Princess Beatrice: Relationships Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A picture or it didn't happen! lol

LaRae

Still waiting for that big confirmation.

I'm leaning towards a summer/spring event if they do make it that far, I think they are waiting untill dara got used to things, but they may surprise us for a winter event

A picture or it didn't happen! lol

LaRae

There is a photo of Beatrice in a long black gown, but she and Edo avoided being photographed together. I don't blame them for that.

When they do decide to be photographed together we will know it's really serious.;)

It takes more than a few months for a Relationship to be considered serious IMO

It takes more than a few months for a Relationship to be considered serious IMO

Harry & Meghan knew they were serious pretty early on in their relationship. Beatrice is 30 and Edo is even older. They've both been in fairly committed, long-term relationships. I'd say that they, like H&M, might know, after a few months, whether or not their relationship is serious.

I hope they're able to take a page from H&M's playbook and keep it under wraps for as long as they need to figure out if this is going to go the distance.

Harry & Meghan knew they were serious pretty early on in their relationship. Beatrice is 30 and Edo is even older. They've both been in fairly committed, long-term relationships. I'd say that they, like H&M, might know, after a few months, whether or not their relationship is serious.

I hope they're able to take a page from H&M's playbook and keep it under wraps for as long as they need to figure out if this is going to go the distance.

The one difference between Harry/Meghan & Beatrice/Edo is that there's a child involved. While a whirlwind romance ala the Sussexes can work when it's just the couple, someone with a child is less likely to marry anyone, especially someone in the "firm", before knowing the relationship is solid. They might think the relationship is serious, but it'll take time for Bea to get to know Edo's son, have them be comfortable around each other, and generally know if they'd work as a family unit.

What you say makes sense, WillVictoria but there's one thing that's not a factor in this and that's the "Firm". Beatrice is a private citizen and not a working royal so she could marry Edo, have an instant family and relocate to Switzerland or wherever Edo needs to be if necessary.

Regardless of how it all works out, there will be detractors detracting and moaners moaning. The longer they can keep this relationship to themselves and private, the better. Especially for the child. No one will want to see that child exploited in any way, shape or form.

I just wish Beatrice the best.

What you say makes sense, WillVictoria but there's one thing that's not a factor in this and that's the "Firm". Beatrice is a private citizen and not a working royal so she could marry Edo, have an instant family and relocate to Switzerland or wherever Edo needs to be if necessary.

Regardless of how it all works out, there will be detractors detracting and moaners moaning. The longer they can keep this relationship to themselves and private, the better. Especially for the child. No one will want to see that child exploited in any way, shape or form.

I just wish Beatrice the best.

I agree. When I say the firm I mean getting a public wedding played on tv, showing up at Trooping and Ascot, and generally having more media attention on him as Princess Beatrice's stepson then he would have as Edo's son

I agree. When I say the firm I mean getting a public wedding played on tv, showing up at Trooping and Ascot, and generally having more media attention on him as Princess Beatrice's stepson then he would have as Edo's son

why wouldnt her marriage be online or on tv, why wouldn't she go to trooping after she's married? just because she might have a stepson? As far as I know ascot is a public event anyone can go, Dave used to go to them as well as some of their friends. I suppose for those events depending if and when they get married wait till he is a bit older to go to those events. Dara defiently wouldnt mind her son is being associated with them :p

Last edited:
There is a photo of Beatrice in a long black gown, but she and Edo avoided being photographed together. I don't blame them for that.

When they do decide to be photographed together we will know it's really serious.;)

That's just assuming though....they may not be photographed together because they aren't together.

The press is always trying to couple the single members of the BRF off with someone or another.

Unless Beatrice confirms it, her parents confirm it, or BP confirms it ...or I see a pic of them together then I don't buy it :D

LaRae

Well, the fact that these rumors are the most persistant since she and Dave split and someone from Edo's family (or Beatrice) hasn't denied it yet, shows to me they're atleast dealing with one another. There's a young kid and a mother involved. If they weren't in some sort of relationship, it would be common decency towards the little boy and it's mother.

Last edited:
Her father keeps asking what he can do. Stop talking to the press about your daughter’s relationship. Stop invading her privacy by selling pictures of your grandson to a tabloid. How hard is it to let his daughter be an adult? One thing is for sure if Edo has moved on and is serious about Beatrice, he’s not going to dump her and return to Dara. All this rancor is going to do is make custody exchanges awkward and stressful.

Sounds like there are some who want to rush to make a new relationship seriously simply because of Beatrice's age. Convenient to mention Harry & Meghan but forget the rushed relationships of Beatrice's own parents and uncle which did not end well.

Her father keeps asking what he can do. Stop talking to the press about your daughter’s relationship. Stop invading her privacy by selling pictures of your grandson to a tabloid. How hard is it to let his daughter be an adult? One thing is for sure if Edo has moved on and is serious about Beatrice, he’s not going to dump her and return to Dara. All this rancor is going to do is make custody exchanges awkward and stressful.

I dont think its her father, its her, i cant imagine this elderly couple going to the press, with that said she says she wants to move and be the better person wishinng them well i just cant believe her when she keeps going to the press a bit taky in my opinion kind of giving my thomas markle vibes with her constent going to the press. though she does seem nice

Sounds like there are some who want to rush to make a new relationship seriously simply because of Beatrice's age. Convenient to mention Harry & Meghan but forget the rushed relationships of Beatrice's own parents and uncle which did not end well.

No, not at all. Neither the Yorks nor the Wales relationships are all that similar. Andrew & Sarah were a good 5 years younger when their relationship started than Bea currently is; and while Charles was older, Diana was still a teenager. Hardly comparable, either relationship, to Bea & Edo. What's more, the factors that contributed to the breakdown of the York and Wales marriages don't exist for this relationship, as far as we know. The reason for the comparison between the Sussexes and Bea/Edo is because, frankly, there are a lot more similarities than differences (though there are some key differences, most importantly Edo's young son and the uncertain ending date of his romantic relationship with Dara), not to mention the recency of the Sussex courtship.

Heresphotos of Dara, Wolfe, Edo, her "father "offered them to the Radar. Cute.
in that 6th photo he looks kind of checked out from her though and towards the end they took more of indivisual photos with thier son
he defiently loves his kid though
https://radaronline.com/photos/princess-beatrice-boyfriend-edoardo-mapelli-mozzi-baby-mama/
though why did they change fromDM to radar is my question
Radar paid more?

Two things stood out for me from the Radar article:

First, when Dad said he specifically asked about when they were going to marry, one of them (and he doesn't say which) said we don't want to rush things - which suggests to me that at least one of them was not willing to commit to marriage as they were way past the not rushing things stage given the birth of the child.

Second, the claim that Edo and Beatrice 'met' at Eugenie's wedding - first we have other reports that they began dating before then, second, if Edo and Dara were an engaged couple then why wasn't Dara invited to the wedding/after events too? The apparent fact that she was not suggests to me that they were not engaged and most likely no longer a couple at that point, if they were she would have been at the wedding, IMO.

I wouldn't believe anything that comes from Radar Online ever. This is a publication that states as an advertisement that they have all the latest "gossip". They thrive on scandal stories and will turn a snippet of truth into a major, chaotic end of the world scenario.

The credibility of this publication is zilch. It makes the Daily Fail look like the place to go when you want the "real" story. Now, that's bad when something makes the Daily Fail look credible and worth reading. :lol:

^ To be fair somehow they got photos that were not available to the public or via their social media

Can't argue with that point on the pictures. Its the same with the DF. Their reporting is horrible but they have the greatest pictures around.

I'm just going to watch and see what happens. Regardless of whatever happened between Dara and Edo, the blame cannot be put on Beatrice whatsoever. Edo isn't a puppet on a string controlled by anyone other than his own free will. Should Beatrice be aware that perhaps Edo didn't do right by Dara in any way, she'll keep that in mind. If a person treats an ex badly, chances are he's going to be that way in any relationship. ;)

the the photos are not really evidence of cheating just evidence that Dara and Edo WERE once a couple where one of them looked more in love. i believed Dara right until she kept talking to the press and selling pictures of her son, just tacky, and the only reason to keep talking to the press is $$$$, though i do think bea and Edo are dating though circumstances might be less dramatic and well well never know edo's or Bea's side only hers i can picture her doing some tv interview that just reminds me of Thomas Markle .

Last edited:
:previous: Because of the fact that Edo and his family are close friends of the York family, it may very well be that if Beatrice met him going solo at the wedding that she spent time with him as she to was going solo. To me that is a possibility I will concede. No harm, no foul.

Any relationship that may have been changed between them is purely speculative and we are hearing via the DM and Radar on Line! Since when do we try someone in the court of public media attention? They are trying it on both the Cambridge's and the Sussexes and are being met with the same cold silence as in those two cases.

Royalty does not fight gossip in the court of gossip and public opinion. It does not always go well for them but at least they hold the high ground.

Dara’s mother’s story was that they broke up 6 months before news of Bea and Edo’s relationship came out. When the news came out, it was said they had been dating a couple months. So, they started dating at least 4 months after they broke up. After that a “friend of Edo” changed the entire story. The friend was clearly on Dara’s side. They said that they met at the wedding and set off the cheating rumors and her father decided to run with that. The fact that they’re cashing in at Edo and Bea’s expense tells me everything that I need to know about them. The York family being close to Edo’s family can’t be ignored either. Dara would have been invited to the wedding if they were still together.

The paps are hanging around Beatrice's stomping grounds, hoping to get compromising photos. Nothing drives circulation and clicks than a royal cheating scandal, especially if the royal is the alleged sidepiece (mistress).

Very good point about him on his own at the wedding.

Dara’s mother’s story was that they broke up 6 months before news of Bea and Edo’s relationship came out. When the news came out, it was said they had been dating a couple months. So, they started dating at least 4 months after they broke up. After that a “friend of Edo” changed the entire story. The friend was clearly on Dara’s side. They said that they met at the wedding and set off the cheating rumors and her father decided to run with that. The fact that they’re cashing in at Edo and Bea’s expense tells me everything that I need to know about them. The York family being close to Edo’s family can’t be ignored either. Dara would have been invited to the wedding if they were still together.

This is quite correct. When the initial story of Bea & Edo's blossoming romance broke I read a few articles from the various tabloids and there was considerable confusion about Edo's marital status.

Within a day or two, it was cleared up that Edo & Dara were never married though they had lived together for some time both before and after their son's birth, and the relationship had ended sometime in the late spring or early summer. Dara told her sister but she didn't tell her parents, for at least a few weeks or month, that she and Edo were done and that even when her parents did find out, it doesn't seem that Dara was terribly forthcoming with why it had ended. Perhaps she herself wasn't sure - that does sometimes happen - and she kept the news to herself until she could try to make some sense of it.

The other part that I recall, when Bea & Edo's relationship broke, was that it was initially being said they'd started seeing each other a few weeks before Eugenie & Jack's wedding. Now the story seems to be that they hooked up at the wedding and that's when Edo kicked Dara to the curb, but that's all coming from family & friends of Dara, so I'm inclined to consider it nothing but a bunch of spin.

We'll likely never quite know the timeline but I'm more inclined to believe the initial timeline that we heard in the tabloids. Everything in the last month or so reads like a trope of the scorned woman, only splashed across the headlines for the world to see because the "other woman" happens to have HRH in from of her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom