Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style Part 4: June 2013 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's true that protocol requires fr both men and women in some occasions traditonal dresses sush in Day Throne,states diner or opening the parliament EX...... but of cours the princesses can wore something else if they want but I guess Lalla salma and the other Princesses prefer to put the caftan in spotlight as it known we all in Morocco loove and wear our caftans with pride.:)

The caftan is absolutely gorgeous as usual. The belt is delicate.

I like the caftan I the belt is old.

the caftan is amazing loved the white and golden combination;
she also looked great in white suit very classy,the bag is repeated the belt of the caftan too.

:previous:
Usually the belts are made of gold and silver(platinum or white gold?) and encrusted with various precious stones. They are masterpieces.

Beautiful caftan. The gold embellishments against the white really works.

:previous:
Usually the belts are made of gold and silver(platinum or white gold?) and encrusted with various precious stones. They are masterpieces.

Thank you, I am not familiar with Moroccan culture. Is there any significance to the belt? Or is it just an adornment like the regular jewelry they wear?

The light blue/dove (?) pants suit is quite awkward.

Thank you, I am not familiar with Moroccan culture. Is there any significance to the belt? Or is it just an adornment like the regular jewelry they wear?
To the best of my knowledge, belts have no spiritual significance and might be considered as jewellery.

To the best of my knowledge, belts have no spiritual significance and might be considered as jewellery.

Thank you. I agree about the blue suit. I don't think it looks very good on her, neither does the brown silk suit. I do like the white suit though, she has great legs for that type of suit.

ideed,
belt is just addition to make the caftan looks much more sophisticated it possible to wore it without a belt.

the blue and brown outfits are not my cup of tea too espacially the brown,the white suit and caftan lare her best dresses during this visit,
thanks for the close up Salma,wonderful job:flowers:

The ensemble is quite nice. I like the style of the ensemble, but I am not sure about the colour.

Her dress is wondergull but the colour is not good for her:)

I think she looks nice and I like the colour combination - you can't go wrong with black and white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom