Princess Haya's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2007 - February 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the gold thoub. White vertical stripes and white satin sleeves are hard to pull off.

The other dress does look beautiful both in material and colouring. But it looks too tight on her. I cannot judge hair or make up from this shot. Has anyone got a full shot? Pictures of Haya recently seem to be distant or posed half shots.

March 22, 2009 - Haya in a sky blue thoub with a white panel down the front and white embroidery. IMO, the cut is totally unflattering on Haya, makes her look twice as big then she is.

Picture
(WAM)

I agree Dazzling; and I don´t like the colour.

March 27, 2009 - Haya in a yellow printed top and high waisted pants. The looks is one of the best looks of Haya in pants and casual look IMO. Haya used a huge yellow belt, I think its too big but looks good. The hair is a bit too much but its a nice change. Overall, she looks good.

Belt & Top ** Full View

Top is by Diane Von Furstenburg

March 27, 2009 - Haya in a yellow printed top and high waisted pants. The looks is one of the best looks of Haya in pants and casual look IMO. Haya used a huge yellow belt, I think its too big but looks good. The hair is a bit too much but its a nice change. Overall, she looks good.

Belt & Top ** Full View

Top is by Diane Von Furstenburg

Princess Haya, loooking immaculate as per usual.
I think the top may have looked better if it were purple or blue.
x

March 28, 2009 - Haya attending the Dubai World Cup 2009 in a lime green thoub with gold embroidery. Its quite a nice piece, one of the most elegent ones she has worn and it is quite dressy unlike the other previoues ones that look like cotton/silk with work on it. The only part I did not like was the top part, very unflattering.

Picture

March 28, 2009 - Haya attending the Dubai World Cup 2009 in a lime green thoub with gold embroidery. Its quite a nice piece, one of the most elegent ones she has worn and it is quite dressy unlike the other previoues ones that look like cotton/silk with work on it. The only part I did not like was the top part, very unflattering.

Picture

I like this dress, I think it's very classy
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
(with Mo)

I think in general Haya looks very polished on Dubai World Cup night, probably because it's one of her husband's mayor show-off opportunities. A rare occasion to pose as the ruler's wife with hubby, so better look good.

Getty Images - CORRECTING NATIONALITY OF PRINCESS HAYA: (2008)
Racingfotos.com (2007)
Getty Images - Crown Prince of Dubai Sheikh Mohammed bi (2005)

Picture

I think the dress is very elegant but it doesn't look good on Haya.

I loved the lime green thobe Haya wore but the yellow blouse with white trousers looked awful on her.

I still think Haya mainly buys ready-to-wear clothes and not custom-made (haute couture) pieces for her day wardrobe. The Valentino clothes I recall her having customized were evening gowns, and they were altered to suit Islamic sensibilities. She doesn't strike me as an austentatious person, despite her husband's wealth, so I can't see her spending oodles of money for a tailored wardrobe.

I also don't think she needs a stylist. I like the fact she looks, and dresses, like a normal person.

I am taking this into the fashion thread :flowers: Although it depends on the event, obviously, Haya often wears expensive designerwear apart from evening gowns. Usually her complete Royal Ascot wardrobe (suits etc) is designer, often Valentino, and often not suited to her body shape or age. On other events she almost appears in jeans and shirt or very simple clothes. My point is not that Haya is a clothes horse, certainly not, but she certainly has her share of designer / houte couture clothes. My point is that most stuff she wears is either badly tailored or doesn't do her body shape or age any justice.

Originally Posted by dazzling

Picture
love the dress,color is great on her,the hair too i think she looks great.

Perfect choice of Princess Hay. Yellow is very fashionably nowadays!!!)))

PHaya looks great in this photo,yellow suit her alot,i like the blouse her pant were awful though.

I really like this blouse. The color is perfect for her complexion and hair. The trousers are not so great, but the blouse is beautiful.

I love the colour but imho the suit seems a little boxy.

May 17, 2009 - Haya in a lovely black suit. Ruffled jacket and a nice silk camisole/top underneth. The suit is flattering, makes her look taller and abit slimmer. Hair is neat and looks like sofy curls in the back pulled back to the middle. Make up is soft. The necklace adds an elegent look to this.

Overall, this is one of the best looks Haya ever pulled off IMO.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3
bna.bh & daylife.com

lovely suit,i like her pearl jewels actually i like when royal ladies wore pearls:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom