Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 2: December 2004 - April 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think he "left" per se. he probably just took some time off, just at, what some would consider, and odd time. i've done the same thing. besides his going back to university after christmas, would explain why we haven't seen hide nor hair from him.

i kinda like his hair long- there was a pic of it ungeled in the olympic thread. although he just needs to pic one; either long hair and no facial hair at all, or short hair and no facial hair at all. either way, he needs to steer clear of all facial hair. btw, i wonder if he has grown it back. *shudders at the thought, heheheh.

i like his hair short but not too short. not long either. he looks bad with long hair

i agree with Lamass Felix looks better with short hair but not too short ^___^ hm...if he kept his hair long it might turn out like Andrea Casiraghi's long, messy mane...not very nice...

felix is studying in brussels, according to a blip in an article in telecran magazine. here's the link, which i posted already in the latest news thread, again. feel free to translate it, as, unfortunately, i do not have the time. http://www.telecran.lu/static/main.htm
just look for the pic of mt. unfortunately, i didn't see any pics of him, *sighs sadly. hehe.

Wow...he's one fickle boy...did he even finish his degree or diploma or whatever at his last school? that European business school or something...

hey guys i have been so busy... i think he is trying to still work out what he wants from life... has drimal seen him lately?

drimal only saw felix shopping hehe but they live in the same country ;) how cool is that... so felix has left london? hes like a gypsy who cant stay in one spot :p

Hahaha.....maybe, he´s an old fashioned man..let´s not forget that in the pictures from the Olympics, he was wearing normal clothes.....he was quite good on them.....

bad_barbarella said:
drimal only saw felix shopping hehe but they live in the same country ;) how cool is that... so felix has left london? hes like a gypsy who cant stay in one spot :p
Wow that is so cool! Where was he shopping Drimal? did you see what he was buying? ^___^ Does he look even better in real life?:D

well you know, some men have it, and some don't, when it comes to buying clothes. although i must say, i did look HOTTT at the olympics. two thumbs up. if only he could do that the rest of his time away from wearing suits. *sighs. but who knows, the whole forrest ranger thing could've been a one BAD day thing, like a bad hair day. i just hope it isn't always the case. perhaps drimal or karajan could give us a little insight. btw, does anyone know how karajan is doing?

His title :

His Royal Highness Félix Léopold Marie Guillaume Prince of Luxembourg

The name Xavier is in his brother's name :

His Royal Highness Louis Xavier Marie Guillaume Prince of Luxembourg

They all have the same last name : Marie Guillaume...hehehe...He´s last name is Nassau......isn´t?

Nathalian said:
They all have the same last name : Marie Guillaume...hehehe...He´s last name is Nassau......isn´t?

The House name is Nassau, just like the Swedes are the House of Bernadotte and the British are the House of Windsor. So yes, technically, they can use Nassau as a last name. :)

hillary_nugent said:
Wow that is so cool! Where was he shopping Drimal? did you see what he was buying? ^___^ Does he look even better in real life?:D

He was shopping in shopping center City Concorde in Luxembourg city. I saw Grand Duchess Maria Teresa and her two eldest sons Prince Guillaume and Prince Felix in the crowd. I didn't recognize them immediately because I didn't expect to meet them. They were dressed like everybody and the thought that they are royals was astonishing considering her simplicity. This meeting was 10 years ago and I ignore which boutique they were visiting.:D

PS: You know that Luxembourg's Grand Ducal family has purveyors of the court.;)

Below is an image of the trademark of these purveyors of the court (in French: fournisseur de la cour)

Attachments

• fournisseur de la cour.JPG
    fournisseur de la cour.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
drimal said:
PS: You know that Luxembourg's Grand Ducal family has purveyors of the court.;)

Below is an image of the trademark of these purveyors of the court (in French: fournisseur de la cour)

What is a purveyor?

purveyors are ppl or companies who supply someone or an organization of some sort, in this case the grand ducal family and any other royal or noble family, with supplies and goods, such as food, clothing, medicinal products, etc. as a result they're issued a the coat of arms of the individual or person to whom the goods are provided or to whom the services have been rendered.

LUXEMBOURG - APRIL 16: The Grand Duke and Grand Duchess of Luxembourg and their son Prince Felix wave to the crowd gathered outside the train station as part of the celebrations surrounding the 50th Anniversary of the Grand Duke Of Luxemburg, April 16, 2005 in Luxembourg. (Photo by Bruno Vincent/Getty Images)

Source: Getty Images

Attachments

• felix.jpg
    felix.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 299
  • felix-1.jpg
    felix-1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 334
  • felix-4.jpg
    felix-4.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 370
  • felix-3.jpg
    felix-3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 296
  • felix-5.jpg
    felix-5.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 500
Last edited:
Thank you for the pictures, Alexandria.....

....and I must say, when I saw Felix, my jaw dropped. When did he get so handsome? Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom