Prince Albert Picture Thread Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paca, you have been in PA’s presence before and I was curious if he looks more like the picture posted than any other pictures you have reviewed? All I ever seen are videos clips and pictures. Sometimes people look different in person. You can see all their flaws but on photos it is usually brushed out to make the person more appealing. So does this picture look more natural and this is your reason for selecting the picture over the one that is posted in the Monaco’s Official site?

pinklady1991 said:
Maybe a more unofficial portrait...it kind of reminds me of your smiley, paca.
I'm fond of the photos of PA in uniform...I'm a total sucker for blue eyes and a uniform...:p
Yes, I'd love to have a smiley like that.

I don't think he is so fond of uniforms, since he rarely wears them nowadays. His official portrait is in a suit. Uniform makes him look thinner though.;)

lynda said:
Paca, you have been in PA’s presence before and I was curious if he looks more like the picture posted than any other pictures you have reviewed? All I ever seen are videos clips and pictures. Sometimes people look different in person. You can see all their flaws but on photos it is usually brushed out to make the person more appealing. So does this picture look more natural and this is your reason for selecting the picture over the one that is posted in the Monaco’s Official site?
First of all I like it because I think it is a good pic. But you are right, I think that this reflects the person as he comes across when you see him in persona better then most others. He also looks much younger when you see him, and this one makes him look a bit more boyish (/mischieveous) and like some one with a good sense of humour.

Some more photos..

Talking with friend at the beginning of new school year 1969..:) (ACI)
kf3yfs.jpg

Little officer Albert, 1967..:p (Ullstein bild)
kf3yww.jpg

Prince Albert, portrait 1988 (Ullstein bild)
kf3zgn.jpg

Thank you Ianna ... now for once and all time: He looks exactly like Louis in the first one - striking !!!

Kistengrafin & Sebastien,
WOW!!!!!!!!!! What amazing photos of PA!!
Is he wearing leather ???
He looks like enjoys posing for the camera!

Last edited:
These are really nice pic's of Albert, the all black is so sliming no pouchy tummy!
:eek:
Wittykitty

sebastian said:
Albert II de Monaco

kccfhd.jpg

(BdP)

This picture took my breath away the second I saw it.. :D How lucky is NC to have his son..

Kirsten and Sebastian, thank you so much for these great pics!!!

Albert is absolutely hot :D

The interview is nice. I never knew the Prince to have such an interest in fashion. It's cool learning so much more to him.

He looks very handsome in those photos.

Looking at those pictures of Prince Albert, made me realize that amongst all three Grimaldi children, Albert is the only one who resembles Princess Grace in every way. I would be more than glad to be his wife.. Hahahaha..

Wow, the first black and white picture of Albert is AWESOME, the guy looks like a model very confident and good looking:)

sebastian said:
Albert II de Monaco

(A.M.Turello)
I looked at the second photo and those of another and wow. I see some are beginning to see what I did years ago. I fell in love with him the first time I ever looked into his eyes and saw his smile. Can you fall in love at first sight? Yes, my Dad did with my mother. Love like that only comes from above and it is a marriage made in heaven even if its not all happiness and rose buds true love endures as with my parents married after 4 dates. Keep your feet on the ground reach for the stars and someday yours might shine for all eyes to see.

Does Albert originally has brunette or blonde hair? It's hard to decide since he's rather bald.. Hehehe

suPeRgiRL! said:
Does Albert originally has brunette or blonde hair? It's hard to decide since he's rather bald.. Hehehe

From earlier child photos, it looks like he had his mother's blond hair, which grew darker as he aged.

suPeRgiRL! said:
He's considered a dark blonde.

I hope the following pic has not been posted before, Albert looks quite good on it, but of course not as good as he looks today :D :)

n2n12t.jpg

(HELLO)

He looks great in this one, Ice ...
..he resembles Stephanie somehow ....

Here is a few older pictures of Albert. Believe the first one was Paris March, Jours de France
95_1_b.jpg
Image1548.jpg

Photos by Sipa

nlvqkn.jpg

nlvs69.jpg

nlvsiv.jpg

nlvtl2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if the pics dont show, right click you mouse and copy the link from properties to another window...they should show. i am trying to tinypic them but thats not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom