People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I have always thought that Angelina Jolie and Eva Green look a lot like Charlotte Casiraghi

CP Maxima has a certain resemblance to some of the spanish artists. Angelina Jolie does look like Charlotte except for the way their heads are shaped.

I have thought there is a slight resemblance with Carl Philip and Orlando Bloom. :D

KatieLouise said:
I have thought there is a slight resemblance with Carl Philip and Orlando Bloom. :D
Thats a bit of an understatement! Orlando Bloom and Car Philip look like brothers to me :D (maybe only in certain pictures but still :rolleyes: )!

Charlotte and Angelina Jolie may not look like they're twins but there is a resemblance! And there is a resemblance between Charlotte and Eva Green as well (a small one but still)!

Last edited:
She is a French actress. She was recently named as the next Bond Girl.

acid_rain3075 said:
Well, I have always thought that Angelina Jolie and Eva Green look a lot like Charlotte Casiraghi
No she and Eva Green don't look alike in my opinion. But I've said this under Charlotte Casiraghi current events before that Charlotte looks alot like (just my opinion and prefernce) Adriana Lima a model and Jessica Alba an actress and just about all of you disagreed but if you look at them both and you see Charlotte when she's older like 18, 19 they do look alot alike. They're Beautiful Charlotte Casiraghi look alike's:) :D .

Prince Frederik of Denmark looks like Kyle Secor. He plays Geena Davis' husband in 'Commander in Chief'. Also Topher Grace (That 70's Show) has some resemblance to both these men.

Solange said:
Prince Frederik of Denmark looks like Kyle Secor. He plays Geena Davis' husband in 'Commander in Chief'. Also Topher Grace (That 70's Show) has some resemblance to both these men.
now i agree with about Prince Frederik and Kyle Secor but neither of these men look anything like Topher Grace (well, maybe a little but not very much)

De La Cruza said:
No she and Eva Green don't look alike in my opinion. But I've said this under Charlotte Casiraghi current events before that Charlotte looks alot like (just my opinion and prefernce) Adriana Lima a model and Jessica Alba an actress and just about all of you disagreed but if you look at them both and you see Charlotte when she's older like 18, 19 they do look alot alike. They're Beautiful Charlotte Casiraghi look alike's:) :D .
No Jessica Alba doesn't look like Charlotte (IMO)! She may have the same full large lips but that is the only thing that looks the same! And not to mention that you can clearly tell that she is part hispanic or moreover Mexican (or at least I can tell because I am Hispanic and I know and can see the differences). Charlotte on the other hand has this very Mediterranean look to her. As for Adriana Lima (an absolute goddess of a woman by the way) doesn't look anything like Charlotte (well, to me)! Oh and um when I said that Eva Green looked like Charlotte I meant like there's a small resemblance (that could just be me though)!

How about Orlando Blum as Carl philip of Sweden?

hofburg said:
How about Orlando Blum as Carl philip of Sweden?
I think some one else has mentioned that (but it doesn't matter)! So, like I said in an earlier post Carl Philip and Orlando Bloom could be twin brothers (wouldn't that be cool :D )!

Last edited:
Grace Kelly lookalike

This is Kiira Korpi, a Finnish Olympic skater, just 17 years old. The international press dubbed her "Grace Kelly". She's utterly gracious and sophisticated, which is probably why she's got a Grace-like air to her.

Attachments

• untitled15.jpg
    untitled15.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 374
More pics, just so you get the idea...

Attachments

• untitled6.jpg
    untitled6.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 406
  • untitled9.jpg
    untitled9.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 982
  • untitled2.jpg
    untitled2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 226
  • untitled14.jpg
    untitled14.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 538
Pure splendor!

Attachments

• 180_8088.jpg
    180_8088.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 198
  • jgphungary22.jpg
    jgphungary22.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 207
  • untitled10.jpg
    untitled10.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 177
To me, the best Grace's lookalike is the famous french actress Catherine Deneuve.

Italian journalist Livia Azzariti (from Italiancelebrities)
oqdi6a.jpg

Classy elegantly beautiful lady, this is the sort of beauty that never fades.

i don´t like that comparisons! and i don´t know any woman who look like grace kelly.grace was incomparable.

I don't see the resemblance but the blonde hair and fair complexion. Actually her daughter Princess Caroline and granddaughter Charlotte look alot like Grace except the brunnet version.

she seems to have a classic look about her and she is very pretty but i dont think she looks like grace,imo. has anyone seen people who look like they will look better with age? i think she is that type of person. we could call her a fine wine

Last edited:
Wow, that Dolores Hart truly looks somewhat like Grace! I don't think that Kiira looks like Grace either, even though her beauty is certainly the same type: immaculate. I think she's probably compared to Grace because of the cool, sophisticated way with which she carries herself. I think that even if Kiira weren't as beautiful as she is, she would break hearts with that class of hers! :D

tigerlilly2005 said:
i don´t like that comparisons! and i don´t know any woman who look like grace kelly.grace was incomparable.

We've understood pretty well that you don't like comparisons, dear Miss Know-it-all. We don't either, but people sometimes happen to look one another - my biology teacher said this happens because humans have only 46 chromosomes, besides we're moreless all related. Not only sacred textes say that, but also science...
This said I think that no one of us wants to compare one person to another, which is virtually impossible, because any one of us have their own peculiarities. It's just a curiousness, a way to have fun. We do not mean to offend anyone. If anyone feels offended by comparisons, they can skip such threads, and, please respect other people's viewpoint!

Maggie Smith as Queen Margrethe II of Denmark is something I can see 100%.

Crown Princess Mary has always reminded me of Lauren Graham

Carl Philip & Orlando Bloom really do look like long lost brothers

How about cartoon charachters? I think Queen Rania looks like Pocahontas.

The ice skater is pretty. i think paris hilton looks like Grace Kelly too.
just playing........PH is a major fug.

Back
Top Bottom