Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
paca said:
Sorry to correct, but the postal code is 98000 ( I know it's in the link, but jus to make sure) I think though that I would address it to the service du prince who is usually handling that sort of thing. Carolines secretary has other things to do. The service du prince has more employees , so you are more likely to have some sort of response. (probaly a signed pic)

thanks. At least maybe I'll get something!

paca said:
Sorry to correct, but the postal code is 98000 ( I know it's in the link, but jus to make sure) I think though that I would address it to the service du prince who is usually handling that sort of thing. Carolines secretary has other things to do. The service du prince has more employees , so you are more likely to have some sort of response. (probaly a signed pic)

Oops ... got the numbers mixed up :rolleyes::eek:

Damn Pierre your so fine I can't get you out of my mind. (hottsexxxyhandsomefinee)

De La Cruza said:
Damn Pierre your so fine I can't get you out of my mind. (hottsexxxyhandsomefinee)

God, I hear that! I want to die just thinking of him! Of course I didn't write that in the letter. :) I would just die if I made such a fool of myself to the son of a Princess.

Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Damn Pierre your so fine I can't get you out of my mind

LOL! I agree totally. I used to prefer Andrea to Pierre but I've totally changed my mind. I've gone off of Andrea and now Pierre's the one for me.

haha, pierre seems to be in high demand... too bad there aren't any more of him! i wouldn't mind having a pierre for myself =)

ailstalia said:
haha, pierre seems to be in high demand... too bad there aren't any more of him! i wouldn't mind having a pierre for myself =)

You can't have him. I so claim him! lol JK. But I am totally smitten with him!

JPhinala said:
You can't have him. I so claim him! lol JK. But I am totally smitten with him!

Reeeaarrrr!! Cat Fight...but, he is such a cutie, he's worth a few scratches here and there !! :)

haha seriously, if i could get him by getting a few scratches, id go for it~!

Yes he is so melt your heart out finneee. I have always thought of him that way , even with his long curly hair and glasses. He's my baby my preamore (first love). He fullfills my greatest fantasies, he's steamy sexxy noticed how I put triple xxx's in sexy I think I'll let you figure out that one for yourself. omg omg melt your heart steamy wett in the Monaco pool pics , and in the Helinski photos and the Monaco National Day, I ;pve both short and long hair for him. He's my cutie. Beautiful, Hott, Steamy, Wett, Sexxxy ,Finnneeee,Handsome boy I love with deep sexxy feelings.

Horseygal said:
Reeeaarrrr!! Cat Fight...but, he is such a cutie, he's worth a few scratches here and there !! :)

Sort of a cat fight. I probably wouldn't resist pulling hair. ;)-

He's worth a trip to the hospital and a criminal law suit. :) lol

sebastian said:
You can indeed send this letter to the Palais Princier. This is the official way to contact the family. The webpage of Libello Monaco advises people to do so

-> Link

The adress: Palais Princier
Place du Palais
98000 Monaco

... you could adress this letter to Mme Véronique Simian ( secrétaire particulière de la Princesse Caroline )

Sebastien, if I sent something for the trio to the service du prince or Caroline's secretary or some other staff person asking for a signed picture, could it only be of Caroline or could I have a signed picture of the trio? I know it seems creepy to ask for a signed picture of the trio! I would feel so weird asking for that, but I just wonder if I were to do it, would I have a chance of having one or is that completely crazy?

Even don't give it a try, you'll never get a picture and certainly not a signed picture! Royals don't distribute signatures at all!

CasiraghiTrio said:
Sebastien, if I sent something for the trio to the service du prince or Caroline's secretary or some other staff person asking for a signed picture, could it only be of Caroline or could I have a signed picture of the trio? I know it seems creepy to ask for a signed picture of the trio! I would feel so weird asking for that, but I just wonder if I were to do it, would I have a chance of having one or is that completely crazy?

rdb said:
Even don't give it a try, you'll never get a picture and certainly not a signed picture! Royals don't distribute signatures at all!
that is not entirely true. In MC they used to send signed pics to people who would try to contact Steph ( have a look in the signature link and you'll see how many signed pics they do send out). They might not send out signed pics from the trio, but I think they are still doing it for PA. He most certainly gives signatures as I have personally watched him do it and I actually got mail (with signature of Caro and 2 little silver saint medals) without ever asking for it: they do send a congrat letter to every parent who has their child born in hospital.;) :D

rdb said:

Well, I am thinking that it is not possible to get a signed pic from the trio, but I have seen other Grimaldis do it. Monaco70s has on his website signed pics from both Caroline and Stephanie.

CasiraghiTrio said:

I'd just give it a try. You'll see what happens .. and they will certainly not think bad about you. Thousands of people contact them for this, so ... just try :)

sebastian said:
I'd just give it a try. You'll see what happens .. and they will certainly not think bad about you. Thousands of people contact them for this, so ... just try :)

No, I can't be the one to try it, but I hope someone has the courage and reports their results here! I could not even go through with the Christmas card scheme. I totally chickened out. I know I'm lame for it, but I just couldn't send it. When it came to the moment, I was like, Um, no I can't do this!
:eek:

CasiraghiTrio said:
No, I can't be the one to try it, but I hope someone has the courage and reports their results here! I could not even go through with the Christmas card scheme. I totally chickened out. I know I'm lame for it, but I just couldn't send it. When it came to the moment, I was like, Um, no I can't do this!
:eek:

I bet they would've appreciated the card from you! What's the worst that could happen? It's not like they'd send you hate mail and remember your name to despise for all eternity! lol

On the other hand, would you appreciate a xmas card from a total stranger? They might be used to it, but I'm sure most people would get a creepy feeling, when absolute strangers send them mail. Especially nowadays.

paca said:
On the other hand, would you appreciate a xmas card from a total stranger? They might be used to it, but I'm sure most people would get a creepy feeling, when absolute strangers send them mail. Especially nowadays.
It's nothing strange to them. Stephanie once told me they recieve a lot of xmas and bday mail from around the world and they love it.

I sent it this morning!!!! I'm so excited! Thanks for all the encouragment everybody!

grim_lady said:
Their money?:p
actually the grimaldi's have larger inheritants than the windsor's. prince william stands to inherit the $33 million and when he becomes king he has a national income and crown jewels, mostly intangible wealth. but if uncle albert does have legitamate heirs and the crown is passed on to caroline and her children, Andrea in perticular, he will inherent a little over a Billion dollars! so looks and tres dargent for the Grimaldi's, it puts wills and harry to shame.

it does but watch out for rumours. no one really knows how much the grimaldis have. does anyone know how much stefano casiraghi left for his kids? out of simple curiosity of course ;)

What do the Casiraghis do for the major holidays?

And, has Pierre ever been to the States? It seems like Charlotte and Andrea have, but I don't think I've seen any pictures of Pierre in the States.

When the Casiraghis were younger they went to New York. Other than that I'm not sure how many other times Pierre has visited the US.

I wonder what dialects the the Casiraghi kids have since their mother aunt uncle all have "no accents" actually have American dialects.

How much did Pierre inheriate for his 18yrs of age thingy? how much money dose like Caroline and her kids have in all or so ?

they probably have trust funds for when they come of age, but nobody knows how much

Help stop me from saying this, just kidding no way will I stop saying Pierre is so finnee sexxxxxxxxy hott cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom