Prince William and Catherine Middleton Current Events 8: November 2009-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite odd that the other papers haven't picked up on this wedding event.
She does look terrible thin, but I don't mind the dress. :)

HELLO Magazine May 3, 2010 has Kate and William on the cover attending this event with lots of photos. Would have liked a close-up of the bride though because she wears a very beautiful diamond and aquamarine tiara.

Last edited by a moderator:
You think they'd bother to let the Bride of her own wedding, grace the front cover, when the possible future Queen, and future King attended. :lol: The magazine wouldn't dream of it. Kate and William sell magazines, if the bride graced the cover, she wouldn't sell half as much. :ermm:
Again it's "They attend a friends wedding, will they be next?"
Ugh, gives us a break. :bang:

The picture is gone...

Yes, the photographer asked that the picture be removed.

How wonderful for the reisdents of the little Welsh town

Never thought I'd say it ... but I am more excited about Albert and Charlene than this boring couple ... let Kate enter her 30's, let William wait until 2014, once I have seen a glimpse of the wedding dress I will just switch off the TV and go to the park for the day. But for Charlene and Albert I will be glued to the internet all day. In any case I am sure Albert's Summer 2011 wedding is William's get out of jail card for not getting married the same year.

P.S. I hardly recognised this old bloke in the glasses from the Prince of 2002. Time has not been kind to him.

It does not have to be his get out of jail free card, if he wanted he could get married the exact same year.
Crown Prince Frederik and Felipe did, only weeks apart.
He obviously at this moment in time does not want to.
The pair are going about there daily routine.
If they are not doing anything interesting then it isn't there fault. They are human beings. William isn't at nightclubs every night, so the press don't put him in the papers every day.
Lots of people said that Albert and Charlene were boring, for waiting so long to get engaged when Charlene was attending every royal function going.
This wedding will be one of the biggest of it's kind, when it happens, and whoever is the bride.

P.S: I completely disagree, William has never looked more handsome then he does now. He cannot help the hair loss, but he carries it off well.

Wow, is it even legal to post security images like that?! In America, stores can only release that stuff to catch a criminal.

So invasive, they certainly won't be going back to that store.

Wow is right. Selling or sharing the security film images is way out of line. Completely inappropriate and, I would think/hope, illegal. I feel so bad for Kate and Prince William.

:whistling: The images seem old, imo, just seeing everyone wearing almost winter- colder weather type clothing? Also wasn't he at the World Cup on the day this article claims he was going into a shop gettng Pizza?

I wonder why these were released anyway? Isn't this crossing privacy boundries in some way? I feel bad for William.

:whistling: The images seem old, imo, just seeing everyone wearing almost winter- colder weather type clothing? Also wasn't he at the World Cup on the day this article claims he was going into a shop gettng Pizza?

I wonder why these were released anyway? Isn't this crossing privacy boundries in some way? I feel bad for William.

The article said that they did the shopping 'last Sunday night' and England didn't play on that Sunday night having played on the Saturday night against Algeria, then midweek and then again just overnight - when they were knocked out. They could also have been stocking up to watch a match or two that night anyway.

I was wondering how long before we would get articles about Prince William and Ms. Middleton living together in Wales. The spotlight is on Prince Henry the last few weeks-Africa, America and Ms Davies. We if this is how a store protects customers if I was William and Catherine I won't go back.

Also another thought. Is Prince William following in Prince Albert's steps to marriage? Catherine is suppose to have a role in charities later this year. Didn't Ms. Wittstock start like that?

Prince William is either commitment shy or afraid of what the press will do to their lives.I feel that maybe with them in Wales together, maybe they will announce an engagement.:flowers:

Never thought I'd say it ... but I am more excited about Albert and Charlene than this boring couple ... let Kate enter her 30's, let William wait until 2014, once I have seen a glimpse of the wedding dress I will just switch off the TV and go to the park for the day. But for Charlene and Albert I will be glued to the internet all day. In any case I am sure Albert's Summer 2011 wedding is William's get out of jail card for not getting married the same year.

In fact, I was especting that Prince Williams will announce his wedding before Albert. Well, no...I must be sincere with all of you: I believed that Albert of Monaco would NEVER married Charlene...nor nobody else. :lol: I've always tought that he was one of those men who remains single all their life! :ROFLMAO: But now that he announced officially his wedding, I'm by far more excited by it than by Prince William and Kate Middleton's one. I remember that there was a time on my life when I didn't like Charlene or Kate for being commoners. I always liked that, almost time to time, a Royal should marry a Royal. But when they grews older and older and they were dating for some year with someone (Royal or not) I don't care any more about Royalty. I liked a lot Princess Victoria of Sweden marriage to Daniel Westling, even if at first I didn't have too much sympathy for him, but since I'm a romantic, I loved him at the time I read her speech to her Princess. And now , I want more and more weddings! No matter if the groom or the fiancée are not Royals. And of course, I believed the next married couple should be the one of William and Kate. But I was WRONG...:bang::bang:

Long live Albert of Monaco and Charlene!!! :clap::monacoflag::champagne:

Vanesa.

Prince William is either commitment shy or afraid of what the press will do to their lives.I feel that maybe with them in Wales together, maybe they will announce an engagement.:flowers:

Personally I think its neither. I just think that he wants to go through/focus on his studies/flying now.
Getting engaged could distract him from that with the interviews (if will be taken) that follow a royal engagemnet.

At the end we always think that William is not ready, but what if Kate is not ready? :whistling: Its a huge role that she will take on or maybe the both are waiting till more quiet times so they can support one another.

In this photo she reminds me of Posh spice: skinny with frizzy long hair.:whistling:

I think the wind might have been wreaking havoc on her hair, making it look frizzier than it would be. It happens to me all the time. As for her weight, I think there's a difference between thin and Victoria Beckham.

I'm surprised that no one else has posted this; unless, of course, it's in a different thread and I didn't notice it.:flowers:

Daily Post North Wales - News - North Wales News - Prince William and Kate Middleton go shopping in Blaenau Ffestiniog

BTW I dreamt about Kate last night for the first time. I have yet to dream about having tea with the Queen, which is supposed to be a common one for royal-watchers.:lol:
http://www.profimedia.hu/image/detail/0076052468
http://www.profimedia.hu/image/detail/0076052471
http://www.profimedia.hu/image/detail/0076052470

Ms Middleton's upper arms are very muscular from these photos. We can speculate what she does with her time-exercise and keeping her relationship alive. Do we really know that they are living together now?:flowers:

No we don't know they are official living together, but to be honest, we never know anything for certain with either of the wales boys.

........but to be honest, we never know anything for certain with either of the wales boys.

I think it is great that the boys can have a degree of privacy and space without the world intruding on them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom