Félix and Claire Expecting Third Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wonderful news and congratulations to the Happy Parents :flowers:

Hurray! Been reading a lot of speculation online about Claire's appearance. This news would explain it;)

Wonderful! Congrats to Claire, Félix, Amalia and Liam!!
I never Expected them to have baby 3, so glad I was wrong

Congratulations to parents, grandparents and siblings!

Although I thought, even if Claire still has not reached 40. they didn't plan another child (the younger one is in the school age already), it might be a surprise for them, but a happy one.

Congratulations to the royal family and Claires family. May she have a very smooth pregnancy and birth.

I really hope for a sister for Princess Amalia.

What a wonderful new. Best wishes to Prince Felix and Princess Claire.

Now I understand why Claire had been wearing loose dresses as of late. What wonderful news!
I want a brother for Liam, I bet Amalia won't be upset to continue her reign as the only Granddaughter.

Such wonderful news!

Quite an age gap between the baby and his/her brother (7 years) and sister (9 1/2 years).

Hopefully all will be well with Claire and the baby; after all she is 38, so a bit older than during her previous pregnancies.

Never expected them to have a 3rd baby, looks like this pregnancy happen unexpectedly. I hope Claire has a healthy pregnancy and give birth to a healthy baby. Congrats to both Felix and Claire

And Prince Liam would probably prefer to have a brother ;)

True enough.

But then again Liam has four male cousins. Amalia is very out numbered in royal grandchildren as the only girl with five boys.

But son or daughter congratulations to the couple. Hope nothing more then for a happy healthy baby.

Congratulations!

What great news.

I have never think about that. I think, they are done.

Good look for Claire, Felix and the kids.

Andrea

Such a wonderful news. I bet Amalia and Liam are both really excited to meet their new sibling, they will be such a great help for their mother once the baby’s here. ?

I'm quite late!!
Wow, congratulations to the Félix , Claire and their kids:flowers::flowers:
Such a lovely and surprised news.

Claire must be heavily pregnant because she didn' t accompany Felix to Alexander' s wedding today. Instead he is seen with his cousine Marie Gabrielle Nassau.

Claire must be heavily pregnant because she didn' t accompany Felix to Alexander' s wedding today. Instead he is seen with his cousine Marie Gabrielle Nassau.

Who seems to have attended without her husband

Since the announcement four months have passed and still no news about the birth.
Claire doesn't appear in public either...
I hope it doesn't mean her pregnancy is at risk...

The baby must be almost born. I hope everything is going well with the pregnancy.

I just checked the Wikipedia article on Prince Felix.
All that is mentioned is the announcement that a third child was expected.

I just checked the Wikipedia article on Prince Felix.
All that is mentioned is the announcement that a third child was expected.

The birth will certainly be announced by the Grand Ducal court. The pregnancy was announced in July, so the baby is probably due around late November-December (Liam in 2016 was born on 28 November and Claire's pregnancy was also announced in July, see here)

It’s the end of December and still no announcement? I wonder if they already had the baby or not?

:previous:

I doubt so, the births have always been announced on the same day the family's babies were born, so I'm sure they'll do it that way again.

The announcement happened five months ago. I want to believe that she is pregnant from almost six months

Last edited:
The pregnancy of the Countess of Paris was announced a little bit before the pregnancy of Princess Claire and the Countess of Paris is due in two days. I guess Claire will give birth in early January.

Back
Top Bottom