Prince Albert Is the Father of Alexandre

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oskana said:
em I the only one shocked that he admitted to future paternal suits? Is this a way someone in his position should behave?

No, I was shocked too. Not a very smart thing to do. In this article it calls the asertion "ill advised" it also lists the three "acid tests" that women had to pass in order to be elgible for marriage. I don't know if the latter is heresay or not.

http://www.royalarchive.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=995&Itemid=2

I can see where all kinds of women could come forward with paternaty claims looking for a few minutes of fame. He really opened himself up, a bit too much.

Also, I think this hurts his chances at finding a spouse. I'm a woman and I would question any man who had behaved recklessly in the arena, though I understand many people, men and women, do. When it comes to marriage this area is particularly important.

Bubbette said:
Absolutely; my friend does believe that she was on birth control; she was about to get an abortion (which she has had in the past) and changed her mind. Considering neither of them really have the money to support the kid (ie the mother is on welfare and the child will be once it's born), I think that's pretty selfish--I've also heard how she is planning on being the subject of a magazine article on unwed mothers etc. She seems to think the baby is a toy. And come on, NC already had two kids--I can't believe she had Albert's baby other than to have a child who could possibly be a billiionaire--although I doubt Albert will leave the kid anything when he dies.

In my opinion it's not selfish to have your baby its only human nature. I think your friend is probably very scared (first child? couple not together? Pain in the but to tell family? Oh god what am I going to do???? So much easier not to have the child!---just an example of thoughts that could be going through not together couples mind & avoid all of this mess! I'm not being sarcastic so please don't take it that way). I think its pretty couragoeus of the mother to proceed forward with a pregnancy when she knows how hard she will have to work in the future. Welfare is usually a temporary state until the person can get there feet off of the ground. Many famalies (split or together famailies) have no money. Now I'm not condoning the idea that people should be running around having children purposfully if they do not have the funds for it but sometimes these things do happen and just because a couple is not well off does not mean that having the child is out of the question. It just may mean they will have to work harder to support it or give the child up for adoption. Just my opinion. :p
In regards to the article for unwed mothers, maybe she's getting paid for it?? If she's on welfare she'll need the cash.
As for Albert & Nicole, as long as that little boy is happy who cares!!!

In my opinion its pretty selfish to terminate a pregnancy, I think your friends prgnant lady made a great choice. They may not see it like that now but the future will tell another story. I wish them much luck. :D

Bubbette said:
he didn't want the kid; he shouldn't be forced to parent it if he doesn't want to. It was NC's choice to keep the baby even though she knew Albert was not going to be a parent to him.

WOW. this is a child, a human being. "it" will grow up to be an adult one day with his own mind, and dreams, and hopes, and contributions to this world. He is a person, a life. A child does not ask to be born. He did not participate in the act of conception. He is just here. An innocent that deserves both parents to love and care for him, to be there for him financially and emotionally. Now in very dire and sad circumstance a parent may not be fit to do this. But Albert is more than fit to do this and thankfully, it sounds like he will.

Bubbette said:
he didn't want the kid; he shouldn't be forced to parent it if he doesn't want to. It was NC's choice to keep the baby even though she knew Albert was not going to be a parent to him.

Then I think he should have thought about all the consequences of having a intimate relationship with Nicole, or any woman for that matter. He doesn't get the right to shirk responsibility for something he helped to create. I feel so sorry for Alexandre. All the money in the world doesn't replace the love, support, time, etc needed to raise a child, and that is what is most important. I know he has the financial means to provide for him, but I want to see if he is going to actually be involved in the child's life. He said he would, but I guess we will see. Can someone explain why Albert doesn't want his son to have his last name?

Last edited:
Bubbette said:

That still does not leave Albert blameless. If he didn't want to possibly become a parent, he should not have had a sexual relationship with Nicole or with anyone else. The only 100% effective form of birth control is abstinence. Things happen, women get pregnant. My sister (who is married) got pregnant unexpectedly while on birth control. It happens. No matter what form of contraceptive you use, you are taking a risk every single time you sleep with someone. I don't believe that it is anyone else's fault besides Albert's that he is the father of Alexandre. Not even Nicole's. It takes two to tango. He made his bed; it's time to lie down. :)

I agree with you that you can't force someone to be a parent. You also can't force someone to love another if they don't want to. However, personally, I don't think very highly of people who basically throw their children away as if they were the day’s garbage. It is not Alexandre's fault that he is in the world. I think it's despicable for anyone to not love, care or provide for their child. I'm not saying that Albert is guilty of this, because honestly, we don't know much about his relationship with Alexandre - I'm just making a blanket statement.

Last edited:
Idriel said:
That may be out of place on this forum (and sorry if I offend anyone) but the most persistent rumor was rather that he battled for both teams.

It is indeed true that Prince Albert has enjoyed the company of both men and women. That's why he refuses to get married, and from I've heard, never will.

branchg said:
It is indeed true that Prince Albert has enjoyed the company of both men and women. That's why he refuses to get married, and from I've heard, never will.

That has never been proven or confirmed, and therefore is still just a rumor. Indeed it has been a persistant rumor, but it is still just that. Something can not be considered the truth until proven or confirmed.

Gabriella said:
That has never been proven or confirmed, and therefore is still just a rumor. Indeed it has been a persistant rumor, but it is still just that. Something can not be considered the truth until proven or confirmed.
When I was in high school, I had a friend whose dad worked at the French secret services. She told me that her during his work, her dad has been in possession (and told to destroy) some very embarrassing and private pics of Albert. Since I have not seen this alleged photos myself, I can only presume. But this, plus what one of his former bodyguard said, plus the fact that this rumor is so persistent... well, I have certainly an opinion about that. But that's still an opinion, not a fact, that's right.

I deleted 30-40 posts yesterday of mine mainly those involving this issue. I want to say a few things since I keep reading the same stuff being hashed over. I was told to stay neutral. Many are distorting the facts in this thread and in other Forums. Its Albert's private life he has guarded all these years. He loves his son and did the best he could under the circumstances of not being able to acknowledge him until after Rainier's death. As I have said before many of you do not understand protocol that due to who he is he is forced to live by.

The people of Monaco are proud of Albert and the family that is being bashed in here. They are the ones that are most important to the family. Albert was in a stressful situation he couldn't acknowledge his child or children whatever the case may be. His new position leaves him open now to be more open if he so choses and he did that by acknowledging Alexandre and that other could come forward. It was more or less like here I am I am open contact me we will talk. That takes a lot for a man to do to openly admit what he did and it wasn't bragging either. Accidents happen like broken condoms. Silence is also a sign of respect on his part to not publicly embarrass any woman he might have been with over the years.

The talk in this thread isn't nice. It could cause one of those woman to be afraid to speak even now. That would be a sad thing not only for the child but the mother and Albert to know each other.

The talk is on Alexandre and how terrible it is for him, etc., and bad Albert is, etc., belittling his mother Nicole. Just think little Alexandre got a computer from Dad for Christmas and he decides to check out his Dad who he loves who loves him back and finds this what would he think? How should he feel? Then the confusion begins not understanding how he caused so much uproar over his existence.

If you feel I am lecturing you now I am to please use common sense this is a little boy and its between him and his parents. Albert and Nicole have a long way to go. When one parent betrays another as Nicole did the other will carry resentment toward the other. Its something Albert must deal with on a private level he trusted Nicole. If they are wise they will go through shared parenting counseling to get things out in the open on a neutral ground for Alexandre sake and their own.

If you decide to respond to my words please don't quote me and waste space. If you have something derogatory to say please refrain from sending me a PM as well I will refer the next one to the Moderators to handle. You also won't be able to get me to argue with you so no need to try.

Lady MacAlpine (is that this British woman who wore so much Vivienne Westwood?).
You just can't post a message and then tell others 'don't argue with me'. That's totally absurd when you're in a forum.
I would personally find sad that you just quit this tread. Everyone must feel free to express his/her opinions and that's a very interesting tread because of the diversity of opinions.
I'm sorry through if you've received hate mail because of your opinions, that's truly unacceptable!!

Idriel said:
When I was in high school, I had a friend whose dad worked at the French secret services. She told me that her during his work, her dad has been in possession (and told to destroy) some very embarrassing and private pics of Albert. Since I have not seen this alleged photos myself, I can only presume. But this, plus what one of his former bodyguard said, plus the fact that this rumor is so persistent... well, I have certainly an opinion about that. But that's still an opinion, not a fact, that's right.

I don't know why this is such a big deal. Here in New York, it's not a big secret and Albert is a very liberal guy who is open to discussing it privately. Sure, he hasn't made a public announcement or confirmation in Monaco, but we have to remember his position and the close relationship of the throne to the Church there.

So what at the end of the day?

branchg said:
I don't know why this is such a big deal. Here in New York, it's not a big secret and Albert is a very liberal guy who is open to discussing it privately. Sure, he hasn't made a public announcement or confirmation in Monaco, but we have to remember his position and the close relationship of the throne to the Church there.

So what at the end of the day?
I also agree with you that this is not a big deal at all (and that's his private life anyway). But being French, I can assure you that the French's or Monegasque's (or any Latin country for that matter) views on homosexuality or bisexuality are not liberal at all. At best, I would say that it's a kind of cold indifference. So this might be a big deal after all.

Idriel said:
Lady MacAlpine (is that this British woman who wore so much Vivienne Westwood?).
You just can't post a message and then tell others 'don't argue with me'. That's totally absurd when you're in a forum.
I would personally find sad that you just quit this tread. Everyone must feel free to express his/her opinions and that's a very interesting tread because of the diversity of opinions.
I'm sorry through if you've received hate mail because of your opinions, that's truly unacceptable!!
Sorry no idea who you mean and I wasn't being specific on any one woman.

so are some people saying u cant be single,over 40, and still like the opposite sex? dont u think thats narrow minded. look how people pry into his private life over alex, i would like to think he is looking for that special women( and i do mean 100% female)to share his life with. again its just my opinion

LadyMacAlpine said:
If you decide to respond to my words please don't quote me and waste space. If you have something derogatory to say please refrain from sending me a PM as well I will refer the next one to the Moderators to handle. You also won't be able to get me to argue with you so no need to try.
I was responding to this part of your message. I understood that you did not intend to answer to those who would comment your post, and that you had received some unpleasant mails because of some of your previous posts.

I am sorry if I misunderstood you. I wasn't intending to offend you in any way.

Well, I don't know about Albert and the "home team" but I know he obviously likes female flight attendants! He drove a Delta flight attendant nuts (this one happened to be Caucasian) - got her number somehow secretly and called her over and over and over. And she kept telling him she was engaged and he kept saying he didn't care. It was like he just wouldn't leave her alone! So he definitely likes flight attendants! Maybe some of you girls who are interested should apply at the airlines! :)

Well that flight attendant certainly has her priorities straight!

dreed777 said:
Well, I don't know about Albert and the "home team" but I know he obviously likes female flight attendants! He drove a Delta flight attendant nuts (this one happened to be Caucasian) - got her number somehow secretly and called her over and over and over. And she kept telling him she was engaged and he kept saying he didn't care. It was like he just wouldn't leave her alone! So he definitely likes flight attendants! Maybe some of you girls who are interested should apply at the airlines! :)
Thanks for the tip Dreed but I prefer to play flight attendant to Albert on a private jet. Coffee, tea of me, he said yes so he stopped looking. Any one recall me saying some time ago if he wanted to marry me he would have to clear up the issues of children and paternity? Now wouldn't that be something to learn the woman he was in love with was in here chatting?

dreed777 said:

That's a mildly entertaining story. He probably wanted her because she said no.....

I (and she) actually think he just kinda goes for unavailable women. Tamara was married (separated but still married) and so was Nicole - same situation. It makes it sort of "safer" I guess. This girl was not married at the time, but he knew she was very happily engaged.
I am inclined to think that Albert will be a good ruler and is a basically "nice guy", but he really does seem to have some relationship issues. (Lots of other people do, too, of course.) I personally don't think he'll ever get married - I've known several people who know him (some very casually, and one quite well) and they don't think he's ever going to settle down. Their consensus is that he's just not really into the one-partner thing. I know he's still saying he's going to, but actions speak louder than words and he's been saying that same thing for 20 years or more. However, now that Rainier isn't there to shoot all his choices down, he may surprise everyone.

dreed777 said:

And again in another thread regarding HSH Albert II

Lady MacAlpine, ask Albert if he remembers a certain Delta flight attendant that he just about drove crazy calling and bugging after somehow sneaking and getting her phone number after a flight. After she told him OVER AND OVER that she was in a relationship and was not interested! Talk about bothersome! Not everybody is interested in someone just because they are a "prince"! And no, he DID NOT CARE that she was engaged. There is much more to this "prince of a guy" than the public sees, TRUST ME. ;)

Ok, we get it! -- so you met the prince and he was interested. Thank you for telling us yet again. ;) :rolleyes: :D ;especially for those who may not have read it the first four times.

Nope, I've never met him in my life. I just happen to know several people who have. All of my opinions of him are pretty much based on things they have said about him. I just posted this info because some people seem to think he's a demi-god perfect person and he's not - he's a human being with many faults like all the rest of us. I just posted this to point out that he is not perfect. When you hear things first-hand from people who know him personally and then you read people being all gaga about him and acting like he's all totally wonderful and you know better, eventually you get sick of keeping your mouth (fingers!) shut.
And, NO, it certainly wasn't me that he met and "went after" with so much determination. :)

Here is another pic of Nicole and Alexandre from Cover

Attachments

• K111097_09.JPG
    K111097_09.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 237
dreed777 said:
I (and she) actually think he just kinda goes for unavailable women. Tamara was married (separated but still married) and so was Nicole - same situation. It makes it sort of "safer" I guess. This girl was not married at the time, but he knew she was very happily engaged.
I am inclined to think that Albert will be a good ruler and is a basically "nice guy", but he really does seem to have some relationship issues. (Lots of other people do, too, of course.) I personally don't think he'll ever get married - I've known several people who know him (some very casually, and one quite well) and they don't think he's ever going to settle down. Their consensus is that he's just not really into the one-partner thing. I know he's still saying he's going to, but actions speak louder than words and he's been saying that same thing for 20 years or more. However, now that Rainier isn't there to shoot all his choices down, he may surprise everyone.
Yeah, I agree here.

LadyMacAlpine said:
If you feel I am lecturing you now I am to please use common sense this is a little boy and its between him and his parents. Albert and Nicole have a long way to go. When one parent betrays another as Nicole did the other will carry resentment toward the other. Its something Albert must deal with on a private level he trusted Nicole. If they are wise they will go through shared parenting counseling to get things out in the open on a neutral ground for Alexandre sake and their own.

Why try to make it seem that you are concerned for the boy and what he will grow up reading and chastising people on this forum, and then you go on to write something negative about his mother:confused: Let's all be civil to both parents. I'm sure they both love Albert even if there's no love lost between the two themselves, i'm sure they will love and care for Albert period.

As for not quoting, not responding, no pms, no nothing. This is a forum and when you post something in a public forum it is for others to read, ponder, and perhaps respond if they feel the need. They might quote you to reference accurately what they are actually responding to. Whatever I wrote are my words and I stand by my words. Anyone can feel free to quote them, to question them, to correct any assertions, to agree, to disagree.

oskana said:
em I the only one shocked that he admitted to future paternal suits? Is this a way someone in his position should behave?
I think it's surprising. even with the occasional visits, maybe this is what NC meant when she said she felt he might back out of his promise to register the papers and felt she had to go public. It took Al. 2 months to see the boy after he was born, then another 2 months to sign the birth certificate as the father. All this public mess has been about registering the birth cerfiticate to make it official -- almost full 2 yrs. dragging on.

Sad, in my opinion. :(

libradoll said:
this is appalling to me! i think all parents should love their kids unconditionally and unendingly without forcing or prompting. a child doesn't only have financial claim from their parents, but emotional is important if not MORE important than financial ones and it shouldn't end once u turn 18........my god :( .
I agree that a parent should be accountable to their children; it is sad that sometimes a person can have thousands of adoring fans (supposedly), lots of money and everything else that is outwardly important, but is not able to manage the adoration and trust so given freely to them by their own little child.

I think if all Pr. Al. can do is send a check and nothing else, then he should not dissapoint the boy when he is say, 5 yrs. old or 6 or 13 years old by going absent.

If it would be that the boy will grow up and get the occasional visit but see his father more times on TV or in the news, then better to make that clear now than to slowly break the little one's heart over time.

Children get attached and I hope Al. should understand that.

Say whatever but only time will show Alberts intentions...

Last edited:
Bubbette said:
Absolutely; my friend does believe that she was on birth control; she was about to get an abortion (which she has had in the past) and changed her mind. Considering neither of them really have the money to support the kid (ie the mother is on welfare and the child will be once it's born), I think that's pretty selfish--I've also heard how she is planning on being the subject of a magazine article on unwed mothers etc. She seems to think the baby is a toy. And come on, NC already had two kids--I can't believe she had Albert's baby other than to have a child who could possibly be a billiionaire--although I doubt Albert will leave the kid anything when he dies.

Interesting points, I think if a man seriously do not want to risk have children, they can have an operation to take care of that for themselves.

If they change their minds at a later time, they can always have the operation reversed.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom