Princess Stephanie Current Events 10 : Oct.2006 - Nov.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome kids!
It's great to see "our" Princess so relaxed.

Pics 15.12.2006

Princess Stephanie of Monaco attends the press conference to announce the 31st International Festival of Circus of Montecarlo held at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco on December 15, 2006:

Steph 1 Steph 2

Thanks Iceflower steph looks great Cant wait till the circus in January.

You're so welcome, Radker, me too I'm already looking forward to it!
Here is another pic where you can also see the poster for 2007:
Press conference

Thanks for all the pics! Can anyone tell me when the next festival will take place? Thank you :)

She is really stunning. Even if she is no more the young girl she was, she still is a beatiful woman. I 'm very surprised watching the pics with Daniel Ducruet...They looks nice together, for sure, and much more, when their children are around...:rolleyes:

Vanesa.

iceflower said:
Romy, the Festival will take place in Monaco from January 18 to 28, 2007 :flowers:
Here are some more pics: Steph
a bit bored? gallery of pics

Thank you for the pictures iceflower. I have so little time to log on this Forum and so I'm thankful for all the lovely pictures and news that are waiting for me every time.

I think the "bored Steph picture" is a beautiful Steph pic. :flowers:

You are most welcome, Radker and kiina :flowers: :flowers: Maybe I should have said "thoughtful" instead of "bored" ;)
Here is another very nice pic of the press conference:
Portrait Steph

Visiting Princess Grace hospital, 22nd December 2006

During the Christmas events of the Monaco Red Cross, some sweets are offered to the Hospital center Princess Grace by Princess Stephanie. (VISUAL/Master photo Milano)

Pic1 Pic2 Pic3

Pic4 Pic5 Pic6

Thanks Ianna for the pics steph looks great and she made a lot of people happy that day.

Stephanie does a wonderful job, making all that people happy!

Thank you very much for the pictures, Ianna! They are absolutely great. :flowers:
Stephanie looks wonderful. :)
I just love this picture.

You're welcome RADKER, Filipa and Avalon!:flowers:

It's so warm gesture to visit patients in hospital, especially in times when holiday spirit makes you think of family and togetherness.

That's what I thought as well, Ianna. Being ill and in hospital is always something terrible, but it's even worse in that kind of times, so it's wonderful that Steph has been there. I agree, she looked great, so thanks a lot for the heart warming pics, Ianna :flowers:

Thanks Michelle new pics of her with the kids they look like they are having a great time.

bravo michelle you are always also fast to show us beautiful photographs of stephanie lle you are

iceflower said:
That's what I thought as well, Ianna. Being ill and in hospital is always something terrible, but it's even worse in that kind of times, so it's wonderful that Steph has been there. I agree, she looked great, so thanks a lot for the heart warming pics, Ianna :flowers:

Stephanie seems to be such a kind and gentle person, so giving to everyone. I sincerely wish her to be happy, but I doubt, I think she has been disappointed and hurt, many many times. She looks giving too easily her confidence.
I think her only hapiness are her family, the only stable point in her life. I sincerely wish her to find a day someone who worths her love and confidence.:wub:

Thanks for the link, Michelle!
Once more it's surprising how big the girls already are, Pauline looks more like a friend than like a daughter of Steph ;) I hope they'll find the time to relax, the circus festival is coming soon..:)

iceflower said:
Thanks for the link, Michelle!
Once more it's surprising how big the girls already are, Pauline looks more like a friend than like a daughter of Steph ;) I hope they'll find the time to relax, the circus festival is coming soon..:)

Yeah, that's true and Louis is now taller than mommy I'd say :).

Yeah and Pauline looks like she is close to being taller than mom we will have to wait a little to see about Camille

Here are some pics from today of Steph and the kids in the snow in Auron, France - January 05, 2007:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Pics 12.01.2007

Princess Stephanie of Monaco leaves a tatoo-piercing shop in Paris, France on January 12, 2007 - I wonder what new kind of tatoo or piercing she has now ;) :)

Steph 1
Steph 2

Oh my I wonder that too iceflower we will half to wait to se her in a bikini or something reveling .she looks good

iceflower said:
Princess Stephanie of Monaco leaves a tatoo-piercing shop in Paris, France on January 12, 2007 - I wonder what new kind of tatoo or piercing she has now ;) :)

She looks great!:) I agree with Radker, we'll have to wait till summer to see if there's one new added.

Mika wins praise from Grace Kelly's Daughter

Pop sensation Mika's new song Grace Kelly has won the seal of approval from his regal subject's daughter Princess Stephanie Of Monaco.
The singer currently tops the UK singles chart with the track, after choosing Kelly as a muse because, "Grace Kelly was a rebel."
And Kelly's youngest daughter approves.
Stephanie gushes, "He is very talented and handsome and I'm sure my mother would have liked the song very much."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom