Princess Stephanie When She Was Younger Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that this pic was already posted, but this version is without watermark.

Beautiful portrait of Stephanie:flowers:

(ACI)

Stephanie has a lot of Kelly in her.

iceflower said:
Steph in the 1970s, if you look at her hair style she wears again these days, there's no real difference between that girl and the woman today ;) :)

http://i9.tinypic.com/2jahkpw.jpg
(FIS)
I must disagree with you Iceflower. I think there is a difference - she is even more beautiful these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww she looks so cute thanks Ianna

I just saw a music video with a young Princess Stèphanie, and she has a lots of features from her mother, she was very elegant in her looks, and I must say that in her younger days she looked beautiful.

Those pictures are indeed priceless, thanks for sharing them Iceflower! :flowers:

Amazing pics Steph is too cute with her mom thanks iceflower

You are very welcome, Ianna, Avalon and Radker! :)

The video was showing the Grimaldi family in the Palace Gardens, walking around and the children were playing. It was shown in a short report about Grace's and Rainier's life together some years ago.

thanx for the pics
did you know that stephanie started smoking at the age of 9 (!) years !!!
maybe charlotte followed her example ?!!

stff13 said:
thanx for the pics
did you know that stephanie started smoking at the age of 9 (!) years !!!
maybe charlotte followed her example ?!!

I wouldn't take that as granted. And for Charlotte, I don't see any reason why she should be influenced more by her aunt's smoking in compare to her mother's..

Last edited:
yes there are a lot of persons smoking around Charlotte
one day she couldn't resist any more and started smoking
don't know at which age
there are erports that she already started at the age of 12 - is it true ?

I have said this in several threads, we have special threads for the topic of royals and smoking. So there is no need to start thoses discussions in other threads:

Royal Smoking Of Cigarettes

Which Royals Smoke?

Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

Sweet sixteen - Steph photographed in 1981. She looks a bit more like a teenage boy with that hat ;)

Steph 1981

Aww steph looks so cute thanks Ianna love the last one and she does look a lot like camille.

In the second pic you can really see a strong resemblance to a young Drew Barrymore.

Thanks for the sweet pics, Ianna and Sebastian, especially the spanish girl and Steph in the snow are too cute :flowers:

Here is a pic of little Steph enjoying a waffle :

Steph in 1968

iceflower said:
Thanks for the sweet pics, Ianna and Sebastian, especially the spanish girl and Steph in the snow are too cute :flowers:

Here is a pic of little Steph enjoying a waffle :

Steph in 1968

This pic is so precious:flowers: Enjoying a waffle like every other kid. Thanks for sharing, iceflower!:) ;)

Last edited:
wow step was really a cute and adorable child. camille is certainly the irish version of step:) (queen rania's youngest son also the irish version of his mother :) ) IMO

are step eyes the same color as caro's? I always thought step's light blue and caro's dark blue.

i remember seeing some pics in this forum (a pic of step and camille) where step eyes seems lighter than camille also (a pic of caro and alexandra) where alex eyes lighter than caro/charlotte). so I assume step and alex has the same eye color?!?:ermm:

sorry for my poor english

lockedstep said:
wow step was really a cute and adorable child. camille is certainly the irish version of step:) (queen rania's youngest son also the irish version of his mother :) ) IMO

are step eyes the same color as caro's? I always thought step's light blue and caro's dark blue.

i remember seeing some pics in this forum (a pic of step and camille) where step eyes seems lighter than camille also (a pic of caro and alexandra) where alex eyes lighter than caro/charlotte). so I assume step and alex has the same eye color?!?:ermm:

sorry for my poor english

I think both Alexandra and Camille have lighter eyes then their mothers. Don't worry for english ;) :)

You are most welcome as always, Ianna :flowers:

Here is a very small pic of little Steph with her mummy, taken in 1969. It's nearly too small to be posted ;) , but it's so nice:

Steph in 1969

She was such a cute kid, but I see little resemblance between older Steph and younger Steph. Unlike Caroline who I think still looks exactly the same. I don't know, but time and THE SUN haven't done Stephanie any favors, jmo.

Ani

anag said:
She was such a cute kid, but I see little resemblance between older Steph and younger Steph. Unlike Caroline who I think still looks exactly the same. I don't know, but time and THE SUN haven't done Stephanie any favors, jmo.

Ani

Yes, Stephanie was a vey pretty young woman, but suddenly she got very very older than her age.
It may have been the sun, the way she lives or the shocks of her life, but she looks older than Caroline. And this, despite that Caroline had also many tragedies on her life, she smokes a lot, and she received also much much sun.

Perhaps that's because Stephanie doesn't appear to be loving herself that much... It's a shame, because when she was still married to Daniel, in many pix she looked even more beautiful than her sister!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom