Princess Haya's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2007 - February 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really pretty hats, especially the last blue one - it matches the dress perfectly. In comparison, Sarah Ferguson's daughters wear really odd ones...I would never put the same on.

Ascot Day 4
Shoes and bag
http://i44.tinypic.com/2hf3sj4.jpg

ibl zimbio daylife
Magnificent earrrings - they are so delicate and draw one's attention... The bracelet is fabulous, too. I just admire Haya's whole outfit!

i am not liking the hair,but i think she looks nice in the black and white dress,i saw her wearing it before.

Last edited:
The hair looks like last minute ponytail, not liking it. The dress looks like its by Diane Von Furstenborg. I like the simple make up which looks ver natural.
As to the hair I share your opinion, Dazzling. She shouldn't have had a ponytail - it's really not this kind of outfit and make - up ... She would look much better having her hair loose.

I like this shade of green on Princess Haya. It looks lovely against her skin tone. I would like to see a full-length photo of the entire outfit, though. The blouse looks very nice in the photo, but I am curious about what the skirt? trousers? looks like.

i liked the look in Jan 19,2009 more

color in nice on Haya but i don't like this blouse,i prefer the black skirt with the white blouse.

I like this green blouse, very lovely color. The skirt looks nice with it but, I prefer the white blouse.;)

full shot is available on AP (3rd Pic) AP :: Images :: Search Results :: haya FEI

Full shot of white with black skirt too (scroll down).

Official Draw determines the destiny of 40 Rugby World Cup Sevens teams | エミレーツ航空 | エミレーツについて | ニュース | News

Both probably looks better in half shot. Prefer cream/white blouse too. IMO similar to what a lot of women wear to work. Okish only.

Hope these links are Ok (couldn't work it out). A bit of a gap since posting. Liked her second day Ascot outfit (but personally that day only).

Thank you, Kerry, for the links! I don't care for the skirt. The length does nothing for her. It hits her legs in an awkward spot. I think that it would have looked nicer if it was full-length, or knee-length.

I do like the green blouse. The color is so pretty on her.

July 5, 2009 - P.Haya visiting a Children ward wearing a high waisted beige skirt and a blue blouse matched with a brown clutch. IMO, the look is quite boring and the skirt quite flattering, the cut didnt work and I thought it was just abit too long.

Picture

July 5, 2009 - P.Haya visiting a Children ward wearing a high waisted beige skirt and a blue blouse matched with a brown clutch. IMO, the look is quite boring and the skirt quite flattering, the cut didnt work and I thought it was just abit too long.

Picture
not fan of her look,i don't like the skirt i don't think that kind of skirt suit her figure,plus it doesn't lok nice with the blue top.

i would like to see the full view of her red outfit.

Picture

Hmm the blue blouse is a nice colour, shame about the skirt though. :)

I like the color of the blue blouse, but I am not fond of the skirt. It doesn't flatter her, and the color reminds me of a uniform.

She looked very nice in red, but it is difficult to see what the outfit looks like. I would like to see a full-length photo of the outfit.

Haya at a horse race in a printed black and white skirt with a white cardigan which has some detailing of stones or plastic beads down the front. Haya's bag is by Christian Dior.

Picture

I like her skirt. Thanks Dazzling.

I like the bag and the skirt, but the waistband on the cardigan isn't very flattering. I think that it would have looked nicer without that banded-look.

i loved the skirt too,her bag is nice not sur about her white top and the hair.

Haya's red suit looked like it was by Christian Dior, I sew very similar suits with the same finishing and a dress in that color. I quite liked the suit especially the rich red color. I did not like the hair, looked messy in some way.

Haya at a horse race in a printed black and white skirt with a white cardigan which has some detailing of stones or plastic beads down the front. Haya's bag is by Christian Dior.

Picture

Thats a really beautiful skirt, and the detail on the edge of the cardigan is very simple but enough. :flowers:

i don't think that kind of skirt don't do any favor for Haya figure,the colors is nice on Haya though and i like her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom