Princess Haya's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2007 - February 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Haya's ensembles for the 3rd and 4th days of Ascot were definite improvements. Turquoise colour became her perfectly, whereas the dress nicely masked her problem areas. I like a bow embellishment on the upper part of a lavender colour and stand-up collar. I have to say that Princess Haya does a nice job of wearing hats.

I loved the day 4 outfit the most , her hat is perfect

Here is a full view of the dress with the detailing in the front. I think the dress is ruined by the jacket. It wouldve been nice if the dress was cap sleeves. The color and the embroidery is just beautiful. The hat is lovely, like all the tulle and white really adds alot to it.

Close up of the beadwork ** Full View

I like the details of the dress. The color of the dress is lovely. The bag & the shoes look pretty together.

I like the fouth outfit she looks great. I think this is her best year in Ascot.

do you really mean that it is big ? i found it perfect the 4th day dress .

Todays outfit was insanely stunning on Haya. The hat is a perfect match for the dress and it stands out on it's own. The dress is conservative, but stylish and modern. :flowers:

I totally agree. She looks perfect and her smile is the best accesory!

I love the outfit from day 4! It is elegant and really flatters her figure. The hat is just beautiful with its flowers.

I like the color of the outfit from day 3. The hat is nice, and I like her turquoise ring. I just don't care for the cut of the dress. I think that it is too tight, and I was surprised to see her showing so much clevage.

I am loving the outfit today also!!! This is my favorite hat!! She looks radiant!

I really love this outfit. The colour is wonderful on her and this hat is my favorite. But, I am very surprised by the cleavage. It was very unexpected.

Day 1: i liked the coat, but the dress underneath was not doing her a favour. The lenght of the skirt and the sleeves were not flattering.
Day 2: Was OK. I especially liked the short jacket over the dress. Gives a good profile.
Day 3: The turqouise looked great on her, but the dress was too tight for the fabric and the cleavage was distracting.
Day 4: A good cutt dress for Haya, nice color and very fashionable but too granny for my taste.

I love this big pink/lila-blue hat. She would look better with darker make-up.
She has face for hats specially big.
Turqouise outfit was really sexy.
I like this lila/pink dress but that's something wrong with the top sleeves I think.

Day 1: The hat was awful, the dress was too clingy in some places and made Haya look older than she is.
Day 2: Beautiful dress, loved the jacket that matched, the hat was a nice subtle shade of pink
Day 3: The best outfit for Haya ever at Ascot and the best overall outfit this year for any royal. Absolutely amazing.
Day 4: Conservative, stylish, modern. The hat was just right the colours complimented each other.
Day 5: ?????

:previous:
Can't wait for todays. It's been a good week. :)

Haya needs to either hire a stylist or lost some weight as the clothing choices she makes do not flatter her figure at all.

The outfit on Day 4 was beautiful and she looked magnificent.

The rest were cheap ill-fitting and the turquoise outfit from Day 3 was completely vulgar. That was the sort of cutaway top I'd expect to see on a barmaid.

rather boring to wore the same design almost for 3 days:ermm:
not liking the hat at all.

I like this hat. It is a fun look, and the design looks great on her. I don't care for her outfit, though. The colors are nice, but the cut of the dress isn't very flattering. The little jacket is nice, however.

Nice choice of colours... I noticed that she like to wear one model of jacket, it is though great one, but not on her... she need to loose some weight...

... any way, interesting hat once agian :)

I like this hat. It is a fun look, and the design looks great on her. I don't care for her outfit, though. The colors are nice, but the cut of the dress isn't very flattering. The little jacket is nice, however.
I like the hat too - it's better than the white she wore previously. The small jacket is really cute but it doesn't fit the dress and especially its unattractive dark color and material. Maybe it would be better if the color was the same as the hat's, I mean a little bit fresher...:rolleyes:

I don't like these colours on her. She looks boring.
Even her hat looks sorrowful.
Nice dress but jacket not quite...

The brown and yellow outfit was quite elegent, flattering but pitty that the jacket isnt new that the other two she had worn. The combination of brown and yellow worked really well. The jacket color reminded me of a Valentino suite she wore last year. The hat was fun and young, she wore it well. All her hats this year were winners. My FAV hat was the navy blue with feathers.

Although the yellow-brown outfit appeared to be nicely fitted, Princess Haya did not look nice in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom