Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: April 2013 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A few more pics of yesterday's inauguration can be found here:

** pp: Charlene de Monaco : Malaise de la princesse en déplacement...**

Today, May 14, and tomorrow, May 15, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene visit the French Département Cantal, the home of Prince Albert's ancestors. In the morning they opened an exhibiton in Aurillac. Later Princess Charlene didn't feel well and Prince Albert had to attend the planned events in Vic-sur-Cere and Mur-de-Barrez without her.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** semana.es gallery: Charlene de Mónaco, muy tierna y maternal **

Last edited:
Last edited:
Off topic but what happened to her? I read that she was feeling so unwell that at one point she had to leave a lunch! Hope nothing serious :-(

Yes. She did not look well. Hmmm.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

Is there a site where there are listed the next engagements for the couple? I looked on the Princely Palace site but nothing:-(

:previous:

The Princely House of Monaco doesn't publish a detailed events calendar like other Royal Houses do. Occasionally upcoming events are announced on the official website and/or on the official Facebook page, but that's the exception rather than the rule.

Thank you Iceflower! I'm just eager to see Charlene as soon as possible! :)

:previous: If, as has been postulated, Charlene has been unwell on her last few engagements, it is very likely we will not see her for a little while.

On May 7 and may 8, I think she will attend the races of Mare Nostrum, She likes a lot these races because Charlene met for the first time Albert at these races in 2000

No, it is not recent, this photo was taken the evening before the Grand Prix, the principaly couple received at the palace rugby palyers, drivers and there was also a photo where we saw Mike Wittstock, father of charlene. Mike Wittskock said that Charlene said him she was pregnant that day may 24, there is also a photo of Charlene with Albert and an another rugby player

https://twitter.com/JuandreKruger5/status/471000159988776960/photo/1

No, it is not recent, this photo was taken the evening before the Grand Prix, the principaly couple received at the palace rugby palyers, drivers and there was also a photo where we saw Mike Wittstock, father of charlene. Mike Wittskock said that Charlene said him she was pregnant that day may 24, there is also a photo of Charlene with Albert and an another rugby player

https://twitter.com/JuandreKruger5/status/471000159988776960/photo/1
Thank you:flowers: she was pregnant anyway then

Princess Charlene received yesterday a distinction of italia, the official page of FB published the photo

https://www.facebook.com/palaismona...6449344700945/861512513861289/?type=1&theater

Other photo published by the palace, Charlene still has a tired face

https://www.facebook.com/palaismona...6449344700945/861529810526226/?type=1&theater

other photos from Monaco Channel which explains why she received this distinction by italia

S.A.S. la Princesse Charlène « Cavaliere di Gran Croce dell’Ordine della Stella d’Italia » / News & Photos / Palais Princier de Monaco / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see her again but honestly she doesn't look good:sad:

She doesn't look pregnant... I was hoping for a more "showing" outfit!

To be awarded this high honour is a great tribute to her.
Congratulations!
:flowers:

ON the first photo given by Ladyfinn, she seems to be less tired than on the other photos

It is her first pregnancy , she is tall and she has a musclar belt as many sportwomen, her belly will be visible more later and she hides her belly under a large dress.
Charlene will never exposeto her belly on the medias as a trophy. She is not a monkey of fair.

It is her first pregnancy , she is tall and she has a musclar belt as many sportwomen, her belly will be visible more later and she hides her belly under a large dress.
Charlene will never exposeto her belly on the medias as a trophy. She is not a monkey of fair.

Yes, Melina. I was just saying that it's strange because at the yacht club event she was wearing a large dress but you could see the belly...

That's all

:previous: Thank you:flowers:

Now it makes sense to me... It's the tricky shape of her dress

While she looks a little pale, she looks happier and more relaxed than I have seen her since her marriage. Nice to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom