Princess Firyal: News and Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Firyal attended the MOCA North Miami 15th anniversary celebration at the Museum
of Contemporary Art in Miami, Florida on February 25, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I have question, i read in some places, she has a boyfriend? is this true ?

I have question, i read in some places, she has a boyfriend? is this true ?
Yes Sana. Her last "boyfriend" was Lionel Pincus who died in October 2009

i see in the photos that she always is in new york but who is she sister of king abdullah ???
No she was maried with Prince Mohammed (King Hussein´s brother).:flowers:

Princess Firyal attended the Venetian Heritage's 2012 Gala held at The Pershing Square
Signature Center in New York City on April 23, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Firyal attended the pre-auction Private View of The Daphne Guinness Collection sold to benefit
the Isabella Blow Foundation at Christie's, London on June 26, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Firyal attended the "Dom Perignon Lunch Honouring His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco, Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene of Monaco and the Princess Grace Foundation" in New York on October 22, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Firyal at the Sirio Ristorante New York opening at the Pierre Hotel, a TAJ Hotel in New York City on October 24, 2012.

** Pic **

Princess Firyal at the Sirio Ristorante New York opening at the Pierre Hotel, a TAJ Hotel in New York City on October 24, 2012.

** Pic **
Very beautiful what's on her dress. She always dress for her age, thanks iceflower! :flowers:

Princess Firyal attended the collectors preview for PAD London at Berkeley Square Gardens in London on October 14, 2013.

** Pic **

On November 7 Princess Firyal attended the Guggenheim International Gala by Dior at the Guggenheim Museum in New York City.

** Pic **

Princess Firyal attended the opening of the Art Basel Miami Beach on December 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Firyal attended the "Designed For A Cure 2014 Benefiting Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center" event in Miami, Florida, on February 13, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

On November 7 Princess Firyal attended a dinner for Valentino's new book "At the Emperor's Table" at Christie's in New York City:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I habe a question. I saw p firyal always wearing clothes linke Valentino etc. Its not cheap. Has she her own wealth ? Becomes she an apanagr Form Jordan ?

Yes Sancakli she has many dresses by important designers as Valentino but she also has a large collection of jewelry. She was the girlfriend of Niarchos and also was the girlfriend of other important man.

Dec. 5, 2014- Miami

ImageBam

Yes Sancakli she has many dresses by important designers as Valentino but she also has a large collection of jewelry. She was the girlfriend of Niarchos and also was the girlfriend of other important man.

Dec. 5, 2014- Miami

ImageBam

Thanks salma and how much Apanage she becomes from Jordan ?

No many her boyfriends bought a lot of important things to her so she can live now well. Also she had her own money.

Yesterday, May 17, Princess Firyal attended the annual "Through the Kitchen" event supporting the Cancer Research Institute in New York City.

** Pic **

Princess Firyal attended the Stephane Rolland show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2015/2016 on July 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

On September 2nd Princess Firyal attended the opening ceremony and premiere of 'Everest' during the 72nd Venice Film Festival in Italy. She obviously had an injury but looked full of energy nevertheless:

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom