Princess Letizia's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ladik, I find your analysis about the wardrobe of the Letizia's first pregancy very acurate and I share some sample that you are giving about the good outfits/dresses or the wrong ones.

For instance, as you I didn' find very becoming her first pre-mother dresses thet she wore in japan.

I think that for her second pregnancy, even if it's for her a little bit difficil to live, she is prioritizing an elegant comfort, wearing very sooner pre-mother dresses rather to going on the use of tight skirt/pant outfits, as if the idea of the motherhood would be for a true blossoming which she is living totally despite her bad moment.

It's very subjective ( I know I'm) but apart her nauseous moment, I find her more glowing than for her first pregnancy. It dosen't mean more happy, it's sur she was for Leonor but it's a question of fullness:flowers:

The colour does look good on her, but the actual cut/combination of that outfit :wacko:

Last edited:
I thought those stockings have been out of fashion after 1989.:sad:

Incas said:
I thought those stockings have been out of fashion after 1989.:sad:

even if its in fashion at the moment, i dont think its suitable for a princess especially a crown princess to wear.

magnik said:

As I said it above, I don't find that the red coktail dress wore in Japan during her first pregnancy is very becoming.
At the opposite the grey outfit of the Rastrillo is very elegant because simple, well matched up with beautiful stockings. If you watch at the Nagore's video you can understand how this stocking, that a lot of you find totally old fashionned and ugly, are very well on Letizia's legs. All her gestures put in evidence her beautiful legs setted of by this stockings very refined. it's the touch of feminity because few of women can wear it easily.

The grey outfit that she wore recently was awful, imo. The only saving grace were the tights and shoes.

I think with just a little bit extra weight, Letizia is looking fantastic! What do you all think?

Yes. even being pregnant she is still, thin, of course, she has gain some weight, but she needs extra pounds, and she will look gorgeous.

Larzen said:
She looked so stylish when she was engaged and the first months of her marriage, since then her wardrobe just gets more and more boring. Even her galadresses from Caprile are not up to the ones she wore when she was engaged.

I couldn't agree more. I still remember the day of the engagement, she looked stunning, I was impressed, but now her wardrobe is becoming more and more boring everyday.

The gray outfit...hmm...It would have looked better without the stockings. I mean the stockings whe wore with the outfit. They should have been regular stockings. These she should have left for an outfit that's black and clean cut. But they are cute stockings! And her shoes are great too!

The grey outfit looked awful. Very oldfashioned.. in a way it didn't look like a piece belonging to her wardrobe.

In did she can do maucht better, but i like this to, she is very elegant in the same way. I just hope she came more time at public and i just love her see her in evening dress and tiara.

micas said:
In did she can do maucht better, but i like this to, she is very elegant in the same way. I just hope she came more time at public and i just love her see her in evening dress and tiara.

Micas, i agree, i'd like to see her in a long evening gown and tiara, it'll be very intresting seeing what she'll pull off :flowers:

So we have two pregnancy fashion styles: Summer and Winter. At the moment I think that I like more style from the first pregnancy - more colourful.

magnik said:
So we have two pregnancy fashion styles: Summer and Winter. At the moment I think that I like more style from the first pregnancy - more colourful.

Right for the difference of the style of pregnacy Summer/Winter with an other difference very paradoxical these of Summer was more discret than these of winter in the shape, as if the second pregnancy is more yet accpted than the first one

I prefere the second one because for the first one, in particulary at the begining, the Princess wore some outfit that I didn't like it very much as these satin beige/Violin that that she wore the first day of their Baelaric's trip.

But generally speaking the Princess of Asturias is a stunning pregnancy woman.:wub:

Princess Letizia looks lovely during her pregnancy.

Stellad

I prefered Letizia's clothes during her first pregnancy, I think because it was summer and she could wear brighter colours. I find many of her latest choices a little dull (though she still looks nice). I wish she would wear more red as it is a fashionable colour at the moment and it really suits her :rolleyes: :flowers:

Princess Letizia is beautiful with any outfit cause she is a beautiful woman.

Please get rid of these black tights/stockings....they are ruining every outfit she´s worn recently - they are much too heavy. Is it so cold in Spain at the moment???

Is it ok?

One question, is it allow to use high heels during the pregnancy? I see Letizia is wearing high heels, by the fact that Prince Felipe is very tall.

I'm just curious seeing her in high heels, when normally not a lot of pregnant women don't wear those kind of shoes

:ermm:

I think that we talk about these heels during her first pregnancy. And in thread about heels, I think.

She might be wearing compression stockings to prevent varicose veins. They also prevent leg pain- especially when you have to stand and walk for long periods as she does. They aren't pretty but they really help.

Letizia looks great in her pregnancy outfits but...
I just thought that I never saw her yet in pregnancy gala gown like Mary or Mathilde.
Am I correct?:ermm:

CP Letizia looks more lovely in her stylish on pregnant outfits when she expect Leonor and unborn child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom