Princess Stephanie Current Events 10 : Oct.2006 - Nov.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am happy stephanie is beginning to come into her own

Another article : BUNTE

+ Steph and Camille on the beach - pics

Thank you so much for that link, Seb! The pics are really cute and what touches me most is the fact that
Maguy, Daniel's mother, is cuddling Camille. It's great that they have such a relationship, just like a real
grandmother it seems..
By the way, Steph looks very young on these pics..:)

Great summer photos!:)

Camille has grown up so much since last pics..She's so cute in her pink outfit:flowers: I can't beleive she'll be 9 years old in few days..like it was yesterday when she was baby.

I second that for Maguy Ducruet..it's nice to see them so close. Princess Stephanie looks great, indeed!:)

Princess Stephanie and her current boyfriend (according to the mag) at the Muse concert:

DIVAeDONNA

Wow we havent seen a story or any pics of stephanie linked to someone in a magazine in a while guess the good times dont last long thanks Tosca for the Picture.

Princess Stephanie and her current boyfriend (according to the mag) at the Muse concert:

Thanks for the pic, Tosca :flowers:, her so called boyfriend on this pic is Merwan Rim again, the singer who is part of the "Roi Soleil" team, I think on the deadline pics you were also able to see others of these musicians around Steph on the evening of that Muse concert.

Thanks for scan, Tosca!:)

Some new pics, well not so new, but still...;)

Princess Stephanie and Louis at football match..Monaco vs. Lyon

Pic Pic2

Pic3 Pic4

Just a little correction to the captions of the pics you've shared with us,
dear Ianna :) It says that these pics were taken on 7 July but they
were taken in May, I compared them with the ones I posted in the soccer
thread back in May, and as all the other people around Steph and Louis are
dressed in the same way, these pics surely are from May :)
---> old post

There's an old Italian song that goes: "Stessa spiaggia, stesso mare (same old beach, same old sea), and this seems to be applying well to Stéphanie and her enlarged family! (DIVAeDONNA)

Scan 1 Scan 2

Thank you so much for the wonderful pics, Tosca!!! :)

Camille holding the little cute boy, Daniel kissing Camille, the beautiful young
teenage girl Pauline, the very cool Louis :cool:, Steph sharing sweets with Daniel,
what wonderful family pics! I wonder if the little boy is Jean Raymond's child, the fact
that he carrys him around and that Camille feels close to him - well that could be true.
Anyone with information about that??

I wonder if the little boy is Jean Raymond's child, the fact
that he carrys him around and that Camille feels close to him - well that could be true.
Anyone with information about that??

The mag says nothing about the little blonde boy, but I had the same thoughts as you. Besides the article says the family was reunited to celebrate Camille's 9th birthday.

Pauline has something that reminds me more and more of her aunt Caroline.

There's an old Italian song that goes: "Stessa spiaggia, stesso mare (same old beach, same old sea), and this seems to be applying well to Stéphanie and her enlarged family! (DIVAeDONNA)

Scan 1 Scan 2

Thanks so much, Tosca! :flowers: Seeing Alexandra's ballons all over Pacha, I was wondering how did Camille celebrate her birthday..Great pics! Camille is so cute holding little blonde boy..Who knows, maybe he is really her half-brother. BTW she reminds me a lot of young Stephanie, her expression.:)

As for Pauline, I would say it's her attitude that reminds me of young Caroline.

@iceflower - Sorry for my ignorance! To be honest, all those soccer pics seem same to me..red-white combination, cheering, familiar faces..;):)

Scan 1 Scan 2

Thanks Tosca glad to see all of them come together for Camille birthday maybe camille does have a brother she seems to know him but very beautiful sweet pictures Louis wearing Pink but he pulls it off some boys cant Pauline looks amazing reminds me of Caroline also and Stephanie looks beautiful:wub:

The mag says nothing about the little blonde boy, but I had the same thoughts as you. Besides the article says the family was reunited to celebrate Camille's 9th birthday.

Thanks for answering my question Tosca :flowers: I had tried to read some
of the picture captions before and had noticed that they did not comment on the child..

Ianna, as to the soccer pics, same for me! The same colours confused it, I had to check
the other visitors around them in order to be sure..:D

I read that Jean Raymond did have a boy (I think, not sure, but he got married), which is the one that attended the bday party. Very nice pics and it's great that there is lots of family love! BTW does anyone know if Maguy attended?

Thanks for telling us about the son, Monacos :flowers: It's surely great for Camille to have a
another sibbling, the pic shows that she enjoys to have a younger brother to care for :)

As to Daniel's mother, you can see her on the second scan, the first pic in the left corner,
she's the woman with the white blouse :)

Auron/July 07

Some vacation pics...:)

Princess Stephanie of Monaco on Vacation alone in Auron, France, on July 22, 2007

Pic Pic2 Pic3

I don't know if it's the right place to post it and if it's a re-post, mods feel free to delete it:

from charlottemariepomeline

Camille & Louis on the beach, july 2007

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

Thanks you Ianna for the vacation pictres of Stephanie hope she has some fun and thanks La Bouche d'or for the Pictures Cute picture of steph taking the picture of Daniel ans louis hugging. Does any one know Who the girl is in Picture 2 ? Cute picture of Camille with her dad.

^The thing is no one knows who's that, but maybe Louis' date...

Last edited:
Some vacation pics...:)

Who's that young girl walking through the streets of Auron??!! ;)
I don't know why, but Steph looks so fresh and young this summer, especially at the Red Cross Ball
and also if you look on the pics of Camille's birthday..

Ianna, thanks a lot for posting your findings and La Bouche d'Or, thanks for posting the weblog pics.
It's so cute that Steph takes a pic of Louis and his father cuddling each other! :):)

You're welcome iceflower & RADKER!:flowers:

I've seen edition of iHOLA! that featured Camille's birthday. For young girl it says it's Louis's friend Marina.

I read that Jean Raymond did have a boy (I think, not sure, but he got married), which is the one that attended the bday party. Very nice pics and it's great that there is lots of family love! BTW does anyone know if Maguy attended?

The "elderly" blonde woman appearing on the right side of the 1st pics in the 2nd scan has the air of being Maguy.

Cap d' Ail/Auron - August 2007

Thanks to FILIPA's info;), some new pics...:flowers:

Princess Stephanie and her daughter Camille spend an afternnon at the beach in Cap d'Ail, France on August 5, 2007. The Princess, who sports a new tattoo on the left hip, was not happy because numerous jelly-fishes were around and swimming was forbidden all day long... Stephanie spends some time eating some ice-creams and playing cards with friends.

Camille . Camille2

Having good time with some friends Ice-cream

Princess Stephanie of Monaco spends quality time and pictures her daughter Camille playing and jumping on a trampoline setted on the main square of Auron, South of France on August 11, 2007. :flowers:

One.. two.. three..

To fast for paparazzi's camera:lol::D

Tender moments :)

'Monsters'

Thanks to FILIPA's info;), some new pics...:flowers:

Princess Stephanie and her daughter Camille spend an afternnon at the beach in Cap d'Ail, France on August 5, 2007. The Princess, who sports a new tattoo on the left hip, was not happy because numerous jelly-fishes were around and swimming was forbidden all day long... Stephanie spends some time eating some ice-creams and playing cards with friends.

Camille . Camille2

Having good time with some friends Ice-cream

Princess Stephanie of Monaco spends quality time and pictures her daughter Camille playing and jumping on a trampoline setted on the main square of Auron, South of France on August 11, 2007. :flowers:

One.. two.. three..

To fast for paparazzi's camera:lol::D

Tender moments :)

'Monsters'

:wub:Aww such cute pictures to see stephanie and Camille spending some mother daughter time is alwas great SO steph did get a new tattoo so Monaco's beach has a jellyfish warning too they have runed my summer vacation they are everywere but better safe than sorry Thanks Ianna :flowers:

The latest pics are so nice, thanks for the link and pics, Filipa and Ianna! :)

It's so nice to see Steph taking pics of her little daughter, and seeing them together
in such funny and tender moments.

Pics 16.7.2007

Here are some pics of Steph (taken in July) playing at cards and having a
lot of fun doing so. She seems to have a very good poker face ;):)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom