Princess Claire of Belgium Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
necklace at christmas concert

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 510
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 734
While the Belgian royal princesses (Mathilde, Claire and even Queen Paola), are very classy, and don't overdo it with flashy and fancy styles, it seems to me that the Belgian RF have considerably less jewellery than other royal CP, Queens and princesses, or is it that they just don't like jewellery?!

auntie said:
While the Belgian royal princesses (Mathilde, Claire and even Queen Paola), are very classy, and don't overdo it with flashy and fancy styles, it seems to me that the Belgian RF have considerably less jewellery than other royal CP, Queens and princesses, or is it that they just don't like jewellery?!

Do you know a woman who doesn't like jewellery ? ;):)

No, fact is that the Belgian Rf doesn't owe a lot of jewels (compared to other RFs - compared to me they do have a lot haha). So most of the time it's costume jewellery and at gala functions often the same things reappearing.

Hannelore said:
Do you know a woman who doesn't like jewellery ? ;):)

No, fact is that the Belgian Rf doesn't owe a lot of jewels (compared to other RFs - compared to me they do have a lot haha). So most of the time it's costume jewellery and at gala functions often the same things reappearing.

Thanks, for the clarification. What is the reason they own less jewellery than other RF? Is it their financial status, or is it because they are a smaller RF with less history than for instance GB, Denmark, Sweden? If I'm not mistaken the first king of Belgium was married in his first marriage to Charlotte the daughter of George IV, ie - the first cousin of Queen Victoria, whilst the other RF's goes back hundereds of years before.

The earrings she wore at her wedding were a gift from the Ruffo di Calabria´s, family of Queen Paola. The tiara was a gift of the King and Queen, does anybody know where her other jewels came from?

She is the smallest jewellered/spangled princess. I mean her jewellery is nice and discreet. Not so much impressive like Mathilde's.

She is the smallest jewellered/spangled princess. I mean her jewellery is nice and discreet. Not so much impressive like Mathilde's.
unfortunately Mathilde doesn't have much of a collection either!

I think it is a present of Natan who is the designer of her evening dress, but with her sash of the Order of Leopold it is totally inappropriate..

I wonder why P. Claire won't get her ears pierced??

Actually young ladies are working they don't wear jewels anymore. Claire represents the belgian's young ladies .
Mathilde is dressed like a lady who has the same age as her husband.

Does anyone know what tiara she wore to the swedish rwedding? is it new? any pics?

I also want to know and see more of her tiara!

^ Thank you for the clear photo! :) The tiara doesn't impress me much (it's nice, though), but the earrings look very beautiful!

Thank you for this beautiful pic... I haven't found many of them on the sites unfortunately

I thought Claire's jewelry was gorgeous. I love that tiara.

It really is a gorgeous tiara. I bet it would look just as nice without pearls.

Good for her for getting a new tiara, even if she only borrowed or rented it...

Back
Top Bottom