Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News 2: May 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Very well said. Just because the other royal children aren't faced with the same level of fame George and Charlotte are, it doesn't make them inferior to them somehow.

Might I suggest you re read my post, such as it is, because I never said or meant that and would never call any child "inferior". That anyone would think that of me I find insulting and disgusting.

I was trying to explain why a separate thread is needed IMHO for those pictures of the Cambridge Children that are taken w/out their knowledge. It never fails. It's beyond well known there are those who want to see them and those, myself included, who do not. Why it is so hard for some to post a link and only a link when those types of pictures are first posted somewhere I just do not understand. However, it still happens, and then the thread gets nasty again, which w/certain people I think actually is the reason they post those photos. Anyway...

Every time I have suggested a separate thread for those pictures, I get told there isn't one for any other Royal Children, so why for George and Charlotte answer. As I said, to compare the level of interest in the Cambridge Children to that of any of the other Royal Children out there is indeed laughable, because there just is no comparison. I certainly do not remember hearing or seeing any stories of say...Princess Estelle's security possibly being compromised due to a Paparazzi Critter Creature having somehow obtained a copy of her Daily Schedule and was following her and Nanny everywhere like it did w/George and Maria sometime last year. But hey...Those who saw the pictures this cretin took and sold to whatever magazine got such "charming informal pictures", so I guess that's okay then...

Well, it is *not* okay and no child deserves to be stalked in any way, shape or form. Which these pictures are the end result of and, sadly in this day and age, produces Spin Off Effects. The location of these pictures do get mentioned after all and all it takes are pictures and stories of the place being a favourite and...Do you really think most of those so called "I was so lucky to see today at the Petting Zoo..." so called by chance pics of George on Twitter or Facebook are? I'm sure some are, but for the most part I do indeed wonder if it was or was not "by chance".

I hate and despise the fact George and now Charlotte are targeted because it's either "We have the Right to know how our Royal children are doing..." or how some claim that's the price of fame and who they are, so what's the problem? Seems the price their late Grandmother ended up paying has been forgotten.

I know these pictures will be taken, *but* since the simple requests of not just me, but others who feel the same, to please only posts links to these pictures are ignored and our choice taken out of our hands by those who do post them, I honestly do not understand why there can't be a thread just for them and only them. That way, everyone gets what they want.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Well, certainly George is a very mild little boy compared to his daddy's tantrums! :D

I hope, for her sake, that Charlotte grows up to be pretty; otherwise, the press will tear her apart! Comments will range from critical to downright cruel.

(They probably will anyway, to some extent, but I think her life will be easier if she is attractive).

I hope she is more than a pretty face in stylish clothes even still.

That article has got to have created millions of "remember whens" for any parent that's read it. Little ones are always good even though at times they're up to no good and good for patience testing. This is where the grandparents can step in and assure the grandchild that they remember Daddy getting into hot water too.

There is no doubt that the "terrible twos" are aptly named. :D

I think when William was growing up, there was more told to the press. Now, with George, and Charlotte, I get the impression that a lot less is known about their lives at home (which is how it should be). We get the general gist that George has a lot of energy, and can be a handful, but we're not given the actual accounts of specific incidents, like we were with his father. Therefore, it may seem like he's mild compared to William, when in reality, he may be just like his father was, or worse. I'm glad we're not given that information. It should be left private. It's pretty obvious from pictures and videos that George has a big personality. As to William's antics, I found them extremely funny, probably because I wasn't on the receiving end, and because I wasn't the one who had to mind him. Yes, some of the antics, like grabbing a teacher's backside were a bit much, but otherwise, he was doing what boys, and children in general do; test boundaries. At the end of the day, he turned out fine, and I have no doubt that his children will as well. Mischief is part of childhood.

I hope, for her sake, that Charlotte grows up to be pretty; otherwise, the press will tear her apart! Comments will range from critical to downright cruel.

(They probably will anyway, to some extent, but I think her life will be easier if she is attractive).

That goes for any and all Royals and public people. People automatically assume that an attractive exterior equals goodness on the inside. Beautiful and stylish people will always be given a pass by press and public whether they warrant it or not.

It's unfortunate, but that will never change.

New pics of George with nanny Maria have emerged: hamlet's question here: to be posted or not to ? (joking)

New pics of George with nanny Maria have emerged: hamlet's question here: to be posted or not to ? (joking)

Why not just give the name of the site, so that those who are interested can google it, and see the pictures? Or, you can always post a link, so that those who want to see can, and those who don't want to see can scroll by.

Why not just give the name of the site, so that those who are interested can google it, and see the pictures? Or, you can always post a link, so that those who want to see can, and those who don't want to see can scroll by.

The pictures look more innocent-bystander snapped than paparazzi also, if that helps people to choose if they wanna see them.

I love his whole outfit! Those Converse are just precious. And Nanny Maria is sporting some nice ballet flats herself. He is a very handsome little guy.

He sure is a right royal cutie pie! It almost makes me want to have another little one around the house. Oh wait, I have grandkids and great grandkids. Nevermind. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I wanted to post a link, but my question was a bit sarcastic because I know every time a pic of George appears there is going to be an uproar of "I don't want to see them etc": I think people who don't want to see the pics should just not click on links and be done with the issue:flowers:

The pictures look more innocent-bystander snapped than paparazzi also, if that helps people to choose if they wanna see them.

No innocent bystander imo. the orginal portugeuese site that these come from credit the grosby group. a well known pap site.

Thank you for that photo great way to start the day ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I'm sure that Charlotte is still mostly with mum, since she's still a very small baby, but when she gets older will Maria be her nanny as well, or will they get another nanny to help out?

I am sure Maria will nanny them both.Are we certain Maria does not have an assistant? Even if Kate is very hands on a toddler and an infant are more than a handful.

There's women all over the world that handle 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and more children without a nanny. Kate can handle them just fine.

LaRae

I am sure Maria will nanny them both.Are we certain Maria does not have an assistant? Even if Kate is very hands on a toddler and an infant are more than a handful.
I don't think she does. If she only has had one nanny at the time with george (which equals the amount of time of daycare and not round the clock as people seem to think) I don't think she will get another one. To have around the clock nannies they would need to have like 3. :p

There's women all over the world that handle 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and more children without a nanny. Kate can handle them just fine.

LaRae

But that obviously is not pertinent to Kate as she employs a full time live in nanny.

Charlotte is going to sleep most of the day so Nanny Maria can watch George and baby monitor Charlotte if W&K are both out like on Sunday when the go to Portsmouth.

Both KP and Amner have housekeeper who could be used to watch George if Nanny Maria has to tend to Charlotte and George would be in way.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

But that obviously is not pertinent to Kate as she employs a full time live in nanny.
A full time live in nanny as you put it still must have right. I'm PRETTY sure she doesn't work 24/7. So I dont think she actually has as much help as people are trying to make it.

It's not like the nanny has them from sunup to sundown and then all night and the kids are only brought to the parents for a 30 min a day for a viewing.

If Kate and William are traveling for engagements then yes I'd say the nanny has them 24/7 but otherwise I think it's pretty obvious Kate is a hands on mom.

LaRae

It's not like the nanny has them from sunup to sundown and then all night and the kids are only brought to the parents for a 30 min a day for a viewing.

If Kate and William are traveling for engagements then yes I'd say the nanny has them 24/7 but otherwise I think it's pretty obvious Kate is a hands on mom.

LaRae
Agree. And as I said, she can't legally be on all the time. She has vacations, workdays and offdays (one reason for the 3 kitchen kate is because one of the kitchens is IN the nannys quartera, meaning so she has an apartment of her own so she can be really off on her off duty) and "weekends". I mean, how many hours do people think she works?!

Prince George will celebrate his second birthday tomorrow.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's son is a typical toddler with a boisterous nature, inquisitive mind and limitless energy.

He is growing up into a confident little boy who has taken his moments in the limelight in his stride.

It is thought the Cambridges will celebrate George's birthday privately at Anmer Hall, their Norfolk home, as William is still settling into his new job as an East Anglian Air Ambulance helicopter pilot.
Read more: Preparations to begin for ​Prince George's second birthday tomorrow | Western Daily Press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom