Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 38: September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this picture, in which everyone had so much fun.
http://i22.tinypic.com/nbam3n.jpg

I like this jacket, however I'm a bit tired seeing the jacket + white-trousers parades from the SRF women. It started with Letizia, then Cristina, back to Letizia again, way too much.

I love how the princess looks today. I see them in tv and they seems to be very happy with all this people.

Hey, she dropped the "trendy wedges" she'd been wearing everywhere!
So, this event was about opening up a home for the elderly? That is great!
We have to take care of our elderly...:flowers:

lovely picrtures from their visit to the elderly home. People seemed very happy to see the crown prince couple. Letizia & Felipe also looked very happy & relaxed on this visit. Thank you for all the pictures

I like this picture, in which everyone had so much fun.
http://i22.tinypic.com/nbam3n.jpg

I like this jacket, however I'm a bit tired seeing the jacket + white-trousers parades from the SRF women. It started with Letizia, then Cristina, back to Letizia again, way too much.

May it's a little bit repeatiting but what's the trubbles? I think, may be I'm wrong, that it's not actually the main problem of the Princes of Asturias, especially for the Princess to know that her white pants are totally boring. At the opposite when for that, the fact to repeat her wardrobe she is receiving satisfecit I think that for Letizia it's a good prize, isen't it?:princess3:

Last edited:
In Adelaide's post #84. It says "alla principesca". Does that mean Letizia's hair is not very princess-like? Sorry, it's possibly not a very bright question, just want to make sure I understand things right.

Well, yes. I think she'd said it. But there's nothing so wrong about that. I like Princess Maxima of the Netherlands and her hair is not always in excellent conditions.

We may remark that not all people has hairs who could be easily dispossed in any hairdoss. They could be arranged only in buns, pony tails and so on, for they are too heavy or too greasy. A perfect hair is almost a divine grace, people...So, maybe is better not to make such a fuss about a hairdoss. Just think how hard is that our OWN hairs look wonderful for a special party...:D

Vanesa.

Hey, she dropped the "trendy wedges" she'd been wearing everywhere!
So, this event was about opening up a home for the elderly? That is great!
We have to take care of our elderly...:flowers:

They also visted a chemical company upon its 25 anniversary celebration, two non-glamorous working visits.

In Adelaide's post #84. It says "alla principesca". Does that mean Letizia's hair is not very princess-like? Sorry, it's possibly not a very bright question, just want to make sure I understand things right.

It's exactly that I want to say whith a humour touch. It's afigure of style which is called "Ironie par anti phrase". When I wrote this sentence I didn't think that the princess of Asturias was no adecuate, at the opposite, I find it's totally OK because at the XXI centurry it don't exist a specific Princess hairdo like under the reign of the Queen Victoria, to explain my thaught!:umbridge:the things are changing:graduate::cool:

Last edited:
It's exactly that I want to say whith a humour touch. It's afigure of style which is called "Ironie par anti phrase". When I wrote this sentence I didn't think that the princess of Asturias was no adecuate, at the opposite, I find it's totally OK because at the XXI centurry it don't exist a specific Princess hairdo like under the reign of the Queen Victoria, to explain my thaught!:umbridge:the things are c hanged:graduate::cool:

Thanks for the explanation. That went right over my head. I guess I was a little off on my interpretation.

Don't be anxious about my stressed behaviour:badpc::moody:I'm taking care to be:cool: But sometimes because I find a little bit irritating some false affirmation no checked, I'm becoming:electric:

It's a question of principe if you affirm a fact as a truth whithout to check it, even if it a very minor one, how do you want that people beleive you if they learned that it's false?.....:zen:

Look, adelaide, all I said was By the way, I think the jacket is new, I can't recall an occasion where I have seen it on Letizia before. For me that's a thought, miles apart from an affirmation, but of course you are entitled to your own interpretation.

It takes much more to get me anxious, believe me :) i just found it a bit harsh to call this simple thought about a Varela jacket a false affirmation. I am sure I am not the only poster on this forum who makes a mistake or mixes things up from time to time - l’erreur est humaine, isn't it, adelaide ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
white pants and white shoes not my favorite combination.

Los Príncipes de Asturias aceptan la presidencia del XXI Congreso Nacional de Bomberos que se celebra en Oviedo

The Princes of Asturias accept the presidency of the XXI Congress National of Firemen that is celebrated in Oviedo

The Princes of Asturias accepted today by means of a telegram sent by the Royal house the presidency of the XXI Congress National of Firemen that will be celebrated on the 26th, September 27 and 28 in the Audience " Prince Felipe " of Oviedo, as confirmed, to Europa Press, the councilman and senator ovetense Jaime Reinares.

Los Príncipes de Asturias repartieron saludos y elogios en Guadalajara

Princes de Asturias distributed to greetings and praises in Guadalajara

In a morning, their Royal Highness visited the company Basf Coatings and inaugurated the Greater Residence of Century XXI “Doctor Sacristán”, the old “School of Doctors”

Their HeRoyal Highness received a gift of the Meeting

On the other hand, the president of Castilla- La Mancha, Jose Maria Barreda, made delivery to the Princes de Asturias of the institutional gift of the Community in the occasion of the birth of Infant Doña Sofía.

The gift consisted of sheets of cradle made by the labranderas of Lagartera(Toledo), Maria Antonia Igual and Julia Jiménez, that were directed for their preparation by Pepita Alia, with the collaboration of the City council of Lagartera.

Also, president Barreda gave to Don Felipe and Doña to them Letizia the card of reading number 187.500 of the Library of Castilla-La Mancha for Infanta Doña Sofía and the book who receive all the children new born of Castilla-La Mancha within their campaign `With a book under the arm' of the Plan of Reading 2005-2010

Photo
http://lacronica.net/adjuntos/fichero_2271_20070924.jpg

Gallery of photos
Visita de los Príncipes de Asturias

Look, adelaide, all I said was By the way, I think the jacket is new, I can't recall an occasion where I have seen it on Letizia before. For me that's a thought, miles apart from an affirmation, but of course you are entitled to your own interpretation.

It takes much more to get me anxious, believe me :) i just found it a bit harsh to call this simple thought about a Varela jacket a false affirmation. I am sure I am not the only poster on this forum who makes a mistake or mixes things up from time to time - l’erreur est humaine, isn't it, adelaide ;)

Happily yes, Humanum errore est! but there it's not the question, it's a problem of methodology. When you have some personnes knowing some very superficial details - as me!!!:D- who are telling some thing that they can knew, why systematically to say the opposite. You make me to think at a young child who want to be right against his fathers even he knows he is wrong, only bcause he has decided it's like that. Sure it's a proof of some character but as you know it's not very relevant.:hug: ( when in fact :hotwater:+ :hornets:=:w00t2: I apologize, today I'm feeling a little bit infantile:D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Invertia

Princes inaugurate tomorrow the futurist building of the alavesa Vital Box

The alavesa Vital Box inaugurates tomorrow, with the presence of the Princes of Asturias, its new one sedate corporate, a futurist building nailed in the suburbs of Vitoria, in an environment of great natural value.

Designed by the architects vitorianos Javier Mozas and Eduardo Aguirre, the " Vital Building " surprises for its front, with 88 couples of metallic props, that they look like interlaced chromosomes, and that represent the genetic code of an alive organism. The props stand out on the exterior, of stainless steel and dark glass.

When you have some personnes knowing some very superficial details - as me!!!:D- who are telling some thing that they can knew, why systematically to say the opposite. You make me to think at a young child who want to be right against his fathers even he knows he is wrong, only bcause he has decided it's like that. Sure it's a proof of some character but as you know it's not very relevant.:hug: ( when in fact :hotwater:+ :hornets:=:w00t2: I apologize, today I'm feeling a little bit infantile:D)

I always enjoy your posts so I will give you an answer on this one ;)
If you have a closer look at the order of the posts you will see that another poster before and some after me actually thought that the jacket was new, and even lula wasn't sure :) So no need to do psychological research as I am neither dogmatic nor do I contradict with somebody just for fun, that would be infantile indeed :cool:

I agree with you, white pants + white shoes + white purse is definitely too much! In my opinion, that is not a great outfit.

Happily yes, Humanum errore est! but there it's not the question, it's a problem of methodology. When you have some personnes knowing some very superficial details - as me!!!:D- who are telling some thing that they can knew, why systematically to say the opposite. You make me to think at a young child who want to be right against his fathers even he knows he is wrong, only bcause he has decided it's like that. Sure it's a proof of some character but as you know it's not very relevant.:hug: ( when in fact :hotwater:+ :hornets:=:w00t2: I apologize, today I'm feeling a little bit infantile:D)

Sorry Adelaide, but the correct sentence is : Errare humanum est!

The Princes of Asturias will travel to La Rioja to preside at the dinner of delivery of the Prizes to the Internationalization

The Princes of Asturias, Don Felipe and Dona Letizia, will travel to La Rioja to preside at the dinner of delivery of the " Prizes to the Internationalization 2007 ", that will take place next November 23, organized by the Chamber of Trade and Industry of La Rioja.

To be serious, yes for errare humanum est!

Yes for the link about Mozas and Aguirre; I didn't know this architects, they look absolutly astonishing. It's a kind of notice interesting because it's cultural ONE. I'm just going on google to see theirs works. I hope we are going to have a lot shots about the building!

Last edited:
BILBAO, 25 Sep. (EUROPE PRESS) - Their Heights Reales the Princes de Asturias, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, will tomorrow make a visit to the Basque Country in whom they will inaugurate, to twelve and the average one of the noon, the new seat of Vital Box Kutxa, in Salburua,Vitoria, act that will count on the presence of lehendakari, Juan Jose Ibarretxe; the general deputy of Alava, Xabier Agirre; and the mayor of Vitoria, Patxi Lazcoz, among others. The "Vital Building", designed by the architects Javier Mozas and Eduardo Aguirre, has counted with a budget of 31 million euros, it has 16,578 square meters distributed in cellar and three heights, and its facade, with chromosome form, has a length of 120 meters. In addition, it counts on an audience of 200 armchairs, a multipurpose room, 14 offices and 25 rooms of meetings. The visit of Princes de six Asturias will continue to and average of afternoon with the delivery of acreditativos diplomas of the Projects of Investigation Oncológica and Ayudas-Contrato 2007 for investigators in Oncología that the Spanish Association Against Ca'ncer (AECC), - through the Scientific Foundation -, grants every year in public aid with the purpose of promoting the oncológica investigation of quality in our country. The act, presented/displayed by Juan Ramon Lucas, will take place in the Paraninfo of the University of Deusto, and in addition to Princes de Asturias they will be present the advisor of Health of the Basque Government, Gabriel Inclán; the minister of Health, Bernat Soria; the mayor of Bilbao, Iñaki Azkuna; president of the AECC and his Scientific Fundacio'n, Francisco González-Robatto; and the doctors and winning investigators of the projects, among other personalities. Also, the president of the Spanish Association Against the Cancer, Francisco González-Robatto, will give a distinction, granted by the AECC, to Alpaca Fernandez-Ochoa - for a reason or purpose posthumous and Sandra Ibarra by his "example in the fight against the cancer and its unconditional support to the AECC".
Los Príncipes de Asturias inaugurarán mañana la nueva sede de Caja Vital Kutxa en Vitoria

I agree. She's my favorite but maybe a pair of black trousers, with a slightly flaired leg since she's so thin, and black sling-backs.

Everyone looks excited to see them. They look like they're having a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom