Princess Alia & Family: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, it is the only daughter of King Hussein and Dina

But Dina married of Salah Tamari do they have children?
No, they don't; Dina was already 43 when she married him.

Yes Of Course Hadad Family Is Christian , and There Is Hadad Family From Lebanon & Jordan Not Only Labanese , So Maybe She’s Jordanian & Maybe Lebanese .

Prince Hussein Mirza`s wife Lama Haddad is a Jordanian taekwondo player .. she won a bronze medal in 1999 Pan arab games.

I wait for baby news! (King Hussein's first great-grandchild)

There is no mention about his marriage in the Prince's wikipedia page.
However, Jordanian royals lead relatively private life; an engagement and/or marriage might not have been announced to public.

Artemisia said:
There is no mention about his marriage in the Prince's wikipedia page.
However, Jordanian royals lead relatively private life; an engagement and/or marriage might not have been announced to public.

thank you for these info. but . i just read in some website that he married from girl (her name is lama )... check google to validate it :)

Last edited:
oooh burzg dunno what can i say ,,, hussein was my last chance ;)

How is Princess Alia's mother Queen Dina ? I heard she has alzheimer's now. Is that true ?

:previous:

:ohmy: Oh My God That's very horrible if it was true
she was an accomplished lady !!

Well thats why I was wondering if its true that Queen Dina has Alzheimer's now because I saw it in another thread on here that said she (Queen Dina ) has Alzeimer's now. So I was just wondering if that is true.

Well thats why I was wondering if its true that Queen Dina has Alzheimer's now because I saw it in another thread on here that said she (Queen Dina ) has Alzeimer's now. So I was just wondering if that is true.
Yes is true unfortunately ! :ermm:

Yes Of Course Hadad Family Is Christian , and There Is Hadad Family From Lebanon & Jordan Not Only Labanese , So Maybe She’s Jordanian & Maybe Lebanese .

Jordanian Christian, she was a TW player and a kindergarten teacher :) Very sweet lady, down to earth :)

she loves horses, she takes care of them very well!

PALM BEACH, FL - JANUARY 04: H.R.H. Princess Alia Al Hussein Partners With The International Fund For Animal Welfare (IFAW)
To Advance Animal Welfare In Jordan on January 4, 2013 in Palm Beach, Florida.
(Photo by Gustavo Caballero/Getty Images for IFAW)

Gettyimages gallery

PALM BEACH, FL - JANUARY 04: H.R.H. Princess Alia Al Hussein Partners With The International Fund For Animal Welfare (IFAW)
To Advance Animal Welfare In Jordan on January 4, 2013 in Palm Beach, Florida.
(Photo by Gustavo Caballero/Getty Images for IFAW)

Gettyimages gallery
Princess Alia look shining and beautiful, thanks. Her husband looks younger than her.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom