Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 8: September-November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Beatrice and Eugenia have their own tiaras...like that actually belong to them and fit their titles? I was always curious about that...
No, they don't have their own tiaras, and their mother has just the one.

Can I be very direct and ask why Beatrice is in Peru?
Seeing the wonder that is Machu Picchu, something I'm sure many of us would like to do if we had the opportunity.

No, they don't have their own tiaras, and their mother has just the one.

That sucks...I'd demand one! :lol: I guess they can't...:ermm:...I can't believe Sarah still has one. LOL

Well I'm sure that if she would have been a nice faithful wife, HM would have pulled out another trinket from the treasure chess!

Does PBea represtent the UK on official occasions?

Well I'm sure that if she would have been a nice faithful wife, HM would have pulled out another trinket from the treasure chess!

Does PBea represtent the UK on official occasions?

It sounds like she hasn't reached that point yet....I guess at that point she'll get to wear something special.

Trinny & Susannah say:

No horizontal stripes for a curvy girl!!! NO, NO, NO!

Please, someone, take this girl somewhere to learn how to dress like someone in her "station". ROAR!

Especially as resetting precious stones in a more modern fashion is not that expensive!

I'm just curious (a discussion came up about this), when a member of the BRF travels - such as Pss Beatrice on her trip to Peru - and they are not on official state business, who picks up the tab: taxpayers or the personal account of the royal in question, in this case, Pss B's parents?

definitely not the taxpayer

I'm just curious (a discussion came up about this), when a member of the BRF travels - such as Pss Beatrice on her trip to Peru - and they are not on official state business, who picks up the tab: taxpayers or the personal account of the royal in question, in this case, Pss B's parents?

Bea or her parents would pay for this trip. Her bodyguards are covered though.

Private trips are covered by the private monies of the family.

Only official trips get money from the government but that is because when they are travelling officially they are doing so on behalf of the government.

Their bodyguards are members of the British police force and as such they get their pay from the government. Their job is to go where their principal is so they get to go and as it is their job the government would be paying for them.

I didn't know she wants her own clothing line...will she be the first royal to brand herself...LOL

The way she dresses, she should use a branding iron.

Bea needs to talk with Trinny and Susanne.

Seriously, this girl should not be hopping out of cars with her rather pendulous breasts attempting to make their own separate appearance.
Princess Beatrice does a 'Kate Moss' in the fashion stakes | the Daily Mail

My word.:verysad:

With all the money in the world she can't afford a bra or at least some tape. I like her, but she should ask some of her celebrity friends how their tops stay up,or some of their fashion secrets.

:eek:Egads! Thank God she turned it down; Queen Mary, who set the tone for common sense and decorum, would roll over in her grave if her great-great-granddaughter (did I get that right?) was dancing on television. If Sarah wants to do the American version, that's fine but Beatrice is a HRH and should not being stuff like that; I hate to say it, but we may be looking at the next Stephanie!

Is that like the same thing as Dancing with the Stars...?

I have a feeling Bea wants alittle fame...I wouldn't doubt she has her mother take her over to America one day to do the rounds on talkshows, and etc...

Is that like the same thing as Dancing with the Stars...?

I have a feeling Bea wants alittle fame...I wouldn't doubt she has her mother take her over to America one day to do the rounds on talkshows, and etc...
Oh God, I hope not. Can you imagine how tacky and inappropriate that would be??? Besides, I highly doubt HM would allow Fergie to drag a royal princess all over The States for random publicity purposes. Though I'm not saying Pss B wouldn't be game for it. I agree, she def. seems like a girl that likes attention.

That would be so purposeful of Sarah, too, wouldn't it? Using her daughter to get onto television again. I really think there is too much buddy-buddy not enough Mother-Child relationship there--
New topic--
When is the much heralded clothing line going to emerge?

I hate to say it, but we may be looking at the next Stephanie!

Stephanie even tried fashion business too, both modeling and designing; and Beatrice has already done the charity fashion show and plans her own line.

Poor Beatrice, strutting around with a head full of pumped up delusions planted by her over-indulgent parents. I've known girls like her before. I hate saying it.... It is mean to say it, but it's the truth. The girls I've known like her, they all wind up falling on their faces. Crash and burn, you could say. And what is sad is that they don't know how to pick themselves up, because their parents, too busying indulging every whim, never let them learn how to live....

Stephanie even tried fashion business too, both modeling and designing; and Beatrice has already done the charity fashion show and plans her own line.

Poor Beatrice, strutting around with a head full of pumped up delusions planted by her over-indulgent parents. I've known girls like her before. I hate saying it.... It is mean to say it, but it's the truth. The girls I've known like her, they all wind up falling on their faces. Crash and burn, you could say. And what is sad is that they don't know how to pick themselves up, because their parents, too busying indulging every whim, never let them learn how to live....

It's true...just because you have the means to do these various things...doesn't mean it's the best idea.

I agree about Sarah though...she would do the mother-daughter routine to get back on TV regularly in the US. I'm surprised she hasn't pitched a reality show to MTV yet with Bea...:lol:

I red now in a brazilian site that Princess Beatrice is now in Brazil, in Rio de Janeiro and was also in São Paulo, and says there that a Prince von Bismarck is with her.
Here is the news, in portuguese
Terra - Gente & TV

So I guess the prince of Bismarck could be either Nikolai or Tassilo. They are brothers. Nikolai is a hottie, but I hear, a very bad boy! :lol: I don't know what Tassilo is like, but I think he is pretty much like his older brother, or tries to be, though not quite in the same league. Nikolai is really a star with his friends. They all kind of revere him. :wub:

So I guess the prince of Bismarck could be either Nikolai or Tassilo. They are brothers. Nikolai is a hottie, but I hear, a very bad boy! :lol: I don't know what Tassilo is like, but I think he is pretty much like his older brother, or tries to be, though not quite in the same league. Nikolai is really a star with his friends. They all kind of revere him. :wub:

Do we have a thread on them here...they sound interesting...:shifty:

I don't know about a thread but I guess one could be made in Celebrity Chit Chat. Actually, I had forgotten before that they aren't princes. The Bismarck descendents typically are Counts or Countesses, and this is certainly the case with Nikolai and Tassilo.

Ok, it didn't required much digging at all to find the newest column of Richard Kay, who claims that Nikolai is certainly the Bismarck brother Beatrice is with in South America.

I made a thread, for Zembla and anyone else interested: Celebrity Chit Chat - The Bismarck Family

I hope others who know about this historical family will post information. I would love to learn more.... Nikolai is a crazy guy (it seems like he's crazy in a fun, cool way). :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about a thread but I guess one could be made in Celebrity Chit Chat. Actually, I had forgotten before that they aren't princes. The Bismarck descendents typically are Counts or Countesses, and this is certainly the case with Nikolai and Tassilo.

There are two lines of the Bismarck - one with the former rank of prince (Fuerst), the other with the former rank of count. But I don't know who has which name part now formed from the former rank.

There are two lines of the Bismarck - one with the former rank of prince (Fuerst), the other with the former rank of count. But I don't know who has which name part now formed from the former rank.

That's right..... yeah, Nikolai and Tassilo belong to the Bismarck-Schönhausen(sp?) line, which apparently is the Count/countess line, though they never seem to use the title or the "Schönhausen" part of the name in everyday use.

Is Bea still with her boyfriend...does he work? I guess that's why he didn't make the trip with her...

Yeah, Dave Clark definitely works. I remember that he works for Richard Branson's Space initiative, called Virgin Galactic, I think. He is involved in the marketing, I think.

I am always surprised by Dave Clark actually not being a GCSE student. They say he is 24,25 years old but to me, he looks like a 16-year-old boy. :D

I think this would be the right time to smack some sense into Beatrice. She keeps embarassing not only herself, but the british royal family too...can't someone tell her how to behave properly? maybe she should have a few official duties and what not. Perhaps that would make her have less..."creative" thoughts.

The new Majesty magazine has a rather scathing article on Beatrice...actually it's everything we have been talking about in here. They basically critique her mother for pushing Bea to brand herself into a celebrity...as far as the movie role, the fashion show, the clothing line she wants to put out and now the fact that she also is interested in launching herself into space...

The general point of the article is how she is fifth in line to the throne but seemingly more interested in being a celeb...and they also say her mother has a huge influence over her. It was a good read...I think my theory about her eventually doing the media circuit in America is not so far-fetched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom