Princess Máxima, Current Events 6 (March 2008 - October 2009)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a GREAT fan of Máxima's style when she was still unmarried. All her clothes were elegant, modern and very proper. Still nowadays, when she goes to Argentine, she chooses pretty clothes with very nice accessories, but when she is attending some official event, she tends to choose all these horrible outfits.

I just don't believe she doesn't know how bad she looks with this. What's the need to call attention to her own messy appearance when she is a smart and very nice lady? If she wasn't cleaver or if people didn't notice her presence, I could understand the need of such exibicionist fashion.
IMO, this skirt is awful and tacky.

The colour(red) looks great on her, but the outfit is horrible!!

Well most of the time she is very well dressed... sometimes you miss...

Well most of the time she is very well dressed... sometimes you miss...

I agree. It is nice to see that even Crown Princesses have ugly days. She does look very nice in red, however, this may be one of the ugliest outfits I have ever seen Maxima wear.

Well never mind the shoes, but those toes!!!!!!! Put some color on them for crying out loud.

Mind you, I just don't like feet, unless they are cute little chubby baby feet, but adult feet should never be ensconced in open toed shoes at a work event or formal event. The beach, at home, in your garden, wherever, but not at work, and not in her position. yuck.
You are so funny -- not liking feet -- made me laugh, plus I tend to agree to a certain extent.

But, no matter what Maxima wears, her personality pulls her through the day and she seems to "get away with it". I believe she must have someone "help" her with clothes as she just doesn't have the time to shop, etc., with her busy schedule, children, husband and social life! Heavens, I don't have that busy a life and even for me shopping for clothes takes hours per large social event (and look at all the events she attends).

I'm not a huge fan of her hair. It looks sloppy, like she was in a rush to leave and let it air-dry and didn't comb it out properly afterwards.

03-06-2008 Amsterdam Princess Maxima visited the MS ( Mulitple Sclerose) Centrum Amsterdam at the VU Medical Centre and the Dutch Brain Bank in Amsterdam.
PPE Agency

05-06-2008 Lintelo Princess Maxima attended the opening of the Kulturhus (Community centre) in Lintelo.
PPE Agency

Oh, boy...that skirt is not so flattering for her. I love the jacket, though. Somehow she pulls things off, more so with her personality I think.

The genuine face of the boy greeting her is really nice and funny! :wub:

Máxima's skirt is awful but I am in love with her green jacket. Wow!

The items seperately are nice enough IMO but the combination of the different shades of green doesn' t work very well. And it looks rather heavy too, more an autumn color. The hair doesn' t help much either.

Last edited:
Nuestra Máxima,la guapa holandesa!

PPE Agency

Princess Máxima attended the Gala of the Royal Maastreechter Staar Choir,Maastricht tonight.

Last edited:
Was this concert at the Vrijthof?
Máxima looks nice, the hair is well done... as she is in Limburg I suppose she has no other choice of course ;).

Last edited:
Was this concert at the Vrijthof?
Máxima looks nice, the hair is well done... as she is in Limburg I suppose she has no other choice of course ;).

With Henrietta around,you'd better...

(Btw,the avator,and your yellow nightmare.The colour Yellow has a very signifucant,special,meaning in Vietnam,HM Queen Sonja donned herself with the cloth out of respect and courtesy towards Vietnam.
You keep changing avators like you change ....socks,twice a day...at least...)

Het Koninklijk Huis

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for the photos she looks great, she must be reading our forum, finally she got her toes done! hair done, nice outfit

Once again, I don't like the skirt... :( but the top is Amazing!

I liked this outfit much better than the green one she wore the day before. She looks great!

Nuestra Máxima,la guapa holandesa!

PPE Agency

Princess Máxima attended the Gala of the Royal Maastreechter Staar Choir,Maastricht tonight.

I love the expression on her face in the third picture. She seems like she would be a fun person to hang out with.

Yes, here is the proof that Royals actually read this forum!! :rolleyes:Way to go Maxima, you look fantastic (it was about time.....).

Si;) She really looked great tonight.

Classsssyyyyy

The top has a good shape. Without revealing any cleveage, it is sexy and feminine. The skirt is awesome!

She's cut her hair, right? I prefer it a little bit longer ... makes her look younger (not like she needs to, btw)

Yes, here is the proof that Royals actually read this forum!! :rolleyes:Way to go Maxima, you look fantastic (it was about time.....).
do you think she has really time to read this forum????

Does anyone have any idea (Marengo?) if and when the Princess and her family go on holiday and if they will have a photo shoot. I would love to see it if they do!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom