vacation !!!!

Filippos graduated from Georgetown University in May 2008.He studied International Relations.The greek magazine Life n' Style (June 2008) had many photos of Filippos with the rest of the family.

Sorry will talk a little about some really old photos. Is there a way to see these photos? I saw the Christmas card photo, wondering if there were more. If anyone has access can you please put them up? would love to see them :)

And here is another photo from "DANISH AMERICAN SOCIETY Person of the Year Royal Gala Celebration" with Queen Margaret of Denmark in the lower right corner of the page. Is it just me or does he look a bit tired in these photos?

Link to photo: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KJA1xfF_gtg/Tg09JfyV9-I/AAAAAAAACsg/u3t68H28kXY/s1600/Daisy+DC+11.jpg

Link to the page where I originally found it: Danish Royal Media Watch: Billed Bladet#24: Daisy and the British Royals Take Over

One more thing though. I am a bit new on this particular thread and I saw someone (forgot the name) putting Prince Philippos's photo from his facebook. Isn't that a bit harsh? Harsh may not be the right word here but what I really mean is, I know we can find him on fb. But posting things from there (his profile pic for example is visible in a small size) - isn't that kind of invasion of his privacy? I didn't mean to offend anyone Just expressed my opinion. Peace :flowers:

In Facebook you can restrict the content you want everyone can see, including if you don´t forms part of the community, and the content that you want to not see the others, this is not public, I have restricted my content except my profile picture .
I have found this a few weeks ago, I put my name on google and found my photo of facebook. I went back to Facebook and I read the agreement. and it is true, you can limit content to you want that others see. the Prince Philippos´s profile picture is public, but the rest of content is limited and he doesn´t accepts friends,

thank friend to information, I know it. Tatiana had profile public, but when she announced her engagement with Prince Nikolaos, she limited her content. I was her friend in facebook but now no.:bang::bang: Philippos is in Porto Herli with family. THey are in Greece.

I have saw a website on the Internet at it could be voted Prince more handsome , Prince HArry won with 23% of vote, but Philippe was behind with 21% and Andrea of ​​Monaco was below along with others, he was the second;)

Last edited:

Princess Theodora attended the 2011 NCLR Alma Awards Held at the Santa
Monica Civic Center in Santa Monica, California on September 10, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Unlike her brothers, she looks middle-class like her sister.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read that in magazine hola of spain ,it has one report of princess theodora this week, are these pictures?

yes it was!!!! it was this event. I do not like the dress Princess Theodora. She is thin , now.

Princess Theodora attended an event where the Interview magazine celebrated Christopher
Bollen's Lightning People with Belvedere Vodka held at Soho House, West Hollywood, California,
September 20, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:

Princess Theodora at the 3rd annual Bullets 4 Peace reloading life event celebrating the World Peace
Day at Station Hollywood at W Hollywood Hotel on September 21, 2011 in Hollywood, California.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

was the interview in "Hola!" magazine???? thanks , she is wonderful in pictures.

In the first photo is spectacular, the other two photos is fine even looks like Tatiana in the third photo, but the first photo is spectacular. I agree with you, I would not have recognised her . Theodora has a defect when she smiles, but she is spectacular when she is serious .

Honestly I was shocked when I saw the last pictures of Theodora. She looks so tacky !!!

Her screaming-for-attention-clothing, her hair ( this cheap coloured blond with that awful dark hairline and those dry lenght), her make up ( the red lipstick that points out her big teethridge to teeth distance) and her tacky posings.

THIS is not the way a real princess behaves, dresses and styles herself. Even Chlelsy Davy has more class than her !!!

What are her parents doing ? They seem to let her go ... She wants to be an actress !!!

Okay, she can live the life she wants and has no duties to no country...but didn't her parents give her education or advise ? I am speechless about her !

Why Princess Theodora has to behave like a princess ????The Princesses of europe have not married with Princes, and princes with princess. No. you've said it, she has no obligations. This posed is related to the promotion of any film she has done. she is actress.In Europe there are princes to the throne that do not behave like princes and journalists and people laugh at their antics. The report of Theodora is good, she works of actress. I like it. she works...this is her profession

But she has duties to her family. We all have duties to our families. We all have the possibility to cut the painters to them, but then we can't call us a member of the family anymore.

Theodora works, yes, but would she have been so succesful as Theodora Smith ? No ! I have never seen a movie in which she plays a role.

In fact she lives a lot on her familes reputation and on her title !

As long as she does that, as long as she doesn't walk as Theodora Greece through her life and stops relay on her relationsship to european Queens, she owes her family and her title a certain behavior.

Sorry but where has she been successful? Her IMDB page lists no film or show that is well-known nor successful in its own right.

Theodora Greece

I agree with you that she lives off her family and title and as long as her father continues to live off his connections, she'll certainly do the same... :whistling:

That's not true, she has recorded several movies as a minor character and a main character, "Cimson Tear"...and others . In the most movies are produced for tv, are no to Oscars. To know what a person thinks, must have heard to this person, but you can not disqualify a person without having heard her views and have knowledge of her life. Theodora interviews define her personality. I've read interview of her and I surprised me, She know the dificulty of this profession, she know it.but she is willing to work on it because she likes the interpretation.When she speaks in interviews, she is very inteligent, it deduce of her words.

i agree 10000% with you..and as a Greek royalist, i'm deeply dissapointed...not because she wanna be an actress, but mostly cause she has no interest to her role and her country...

HAHAHA in the hellenes, in the hellenes yes, she has very interest,.. it is possible that she improve her Greek :)

Last edited:
why do you say this?. she was in Spetses this summer. She said that it was very special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom