Princess Alia & Family: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Alia honours champions of International Wadi Rum Endurance Race
Nov 14
Pic

Thanks Rossina, I´d like see Haya in the race too.

Princess Alia Bint Al Hussein opens regional workshop on food safety
Picture

very nice pictures of the event thank you salma, I have Zohrab's account on facebook and he mentioned that event. I wish I was in Jordan to attend.:flowers:

Is brother of the Princess Alia from her mother ??

I know that (Queen Dina) after she married King Hussein

No; she is the only child from queen Dina.:flowers:

Yes, it is the only daughter of King Hussein and Dina

But Dina married of Salah Tamari do they have children?

Princess hits out at excesses in Arabian show ring | Horsetalk.co.nz - International horse news
Princess Alia Al Hussein, the governor of the British Arab Horse Society and a patron of the New Zealand Arab Horse Breeders Society, made the comments at this month's World Arabian Horse Organisation (WAHO) conference in Qatar.

Debate about Arab showing is reignited by Jordanian princess - Horse & Hound
A leading breeder of Arab horses has reignited the debate about “abusive” trends in showing.
Princess Alia Al Hussein, who is a governor of the Arab Horse Society , has attacked what she calls “abusive trends in the training of show horses.”
The Jordanian princess made the remarks in a speech at the World Arabian Horse Organisation in Qatar on 4 November.

Lovely picture, she seems so sweet :D

I swear she is the spitting image of a woman I know. Unbelievable how much they look alike actually

Accourding to this website Prince hussein Mirza married Lama Haddad in 2010 .. It is the same girl who appeared with him and during the opening of parliament ceremony.

Accourding to this website Prince hussein Mirza married Lama Haddad in 2010 .. It is the same girl who appeared with him and during the opening of parliament ceremony.
The girl Christian ! I know from First but always thought is wrong. Because everyplace Prince Hussein Mirza go I see this lady go with him :cool:
Congratulation for couple although they marry from 2 years! :flowers:

why it was not official ? and the site is Lebanese is the bride from there ?

I think she is Lebanese and Christian ;

Back
Top Bottom