Prince Andrew, Duke of York Current Events 1: February 2002-May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody can get red eyes on a picture. The photographer is to blame, not the photographee (hum?) unless the said person previously abused some substances which would doubtly be the case here. Andrew is the cutest son of the Queen. Fergie was very lucky.

I didn't mean it horribly or anything I was just saying he looks evil.n I wasn't commenting on the the photgrapher.

But where is that post now it doesn't seem to be there??? did the member delete it?

The Duke of York by Ace Kindred Cheong

pictures taken by Ace Kindred Cheong at the British Business Awards in Singapore

Duke of York in China

April, 2004. Duke of York visiting China.

1. Shanghai, China. F1 autodrome
2. Beijing, China. meeting students of China's Tsinghua University
3. Beijing, China. meeting students of Chevening scholarship
pictures from www.sina.com.cn

1082509422_wXaig3.jpg

U510P1T1D3161389F21DT20040424075400.jpg

1082833050_4Naqby.jpg

Looking at all the pictures of Prince Andrew,I remember when I was a youngster, I had a huge crush on Prince Andrew. He is the most handsome man of the British Royal family.

Ennyllorac said:
Looking at all the pictures of Prince Andrew,I remember when I was a youngster, I had a huge crush on Prince Andrew. He is the most handsome man of the British Royal family.

Me too. But you could have guessed that with my previous post...

Am I the only one, or does anyone else see the similarity between Prince Andrew to his first cousin, Vicount Linely, with their broad jaw line?

auntie said:
Am I the only one, or does anyone else see the similarity between Prince Andrew to his first cousin, Vicount Linely, with their broad jaw line?

Not familiar with what his cousin looks like so it is kind of hard to say...can you post a picture of both so we can better compare?

i see it as well...ive always thought the looked somewhat similar

mw7060a said:
Not familiar with what his cousin looks like so it is kind of hard to say...can you post a picture of both so we can better compare?

Look under British Royals, a thread about Viscount linely, sorry all the attachments are too old to be reposted.

People need to let this go. He is Prince Phillip's son.

They were talking about a resemblence between him and his cousin on his mother's side; I don't think anything about his father was implied.

michelleq said:
People need to let this go. He is Prince Phillip's son.
This is a forum about Prince Andrew, I was discussing the similarity between him and his first cousin, not questioning his paternity!

auntie said:

I think Viscount Linley has a thinner, more angular face, while Andrew's face is quite heavy. I don't think he'll age well, but he was the best looking of Elizabeth's sons, IMO.

iowabelle said:
I think Viscount Linley has a thinner, more angular face, while Andrew's face is quite heavy. I don't think he'll age well, but he was the best looking of Elizabeth's sons, IMO.

The similarity IMO is mainly the heavy Jaw line, which seems to be a family trait!

iowabelle said:

I totally agree that prince andrew is the best looking of his brothers. If i was his age ill probably fall for him. Hes soo charming

Maybe it's because Australia and the UK are becoming closer political allies in the war on terror.

I always thought Linley looked a lot like his father. I really don't see much similarity between him and Andrew other than maybe in their colouring.

Australian said:
Wow, so the Queen is coming next year,Andrew is coming, the Swedish king and queen are coming, looks like we'll have some royal watching to do here in Australia :)

The security budget will boom!

Is Prince Andrew dating anyone at the moment? Has he had a serious relationship since Sarah? What happens to the title Duchess of York if he decides to remarry? Who gets it?

If the Duke remarries, the new wife will be THE Duckess of York, probably with HRH in front as well. Sarah will remain as Duchess of York, it's the same as being known as Mrs Smith after divorce. But she doesn't have HRH.

Last edited:
in addition to my previous post...i think the Queen is trying to resolve a lot of things (the marriage of Charles and Camilla a prime example) before she dies. She may have not been the best mother when her kids were growing up...but she does want them to be happy.

Incas, I agree with some of your statments (like not working for money) but let's face it...the British press would be after her regardless if she is married to the BRF or not.

Yes, but she's been pretty much left alone these days. Now that she's dabble on the "dark side" as well, like hosting for Larry King and doing bits of interviews, you don't see the type of criticism she had to face during her marriage. Now if she feels like taking a couple weeks or even months off for an extended holiday, nothing is said. After an Australia tour in late 80's, she stayed extra few days to spend time with Andrew, she was skewered for not running home to Beatrice. She also doesn't have to deal with being compared to any other royal ladies anymore, the who is more beautiful and have the better outfit stuff. I don't want to go off topic too much. This is Andrew's thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom