Princess Máxima, Current Events 2 (May - October 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freckled skin tend to look "older" than pale skin. All of Maxima excudes energy and cheerfulness. Her mature look is just part of who she is.

grevinnan said:
Freckled skin tend to look "older" than pale skin.

Oh dear. Poor me. ;)

As for Maxima's clothing: I think most of the time it really suits her very well, though I've seen a change too (like Carlota metioned before). My mother and I tend to call it 'the hand of Beatrix', if you know what I mean. ;)

I agree with most posters above re. Maxima looking her age.
I for one think she looks exactly her age. In most pictures, that is. Some pictures of her show a distinct resemblance with Beatrix--hence, perhaps the comments on Maxima looking older than she is.
The other thing is that she seems to NOT resort to 'outside help' as in, plastic surgery and the like. Queen Rania, as many know, looks incredible but then one could argue she's in effect bought some of her stunning looks.

Not so Maxima. She might show the results of some of the damage that living life has done to her skin--what with chasing the sun in 10-plus vacations annually early on in her marriage, to being known for smoking like a chimney-- but at least she is not afraid to just be herself, at whatever age. Thank goodness for that. The Dutch are lucky to get a queen who acts and looks her own age.

Maxima looks great for her age. I don't think she looks extremely old or something like that.
I usually like her collection of hats, but the last one didn't really fit to her outfit. (the purple one). I don't know but it looks a bit too huge... looks a bit strange to me. ;)

I think she is lovely and am happy she is letting nature take its course. There is nothing wrong with looking your age. She is not an actress or a model but a princess surgery or any type of cosmetic help would not to me be a good thing. She is criticized for looking her age how much would she get for having work done. :)

seto said:
I think she is lovely and am happy she is letting nature take its course. There is nothing wrong with looking your age. She is not an actress or a model but a princess surgery or any type of cosmetic help would not to me be a good thing. She is criticized for looking her age how much would she get for having work done. :)

I agree with you , she looks fab for her age, rather her look the ways she does, than her trying to look like somthing she isnt!

16-05-2006 Princess Maxima a students Meeting at The "Heineken Experience" a day before her 35th birthday and posed of her comming birthday.

from PPE

Attachments

• 06051602.jpg
    06051602.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 235
  • 06051601.jpg
    06051601.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 272
  • 06051603.jpg
    06051603.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 294
The jacket is just great (as is her smile)!

She looked very elegant! White looks really good on her! :)

i also think she looks very fresh in white, and i liked this model very much from when i saw it in morocco when she met lalla salma at the palace. all her white outfits were great: this one, catharina amalia's christening outfit, the ivory one she wore lately and also when she met that famous american rapper at the theatre or that wonderful one she wore when she arrived to madrid for the wedding. it's really one of her best colours.

(EDIT: i found the photos of the outfits i mentioned, since it's difficult to remember sometimes every single one... :) all photos from GETTYIMAGES
http://s2.supload.com/free/50952839.jpg/view/
http://s2.supload.com/free/51432866.jpg/view/
http://s2.supload.com/free/52115650.jpg/view/ )

the hairdo, however, is not my cup of tea. it just looks so much better for her when she doesn't do anything to it: just her blonde straight hair. gives a nicer, elegant look in my opinion.

fanletizia said:
16-05-2006 Princess Maxima a students Meeting at The "Heineken Experience" a day before her 35th birthday and posed of her comming birthday.

from PPE
That's a great outfit, Máxima looks really summery and beautiful. What is this Heineken Experience, does anyone know?

More pics from seegerpress...

Attachments

• 15mei06.jpg
    15mei06.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 180
  • 16mei01.jpg
    16mei01.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 201
  • 16mei02.jpg
    16mei02.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 412
  • 16mei03.jpg
    16mei03.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 237
  • 16mei04.jpg
    16mei04.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 195
  • 16mei05.jpg
    16mei05.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 226
  • 16mei07.jpg
    16mei07.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 191
  • 16mei08.jpg
    16mei08.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 171
she looks great, always so happy. Happy birthday MAXIMA!!!

HRH looks very stylish indeed. Happy Birthday Ma'am!

I like her hair - a little lift and volume without looking too barbie doll.

But I think she needs to tone down the hair bleaching, it's starting too look a little too blond IMO. I think she would look better with more honey and light brown tones, similar to her hair color early on in her public career.

I love this suit - so elegant, great color and fit.

Im big fan of this outfit, I love it. She looks great and I agree with her choice.
Its Wonderful!

Maxima looks beautiful and elegant. She looks her age and maybe her skin is like that because like a latina woman she loves the sun and being outdoors which could account for her sunny nature. Will there be any celebrations for her birthday?

joko said:
I've been there 2 years ago. It's a kind of a museum of the Heineken brewerry in Amsterdam. You can see how beer was made in the past up to now.
http://www.heinekenexperience.com/
Thank you for telling us, joko! And welcome to the forums! :)

I wonder if Máxima got a "goodie bag" to take home at this visit.... Okay, only kidding! :D

Maxima is cheerful and beautiful as always. I have to say that he hair cut/style looks really good and healthy.

Gelukkige verjaardag Máxima!!

The white outfit was lovely, not surprising as she practically always gets her outfits right!
Thanks for the pictures fanletizia & Maxie!! :D

Feliz Cumpleaños Máxima!!!

--

The televisionnews said that the Princess will celebrate her birthday at home, without any relatives from Argentina present.

--

Also announced: the Princess will support micro credit within the Netherlands the next years. She will get in touch with banks etc to give small loans (E 5000,-) to starting (immigrant) entrepreneurs.

IMO a great cause for the Princess to get even more involved with, especially considering her banking background, and her experience due to the work for the UN and the PAVEM commission.

HAPPYBIRTHDAY Princess Maxima!! I really enjoy this ladies sense of fashion,and the colour combinations she uses!

She turned 35 today.:)

Thanks for that , wonder what presents she will get from her husband??

As surprised as I am that she's only 35 I found the last group of photos posted (wearing white) very flattering to a woman with her figure, and her smile is so awesome. She seems so gregarious and likeable and out of the women who have recently married Crown Princes I think the likelihood of her marriage surviving is the best! Happy Birthday!!

Is there a Dutch government website where I could send her well wishes?

She looks very good in white, red and pink are also good on her skin.
I love the white suit arriving in Spain. She wore also white- creamery when she was at her University UCA last year.
Does anyone has a picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom