Presentation of Infanta Leonor: November 7, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
purple_platinum said:
they've left in black sedan.. i think...
will there be official presentation at the palace today or tomorrow?
The Kings have alot of engagements today, so will be another day i belive :)

very very cute little baby... she looks like she frown in her sleep.
Letizia looks amazing after c-section and obviously, slim down back to her figure before.. amazing..
(from terra.es)

Attachments

• 6c8545leonormodg.jpg
    6c8545leonormodg.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
The Prince said that seems that the Infanta has blue eyes... but we can't see :(

The Princess said that she cried when saw Leonor at the first time :eek:

Letizia wore cream coat over cream/white pants. the prince has yellow tie. and la Infanta wore white lace gown and white blanket.
too bad we dont have letizia's pic right now.

...JuAnItA... said:
The Prince said that seems that the Infanta has blue eyes... but we can't see :(
She was sleeping :) Maybe she will oppen them in the official presentation. But alot of babies have blue eys at the birth and them with time they became darker. But Leonor has alot of genes to blue :rolleyes:

xicamaluca said:
She was sleeping :) Maybe she will oppen them in the official presentation. But alot of babies have blue eys at the birth and them with time they became darker. But Leonor has alot of genes to blue :rolleyes:
Yes... and the Prince also said that! ;)

...JuAnItA... said:
Yes... and the Prince also said that! ;)
I didn´t heard anything :( Only a few sentences from Letizia and then Telemadrid went down :p I will see TVE later and tv's here in Portugal to know everything :D

She is cute but don't you think her head is to big!! I think is very big for such a litte girl! I think her arms are very small regarding to her head!!

From elmundo

Attachments

• leonorcerca2.jpg
    leonorcerca2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 265
  • madre.jpg
    madre.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 298
  • otraleonor.jpg
    otraleonor.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 372
  • otraleonor2.jpg
    otraleonor2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 281
  • pareja.jpg
    pareja.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 321
biboquinhas said:
She is cute but don't you think her head is to big!! I think is very big for such a litte girl! I think her arms are very small regarding to her head!!

i don't think that.. she looks proportional and cute.. she has a big daddy and probably grow up to be tall like daddy but slim like mommy...;)

Lovely! What a darling little girl!

I have no words to explaine how cutie Leonor is.And Letizia looks radiant And Felipe very proud of his familiy.The baby looks like felipe to me.But we have to wait to see when she crown up.But for now is a very beautiful baby.

mtbcm said:
Thanks you for these photos, purple.
A very beautifull girl!
And so much hair:p ... She is realy realy beautiful:)
And the Prince's matching tie :)
Regards, mtbcm :)

your welcome, mtbcm.
this is quite exciting...

i think after seeing close-up photo of la infanta, i need to correct my comment. she indeed has a quite blonde hair. probably same colour like her mother. :)

some translation from http://actualidad.terra.es/especiales/leonor-de-borbon/articulo/principes_asturias_infanta_leonor_581405.htm :

- The baptism will take place after Christmases, although he is not determined if it will take place in the Real Palace or the one of the Zarzuela, decision that according to Don Felipe corresponds to the King
- Princess de Asturias said that the infant will be called Leonor because it was a name that it liked to Don Felipe

Last edited:
Aww, she's just beautiful. Thank you everyone for the photos and keeping us up to date. Letizia looks wonderful and both her and Felipe look like very proud parents (as they should be :)).

What a beautiful little girl!
I think Letizia is (going to be) a very good mother. :)

Thankyou so much for the photos. Such an adorable baby, they look so good as a family.

And Mum looks very well too!

I think the little Infanta has a blonde hair, dont you think so?..and she got her father's eyebrows..I think she got more of her father's looks, thats what I've noticed in her early days..

During the small interview CP Letizia said that being a mother is something that you can't decribe, you must fell it. That she's ok, only with some typical annoyances of a c-section. Abou the name she said that Leonor was the name that CP Felipe most liked for a girl. CP Letizia also thanked to reporters for all the coverage of the birth in that rainy night.

CP Felipe said that the little Infanta sleeps all the time and eats well. That her eyes were blue (Juanita already said it :) ) and that she has clear hair.

About the baptism will be after Christmas, no date yet. The official presentation will be decided by the King.

Last edited:
Larzen said:
fires in Paris and a TV presenter that looks alot like Letizia,:eek: no Leonor though:(
:D They showed some images at the begining of the newscast.

Photos from abc:

Attachments

• l220051107full.jpg
    l220051107full.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 315
  • lpo20051107full.jpg
    lpo20051107full.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 297
  • abc1.jpg
    abc1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 336
Status