Princess Haya's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2007 - February 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haya always looks so nicely put together and natural.

May 17, 2009 - Haya in a lovely black suit. Ruffled jacket and a nice silk camisole/top underneth. The suit is flattering, makes her look taller and abit slimmer. Hair is neat and looks like sofy curls in the back pulled back to the middle. Make up is soft. The necklace adds an elegent look to this.

Overall, this is one of the best looks Haya ever pulled off IMO.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3
bna.bh & daylife.com

Your right Haya can pull this outfit. She looks extremly elegant with the ruffled jacket, very modern. x

May 12, 2009 - Princess Haya IMO has never looked better. Hair beautifuly styled, a lovely wrap red & white printed dress by Issa. Over all I give her 10/10. Actully, I didnt realize this was Haya.

Haya's dress is this print but in this style

Gallery

Last edited:
Thank´s Dazzling.I agree with you Haya looks nice today. The dress is beautiful, and I like too her hair style.

ISSA dress was a wise choice on the part of Princess Haya. The dress organically hugs her curves. An abstract pattern added an edgy touch to the whole ensemble. I am not keen on Princess Haya's hair colour, but an updo with soft curls suits her well.

Beautiful dress, red is lovely on Haya.
She has her bad moments but every once in a while Haya redeems herself. She's dressing less matronly and looking better and better. Also, the darker hair is an improvement over the blonde.

I always found Haya's face very beautiful, but she got a difficult body, that not everything suit her, imo it is not a good idea to wear a red dress with big flowers or print when you are short and not slim, she looked better in the black suit.

She looks very lovely. The outfit is pretty, I like her make-up & hair,too.

i like hair & makeup but are we talking about the same dress?

the red one with the golden applications / print?

i hate the accentuation of the bosom / huge golden spots, very unflattering for haya.

i think she looks great in red,the dress is nice her hair look good and make-up is lovely.

This might be off the point, but I would love to see Haya, being the daughter of a King and Queen, and wife of one of the richest families in the world to wear some major pieces of jewelery, as befitting to her status and wealth, does she not like heavy pieces? or does she not want to seem ostentatious?

Her body type is "stocky", so she has to be careful what she wears.
I agree auntie I'd like to see her wear some nice jewelry too and surely her husband can afford it.

I think that Princess Haya belongs to a category of women, who are not fond of wearing heavier pieces of jewellery. She tends to keep it to minimum.

I love this hat! It reminds me of something that women wore during the early 1900s. It is gorgeous on Haya. The coat is okay, but it does look like it is a size too big.

The coat is pretty but it looks very unflattering on her. It's too big for her. I like the hat.

That hat, she's worn that before. :D She wore it with pink last time I think, and it was better. The earrings aren't very nice but the bag is alright.
i think she looks great,i like her hat and the coat is ok,she generally look good in black.

I like the hat, but it's hard to tell what the dress looks like.

She seems to have put on quite a bit of weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom